OH NO! Not ANOTHER Superdrol/PP Log!!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
OK, here it is....

Starting a superdrol/PP stack in exactly two weeks. I finally received all the ancillary/support supps (READ THE RULES), and I've already started taking them because I want them in my system before I take these, well, STEROIDS. After doing much research on here, this is the stack/diet/schedule I've come up with...feel free to chime in as this is my first stack, and I welcome all replies/help. But first, some stats:

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 305 lbs at 19% BF

Training: About 18 years on and off, coming off an eight-month layoff, professional basketball in Australia and Italy, ex-practice squad tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Major supps for this stack: AX Phera-Plex, AX Superdrol, Generic Labz Mega-Zol (same as AX Prostanozol, but in 50 mg caps as opposed to AX Prostanozol's 25 mg caps), Cyto Gainer (yes, I'm bulking!), USP Labs Super Cissus-Rx, Animal Pak and Animal Nitro (Universal)

Ancillary supps: Cycle Support, E-Form, Fenugreek, Taurine, Paravol

Will post post cycle therapy plans tomorrow as I will finalize them tonight.

I work at night (11-7 shift), so I had to plan my meals like this (I hate the word "diet"):

Meal 1 (8:30 pm):

chicken breast, rice, vegetables, water, 1 Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating

Meal 2 (11:15 pm):

Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating, 2 cans tuna in water, rice, veggies, water, banana

Meal 3 (2 am):

Super Cissus-Rx, steak, grain cereal (Wheaties) in 2% milk, veggies, banana

Meal 4 (4:30 am):

Protein Shake (CytoGainer) with 1 scoop Cycle Support, yogurt, water

Meal 5 (6am- Pre-Workout):

Cytogainer, 2 servings Wheaties, apple, banana, water, Animal Pak

Meal 6 (Post-workout):

Same as 5 (with 1 scoop Cycle Support)

Now let's get to the log:

Today's workout was interesting, as I had to check my ego at the door. Since I hadn't visited the gym in so long, of course my strength was nowhere to be found...and that's putting it mildly! I did chest, and there was NO WAY I was benching my usual 405 for ten reps today! A serious wake-up call! As a matter of fact, ALL of my chest exercise weights sucked! Now I'm DETERMINED to make a come-back! As far as supps, I took:

Fenugreek: 3 caps (610 mg)

E-form: 6 sprays, once before going to bed this morning, and once upon waking this evening, both times after showering and drying off, per label instructions

Paravol: 1 cap in morning, 1 at night

Super Cissus: 4 times a day, 10 minutes before meals

Animal Pak: with my Pre-workout meal

Animal Nitro: 1 pak before workout, 1 after

My anabolics schedule is like this (starting Mar 12):

Week 1: 20 mg PP

Week 2: 30 mg PP

Week 3: 30 mg PP

Week 4: 10 mg PP/10 mg SD

Week 5: 20 mg SD/100 mg Mega-Zol

Week 6: 20 mg SD/150 mg Mega-Zol

Then, PCT, which I will detail tomorrow, but it will probably entail Tamoxifen, Rebound XT, Mass Fx, and Lean Xtreme, along with Super Pump 250 and/or Horsepower.

Bring it on !!!

Any thoughts?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
not bad...i just read this real quick but i would choose a better weightgainer than cyto...its sugar and high GI carbs...use lean mass complex and add oats and peanut better....also run the zol at 150 minimum and bump up from there 4-6 weeks long...other than that i would do phera weeks 1-5 and sd weeks 2-5

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
and i am a huuuuuuuuuge eagles fan i just noticed that you said u were on the practice squad...i would get back in the swing of everything before using anabolics since you've been off 8 months

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well, Tom, since I bought two tubs of the CytoGainer from DPS Nutrition, I have to use them. Also, I'm a bit confused about your suggestion as far as the anabolics...could you elaborate (schedule-wise)? Also, whether I've been out of training for eight months or not...I'm gonna have to pay some dues, so I gave myself a two-week window. Anyone else care to chime in? As far as today went...

My back workout sucked (I expected this).

I had to re-arrange my eating schedule because after I ate my 6 am meal, I was very bloated and could not work out at 7,:fart: so when I got off work at seven, I rested for an hour and then worked out at 8.

Side effects: I had a hard time falling asleep when I went home from the gym this morning, and when I finally did fall asleep, I woke up at around 4pm with a monster headache. I don't know what to make of this (it could be nothing), but it won't stop me!

My meals today are/will be: 5pm, 8pm, 11:30pm, 2 am and 4:30 am. This should eliminate the discomfort I felt yesterday.

Will check in tomorrow.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Elaboration of schedule....

If i were to make a cycle using those 3, I would do something like this:

pp/zol
pp/zol/sd
pp/zol/sd
pp/zol/sd
pp/zol/sd

dosages depend on your size/experience
zol 150-250, pp 20-40, sd 10-30

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is my first-ever steroid stack ('cause that's what these things are!), so what do you think? I've had experiences before with the old andro (Anotesten, Androdyne, Stenandiol), and others such as On Cycle and Off Cycle, but nothing as strong as these. So what do you think for dosages? Thanks for your input.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elaboration of schedule....

If i were to make a cycle using those 3, I would do something like this:

pp/zol
pp/zol/superdrol
pp/zol/superdrol
pp/zol/superdrol
pp/zol/superdrol

dosages depend on your size/experience
zol 150-250, pp 20-40, superdrol 10-30
Tom not tryin to hate bro,You seem to offer all kinds of advice to people about what will get them bigger,or what dose to take,but dude lookin at your pic....I wouldn't take anything you say seriously.It's cool your so active on these boards,but c'mon man...what do you weigh like 160???

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not bad...i just read this real quick but i would choose a better weightgainer than cyto...its sugar and high GI carbs...use lean mass complex and add oats and peanut better....also run the zol at 150 minimum and bump up from there 4-6 weeks long...other than that i would do phera weeks 1-5 and superdrol weeks 2-5
Are you REALLY giving advice about weightgainers????????

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Tom not tryin to hate bro,You seem to offer all kinds of advice to people about what will get them bigger,or what dose to take,but dude lookin at your pic....I wouldn't take anything you say seriously.It's cool your so active on these boards,but c'mon man...what do you weigh like 160???
that pic is 180 and i am 205

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Are you REALLY giving advice about weightgainers????????
yes i am a licensed nutritionist..the suggestion i offered offers more calories utilizing quality food. Most weightgainers are full of high glycemic carbs, sugar and fat. The best weightgainer is one that offers a quality protein/carbs/fat ratio.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes i am a licensed nutritionist..the suggestion i offered offers more calories utilizing quality food. Most weightgainers are full of high glycemic carbs, sugar and fat. The best weightgainer is one that offers a quality protein/carbs/fat ratio.
So am I bro!!!!!also head trainer,NPTI certified Grad,...please pick your battles a little better there buddy..........:twisted:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Well, this is my first-ever steroid stack ('cause that's what these things are!), so what do you think? I've had experiences before with the old andro (Anotesten, Androdyne, Stenandiol), and others such as On Cycle and Off Cycle, but nothing as strong as these. So what do you think for dosages? Thanks for your input.
pp- start at 20
sd- start at 10
zol- start at 150

if everything goes smooth in the first week of use per anabolic then bump up 10mg for sd and pp and 50mg for zol..then in the final week of each you can consider bumping up each again..JMO

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
So am I bro!!!!!also head trainer,NPTI certified Grad,...please pick your battles a little better there buddy..........:twisted:
well then what is wrong with what i suggested as a weight-gainer?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, here it is....

Starting a superdrol/PP stack in exactly two weeks. I finally received all the ancillary/support supps (READ THE RULES), and I've already started taking them because I want them in my system before I take these, well, STEROIDS. After doing much research on here, this is the stack/diet/schedule I've come up with...feel free to chime in as this is my first stack, and I welcome all replies/help. But first, some stats:

Height: 6'3"

Weight: 305 lbs at 19% BF

Training: About 18 years on and off, coming off an eight-month layoff, professional basketball in Australia and Italy, ex-practice squad tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles.

Major supps for this stack: AX Phera-Plex, AX Superdrol, Generic Labz Mega-Zol (same as AX Prostanozol, but in 50 mg caps as opposed to AX Prostanozol's 25 mg caps), Cyto Gainer (yes, I'm bulking!), USP Labs Super Cissus-Rx, Animal Pak and Animal Nitro (Universal)

Ancillary supps: Cycle Support, E-Form, Fenugreek, Taurine, Paravol

Will post post cycle therapy plans tomorrow as I will finalize them tonight.

I work at night (11-7 shift), so I had to plan my meals like this (I hate the word "diet"):

Meal 1 (8:30 pm):

chicken breast, rice, vegetables, water, 1 Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating

Meal 2 (11:15 pm):

Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating, 2 cans tuna in water, rice, veggies, water, banana

Meal 3 (2 am):

Super Cissus-Rx, steak, grain cereal (Wheaties) in 2% milk, veggies, banana

Meal 4 (4:30 am):

Protein Shake (CytoGainer) with 1 scoop Cycle Support, yogurt, water

Meal 5 (6am- Pre-Workout):

Cytogainer, 2 servings Wheaties, apple, banana, water, Animal Pak

Meal 6 (Post-workout):

Same as 5 (with 1 scoop Cycle Support)

Now let's get to the log:

Today's workout was interesting, as I had to check my ego at the door. Since I hadn't visited the gym in so long, of course my strength was nowhere to be found...and that's putting it mildly! I did chest, and there was NO WAY I was benching my usual 405 for ten reps today! A serious wake-up call! As a matter of fact, ALL of my chest exercise weights sucked! Now I'm DETERMINED to make a come-back! As far as supps, I took:

Fenugreek: 3 caps (610 mg)

E-form: 6 sprays, once before going to bed this morning, and once upon waking this evening, both times after showering and drying off, per label instructions

Paravol: 1 cap in morning, 1 at night

Super Cissus: 4 times a day, 10 minutes before meals

Animal Pak: with my Pre-workout meal

Animal Nitro: 1 pak before workout, 1 after

My anabolics schedule is like this (starting Mar 12):

Week 1: 20 mg PP

Week 2: 30 mg PP

Week 3: 30 mg PP

Week 4: 10 mg PP/10 mg superdrol

Week 5: 20 mg SD/100 mg Mega-Zol

Week 6: 20 mg SD/150 mg Mega-Zol

Then, post cycle therapy, which I will detail tomorrow, but it will probably entail Tamoxifen, Rebound XT, Mass Fx, and Lean Xtreme, along with Super Pump 250 and/or Horsepower.

Bring it on !!!

Any thoughts?
I love E Form...good stuff,I'm sure Tom has probably used something better tho.......Funny little people,kinda like the willy wonka movie,hahahaha,anyway E-form is good stuff=),also dude in post Lean Xtreme is grand!!!!Good luck with the cycle bro...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
I love E Form...good stuff,I'm sure Tom has probably used something better tho.......Funny little people,kinda like the willy wonka movie,hahahaha,anyway E-form is good stuff=),also dude in post Lean Xtreme is grand!!!!Good luck with the cycle bro...
Haha, no comeback to what was wrong with my weight-gainer suggestion?

Lean xtreme is good, but Anabolic Xtreme's Retain is liked more by most. And in a few weeks IBE will have out its own version of an anti-cortisol that apparently will beat them both.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
EDIT: First, LAST warning. Size doesnt equate to knowledge and I would suggest looking at your own pic before you criticize.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Trip Dog, thanks for the well wishes. Tom (and Trip Dog), thanx for your help. Since I weigh over 300 lbs (307 to be exact as I sit here typing), I'm seriously thinking about giving the slightly higher dosages a run...sometimes high risk equals high rewards. Funny, I said the same thing ten years ago when I tore up my knee in practice on that horrible Veterans Stadium turf...go figure.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
OK, no workout today, and I slept much better (I still took all of my supps and ate my meals). I must say this about CytoGainer, though: For the first few days, until your stomach gets used to it, it's one hell of a laxative. I mean it gives me the ****s something ungodly! Not only that, but tonight I farted so bad, my cat gave me this really strange look before trotting out of the room.:fart: It was all I could do not to roll on the floor laughing...it really stunk!

As far as post cycle therapy goes, I'll be using Tamoxifen, Unleashed, Rebound XT, Lean Xtreme, Blitz Cycle, and Horsepower. If anyone has others to list, please let me know. Thanks...83

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, Tom! I'm going to use this post cycle therapy:

Wk 1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg

Wk 2: Clomid 100, RXT 25, DHEA 200, LX 50

3: Nolva 60, RXT 50, DHEA 200, LX 25

4: Nolva 40, RXT 50, DHEA 100

5: Nolva 20, RXT 75, DHEA 100

6: RXT 75, DHEA 100

And I'll probably use ActivaTe for the last two weeks of my cycle.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
looks great..

i use...

nolva, clomid, dhea, atd (rebound xt is an atd), retain, igf-1lr3 for my pct

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Let me interject with a little advice.

Tom, I'm sorry but running 2 compounds as harsh as SD and PP on your body is not a good thing, especially overlapping for 4 weeks.

I'd say what you have posted, ex, looks good, minus the ZOL. Run it for the duration or start at the 2nd week. Tom is right about that, start it at 150 and work you way up.

As far as PCT goes, I would be careful running what you have posted above. Not only does that seem a little over the top (personal oppinion on designers) but it is going to put added stress on your liver for 5 weeks.

I would say stick to nolva, the AI, the cortisol blocker and the dhea. Even better, look into torem. It's less toxic and seems to work better that nolva.

Anyways, best of luck bro. Tremendous eagle's fan here. Live in the area by chance?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene, huh? OK...I can definitely go with that. Thank God for "research chemicals" (ha!). Also, Pumping Iron, thank you for chiming in...but I do have this question: After starting the Mega-Zol at the second week at 150mg, what should be the increasing/max dosage? Of course, the bottle tells you not to use more than 3 caps (150 mg) in a 24-hour period, but of course I'm going to disregard that.

And, to answer your question...I live in and was raised in Philly.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Toremifene, huh? OK...I can definitely go with that. Thank God for "research chemicals" (ha!). Also, Pumping Iron, thank you for chiming in...but I do have this question: After starting the Mega-Zol at the second week at 150mg, what should be the increasing/max dosage? Of course, the bottle tells you not to use more than 3 caps (150 mg) in a 24-hour period, but of course I'm going to disregard that.

And, to answer your question...I live in and was raised in Philly.
Nice, I was raised in Jersey but live in KOP right now...

But as for ZOL, it's very mild. I know people have used upwards of 400mgs/day, but I would not recommend that. The basic purpose for the ZOL would be to harden up a bit and increase vascularity. So if you are getting those effects at 150, I would just keep it there. If not I would run something along the lines of....

150/200/200/250/250

...but ZOL is very similar to winny, especially in regards to the joint pain it gives. I personally love it, and joint pain was always minimal. But many others haven't had the same experience.

What gym do you goto?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Let me interject with a little advice.

Tom, I'm sorry but running 2 compounds as harsh as superdrol and PP on your body is not a good thing, especially overlapping for 4 weeks.

I'd say what you have posted, ex, looks good, minus the ZOL. Run it for the duration or start at the 2nd week. Tom is right about that, start it at 150 and work you way up.

As far as post cycle therapy goes, I would be careful running what you have posted above. Not only does that seem a little over the top (personal oppinion on designers) but it is going to put added stress on your liver for 5 weeks.

I would say stick to nolva, the AI, the cortisol blocker and the dhea. Even better, look into torem. It's less toxic and seems to work better that nolva.

Anyways, best of luck bro. Tremendous eagle's fan here. Live in the area by chance?

Ok well i definitely agree with this. I personally have never done it but i'm sure that one day i will with low dosages. I also noticed that he hasn't used any of these before, so i would definitely suggest that he only use either pp or sd.

Torem is new and seems much less liver toxic but i am still not nearly as educated on it to be advising its use.

I live in the area...right in south jersey...

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
not bad...i just read this real quick but i would choose a better weightgainer than cyto...its sugar and high GI carbs...use lean mass complex and add oats and peanut better....also run the zol at 150 minimum and bump up from there 4-6 weeks long...other than that i would do phera weeks 1-5 and superdrol weeks 2-5
I like to mix whole oat flour mixed with a chocolate whey protein blend, it tastes hella delicious (yeah, I just used the word "hella"). I'm sure a lot of members of this forum agree, the best weight gainers are the ones you concoct yourself.

I also just wanted to throw it out there:

It's been discussed several times in various threads in this forum; SD & PP when stacked together have nastier sides (especially on liver profile) than an equivalent dosage of either compound alone (i.e. 30mg SD < 10mg SD + 20mg PP). Having run both compounds together, I can tell you first hand, it's harsh. I would recommend running 3 weeks of one and 3 of the other. Running them together can and has been done, but for my 2 cents SD & PP are better left appart.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Pumping Iron, thanks for the reply. I go to PSC (Philadelphia Sports Club). It's right across the street from where I work at night, so when I get off at 7am, it's very convenient. Also, I think I will run the Zol at the dosages you recommended (good thing I bought 2 bottles). Anyhow, as far as the other stuff, I probably still will overlap SD and PP, just at the lower dosages I previously posted because this is, in essence, my first steroid stack. I know, I'm hardheaded,:nono: but that's why I'm front-loading all of the ancillary supps for two weeks before diving in. I'd rather die young and make a buff corpse (half-kidding).:blink: :twisted: I do have one other "mild" question, though: based on the fact that I work at night, and with the schedule of meals I posted, how (at what times) should I take the PP, SD, and MZ? Thanks...83

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Pumping Iron, thanks for the reply. I go to PSC (Philadelphia Sports Club). It's right across the street from where I work at night, so when I get off at 7am, it's very convenient. Also, I think I will run the Zol at the dosages you recommended (good thing I bought 2 bottles). Anyhow, as far as the other stuff, I probably still will overlap superdrol and PP, just at the lower dosages I previously posted because this is, in essence, my first steroid stack. I know, I'm hardheaded,:nono: but that's why I'm front-loading all of the ancillary supps for two weeks before diving in. I'd rather die young and make a buff corpse (half-kidding).:blink: :twisted: I do have one other "mild" question, though: based on the fact that I work at night, and with the schedule of meals I posted, how (at what times) should I take the PP, SD, and MZ? Thanks...83
IMO

for sd and pp

if taking 1 pill......meal 5

if taking 2 pills.....meals 1 & 5

spread the zol out evenly

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Hey, Tom, thanks, but could you be more specific? I hate to be a pain in the ass, but I want to pretty much know what I'm doing before undertaking this. Could you give a better example? Maybe something along the lines of:

Week 1: pp 20 mg with meal 1

...and so forth and so on.

I assume (with the Zol) by "spread out evenly" you mean with each meal?

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yes with the zol.

if you're taking one pill of phera and/or superdrol, then take it 1 hour pre-workout.

if you're taking two pills of phera and/or superdrol, then take the first one with your first meal after waking up and then your 2nd pill 1 hour pre-workout.

some people just do 12 hours apart with 2 pills or 8 hours apart with 3 pills.

get it?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Yup. Got it. Sorry to be a pain-in-the-ass, but I wanna get this straight. My goal on this is 14-20 lean pounds, and my ultimate, more long-term goal is 350 pounds at 10-12% bodyfat. I'm also a bouncer at several inner-city nightclubs on the weekends, so remaining at well over 300 lbs is definitely a priority for me. Plus, since I'm an ex-eagle, I'm always wearing one of my jerseys (I buy the new ones every season), so people are always commenting on my size and shape, as well as the Eagles (of course). Even when I tell them my story, they still sometimes want an autograph.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You gotta tell me what nightclubs...so you can get me in without any cover...

But damn, the only 300lb bouncer I've ever knew was where I used to work in college (as a 200lb bouncer/barback) out in limerick.

How is the PSC? is it a decent atmosphere for a bodybuilder? I'm switching gyms in a few months and thinking about joining the one in Radnor...

But as for the Phera and SD. I agree with Tom, space them out evenly during the day. You should also take them with a lot of good fats.

As for the ZOL, again Tom got it with spacing it out evenly during the course of the day.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
You gotta tell me what nightclubs...so you can get me in without any cover...

But damn, the only 300lb bouncer I've ever knew was where I used to work in college (as a 200lb bouncer/barback) out in limerick.

How is the PSC? is it a decent atmosphere for a bodybuilder? I'm switching gyms in a few months and thinking about joining the one in Radnor...

But as for the Phera and superdrol. I agree with Tom, space them out evenly during the day. You should also take them with a lot of good fats.

As for the ZOL, again Tom got it with spacing it out evenly during the course of the day.

bump on getting me into nightclubs as well :drunk:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
As for the nightclubs, I'll give you ONE of them...World Fusion on 2nd and Chestnut Streets. I'm really not going to give out any others because, well, it's good to have a bit of paranoia in today's world. :djparty:

As far as PSC goes...it works well for me, but you'll just have to test it out for yourself...I can't see how it wouldn't be beneficial to bodybuilders, unless you're looking for 200-lb dumbbells, which the one I frequent doesn't have (they only go up to 150s, and I had to ***** and moan to get those).

Hope this helps...and by the way, what are good examples of fats to take the PP/superdrol/ZOL with, since you said they should be taken with fats?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Basically something rich in Omega-3's...I would take mine with Flax and Fish Oils...Extra Virgin Oil Oil is good too...Nuts...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. But are we talking about the caps or the oil, as far as the Fish Oils? Or perhaps I could take them with a can of tuna? Or, in the case of the virgin olive oil, how much should I take the supps/steroids with?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
All of those work. Tuna/Salmon, caps, oils, nuts...they all source good fats very well...

As for the Olive Oil:
I would drop a tsp of extra virgin olive oil into one of my shakes when I took SD. Its also a great wy to add some good cals into your diet...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks!! I can't wait to start my stack (Monday morning!) I'll be updating starting then with stats, stack info, sides, and everything else I can think of!:woohoo:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice...I'll subscribe once you get started....post some pics, cuz you're one big mother f*cker...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Well, I can't promise on the pics, at least not right now, because I am not fortunate enough to own a computer (I sneak on my job's computer), plus I'm still not very computer-literate/savvy (sad, I know). But I will see what I can do!:wave:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 1

Well, I didn't work out today, as my body is still trying to play catch-up from Daylight Savings Time. I'll be in the gym tomorrow morning (Tuesday). However, some things of note:

Paravol- I haven't noticed the big "loads" that others have claimed, but, as I've read several times, maybe I have to wait until the second bottle to see those effects. I can't say I'm totally disappointed, because this and the Fenugreek have kept me horny as a motherf*cker! I mean I literally wore one of my girlfriends out over the weekend, and found myself today going through the Black Book and hooked up with a girl I hadn't messed with in a loooong time! This is also telling me that I must have been suppressed for a long time with my previous andro use (before I knew anything about PCT), because not only are my balls hanging lower than ever before, but--and I'm embarrassed to say this-- I had to use Viagra, Levitra or Cialis to "get busy" before or to wake up with a hard-on. Now I've got "wood" regardless! (I hope this isn't TMI!)

Anyway, my diet last night/this morning was:

5pm: 1 Super Cissus-Rx, 1g taurine, 1.5g fenugreek, chicken breast, rice, corn, water

8pm: 1 Super Cissus-Rx, CytoGainer with 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil and Cycle Support, 10 mg Phera-Plex, 1 banana

11pm: 1g taurine, 1.5g fenugreek, 2 cans tuna fish, 1 cup noodles, water, apple

1:30am: 1 Super Cissus-Rx, 1g taurine, chicken breast, rice, broccoli, water, banana, 2% milk

4:30am: Cytogainer w/Cycle Support, water, 10 mg Phera-Plex

8am (before bed): 6 sprays E-form, 1 Paravol, 3 scrambled eggs, 1 bowl Wheaties in 2% milk, fenugreek, water

See ya tomorrow!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Nice diet...A lot of people like to start using these designers on an off day, to get the compound in your system...

Just curious as to your reasoning...

Anyways, good luck...

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Weight @ 6'3": 310.25 lbs

Bodypart trained: Shoulders

First off, to answer Pumping Iron's question, I guess I did want to get them in my system a day ahead of time, especially after being too tired from DST this weekend (and releasing a lot of nutt). Anyways...my shoulders are stiil killing me; they feel like someone stabbed them with a very sharp knife.

Here was my WO (please excuse the embarrassing weights...remember, I'm coming from an eight-month layoff):

DB Press: 60x8, 70x10, 90x10

Seated Front Raises: 25x8, 25x8, 25x8

Lateral Raises: 20x15, 20x15, 20x15

Rear Delt Raises: 25x15, 25x15, 25x15

Incline Bench Sit-ups: 20, 20

Rope Crunches: 20, 20

Crunches on Big Ball: 20, 20

Reverse Crunches: 20, 20

Meals/Supps:

5pm last night: CytoGainer w/Cycle Support, Super Cissus-Rx,
water

8pm: 12oz grilled salmon with olive oil, rice, broccoli, water, Super Cissus-Rx, fenugreek, Paravol, 10mg Phera-Plex, taurine

Shower before leaving for work and 6 sprays E-form

11pm: 1 chicken breast, rice, mixed vegetables, Super Cissus-Rx, fenugreek, water, taurine

2am: 2 cans tuna, 1 bowl Wheaties w/2% milk, apple, banana, water, taurine, Animal Pak, fenugreek

5:30am: CytoGainer w/1 tsp extra virgin olive oil, water, banana, Super Cissus-Rx, 10 mg Phera-Plex, taurine

7am (right before training): Animal Nitro, Mega Power w/taurine

During training: Powerade

After training: Animal Nitro; Cytogainer 30 mins. after Animal Nitro

I will say one thing about Super Cissus: IT WORKS. I was skeptical, but I've had problems with my elbows for the last couple years, and the Cissus has just about eliminated it. A better test, however, will be tomorrow (leg day), when I attempt to squat with my bad knees from basketball and football. Damn, I miss my 44-inch vertical leap.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Weight: 310 lbs

Does the Phera-Plex make you sweat? I mean, I usually sweat at the gym, but not like this. Not that it's a bad thing, though...

Bodypart Trained: Legs

Squats: 225x8, 275x8, 315x8

Leg Press: 315x15, 365x15, 405x15

Leg Extensions: 110x15, 125x14, 125x15

Lunges: 40(db)x15, 40x15, 40x15

Leg Curls: 95x15, 95x11, 80x15

Calf Raises: 190x15, 230x15, 290x15

Meals:

8pm last night: Bacon (yeah, I know):nono: :FUfinger: , 4 scrambled eggs (2 egg whites), baked mashed potatoes, water, Super Cissus, fenugreek, Paravol, E-Form (6 sprays, 3 on each thigh), 10 mg Phera-Plex, taurine

11:30pm: 3 hard-boiled eggs, Cytogainer w/Cycle Support, water, fenugreek, Super Cissus, banana, apple, taurine

2am: 2 cans tuna fish, rice, veggies, water, Super Cissus

4:30am: tuna fish sandwich on whole wheat bread, water, fenugreek, apple, Animal Pak, taurine

6am: Cytogainer w/extra virgin olive oil, 10 mg Phera-Plex, Super Cissus, water

7am (just before training): taurine, Animal Nitro, Mega-Power energy drink (with added taurine)

During training: Powerade

After training: Animal Nitro, Cytogainer w/Cycle Support 30 mins. after

Before bed (10am): Wheaties in 2% milk, 3 scrambled eggs, water, E-Form (after shower)

Note: My knees don't hurt that badly...Kudos to Super Cissus-Rx!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Weight: 312 lbs:wtf:

Comments: I don't know where the 2 lbs came from, probably water, but I did get a few comments from people at the gym this morning and from others who see me regularly as well. They say I've gotten noticeably bigger. I don't see it, but...anyway, I did have some hellified energy at the gym this morning.

Bodyparts Trained: Triceps and Biceps

Skull-crushers: 115x10, 125x8, 135x8

Straight-Bar Pushdowns: 70x15, 80x15, 90x15

Rope Pushdowns: 60x15, 60x15, 65x15

One-Arm Reverse Cable: 25x15, 40x15, 50x15

Preacher Curls: 95x15, 95x11, 75x15

Hammer Curls: 25x15, 25x15, 25x15

Cable Curls: 90x15, 100x15, 110x12

Concentration Curls: 20x15, 20x15, 20x15

Meals and supplementation pretty much the same as yesterday, without the BACON.

Sides: None to report as of yet

Overall Feeling: I may be on to something here...stay tuned. Getting these initial 14-20 pounds may be slightly easier than I thought. This stuff seems to work.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if it's been mentioned...but into your 2nd week you should really start taking some taurine...