OH NO! Not ANOTHER Superdrol/PP Log!!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    OH NO! Not ANOTHER Superdrol/PP Log!!


    OK, here it is....

    Starting a superdrol/PP stack in exactly two weeks. I finally received all the ancillary/support supps (READ THE RULES), and I've already started taking them because I want them in my system before I take these, well, STEROIDS. After doing much research on here, this is the stack/diet/schedule I've come up with...feel free to chime in as this is my first stack, and I welcome all replies/help. But first, some stats:

    Age:39

    Height: 6'3"

    Weight: 305 lbs at 19% BF

    Training: About 18 years on and off, coming off an eight-month layoff, professional basketball in Australia and Italy, ex-practice squad tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles.

    Major supps for this stack: AX Phera-Plex, AX Superdrol, Generic Labz Mega-Zol (same as AX Prostanozol, but in 50 mg caps as opposed to AX Prostanozol's 25 mg caps), Cyto Gainer (yes, I'm bulking!), USP Labs Super Cissus-Rx, Animal Pak and Animal Nitro (Universal)

    Ancillary supps: Cycle Support, E-Form, Fenugreek, Taurine, Paravol

    Will post post cycle therapy plans tomorrow as I will finalize them tonight.

    I work at night (11-7 shift), so I had to plan my meals like this (I hate the word "diet"):

    Meal 1 (8:30 pm):

    chicken breast, rice, vegetables, water, 1 Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating

    Meal 2 (11:15 pm):

    Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating, 2 cans tuna in water, rice, veggies, water, banana

    Meal 3 (2 am):

    Super Cissus-Rx, steak, grain cereal (Wheaties) in 2% milk, veggies, banana

    Meal 4 (4:30 am):

    Protein Shake (CytoGainer) with 1 scoop Cycle Support, yogurt, water

    Meal 5 (6am- Pre-Workout):

    Cytogainer, 2 servings Wheaties, apple, banana, water, Animal Pak

    Meal 6 (Post-workout):

    Same as 5 (with 1 scoop Cycle Support)

    Now let's get to the log:

    Today's workout was interesting, as I had to check my ego at the door. Since I hadn't visited the gym in so long, of course my strength was nowhere to be found...and that's putting it mildly! I did chest, and there was NO WAY I was benching my usual 405 for ten reps today! A serious wake-up call! As a matter of fact, ALL of my chest exercise weights sucked! Now I'm DETERMINED to make a come-back! As far as supps, I took:

    Fenugreek: 3 caps (610 mg)

    E-form: 6 sprays, once before going to bed this morning, and once upon waking this evening, both times after showering and drying off, per label instructions

    Paravol: 1 cap in morning, 1 at night

    Super Cissus: 4 times a day, 10 minutes before meals

    Animal Pak: with my Pre-workout meal

    Animal Nitro: 1 pak before workout, 1 after

    My anabolics schedule is like this (starting Mar 12):

    Week 1: 20 mg PP

    Week 2: 30 mg PP

    Week 3: 30 mg PP

    Week 4: 10 mg PP/10 mg SD

    Week 5: 20 mg SD/100 mg Mega-Zol

    Week 6: 20 mg SD/150 mg Mega-Zol


    Then, PCT, which I will detail tomorrow, but it will probably entail Tamoxifen, Rebound XT, Mass Fx, and Lean Xtreme, along with Super Pump 250 and/or Horsepower.

    Bring it on !!!

    Any thoughts?

  2. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    not bad...i just read this real quick but i would choose a better weightgainer than cyto...its sugar and high GI carbs...use lean mass complex and add oats and peanut better....also run the zol at 150 minimum and bump up from there 4-6 weeks long...other than that i would do phera weeks 1-5 and sd weeks 2-5
  3. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    and i am a huuuuuuuuuge eagles fan i just noticed that you said u were on the practice squad...i would get back in the swing of everything before using anabolics since you've been off 8 months
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Well, Tom, since I bought two tubs of the CytoGainer from DPS Nutrition, I have to use them. Also, I'm a bit confused about your suggestion as far as the anabolics...could you elaborate (schedule-wise)? Also, whether I've been out of training for eight months or not...I'm gonna have to pay some dues, so I gave myself a two-week window. Anyone else care to chime in? As far as today went...


    My back workout sucked (I expected this).

    I had to re-arrange my eating schedule because after I ate my 6 am meal, I was very bloated and could not work out at 7, so when I got off work at seven, I rested for an hour and then worked out at 8.

    Side effects: I had a hard time falling asleep when I went home from the gym this morning, and when I finally did fall asleep, I woke up at around 4pm with a monster headache. I don't know what to make of this (it could be nothing), but it won't stop me!

    My meals today are/will be: 5pm, 8pm, 11:30pm, 2 am and 4:30 am. This should eliminate the discomfort I felt yesterday.

    Will check in tomorrow.
  5. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Elaboration of schedule....

    If i were to make a cycle using those 3, I would do something like this:

    pp/zol
    pp/zol/sd
    pp/zol/sd
    pp/zol/sd
    pp/zol/sd

    dosages depend on your size/experience
    zol 150-250, pp 20-40, sd 10-30
  6. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Smile


    Well, this is my first-ever steroid stack ('cause that's what these things are!), so what do you think? I've had experiences before with the old andro (Anotesten, Androdyne, Stenandiol), and others such as On Cycle and Off Cycle, but nothing as strong as these. So what do you think for dosages? Thanks for your input.
  7. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    Elaboration of schedule....

    If i were to make a cycle using those 3, I would do something like this:

    pp/zol
    pp/zol/superdrol
    pp/zol/superdrol
    pp/zol/superdrol
    pp/zol/superdrol

    dosages depend on your size/experience
    zol 150-250, pp 20-40, superdrol 10-30
    Tom not tryin to hate bro,You seem to offer all kinds of advice to people about what will get them bigger,or what dose to take,but dude lookin at your pic....I wouldn't take anything you say seriously.It's cool your so active on these boards,but c'mon man...what do you weigh like 160???
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    not bad...i just read this real quick but i would choose a better weightgainer than cyto...its sugar and high GI carbs...use lean mass complex and add oats and peanut better....also run the zol at 150 minimum and bump up from there 4-6 weeks long...other than that i would do phera weeks 1-5 and superdrol weeks 2-5
    Are you REALLY giving advice about weightgainers????????
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  9. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Tom not tryin to hate bro,You seem to offer all kinds of advice to people about what will get them bigger,or what dose to take,but dude lookin at your pic....I wouldn't take anything you say seriously.It's cool your so active on these boards,but c'mon man...what do you weigh like 160???
    that pic is 180 and i am 205
  10. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    that pic is 180 and i am 205
    About time for a new pic then.....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  11. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Are you REALLY giving advice about weightgainers????????
    yes i am a licensed nutritionist..the suggestion i offered offers more calories utilizing quality food. Most weightgainers are full of high glycemic carbs, sugar and fat. The best weightgainer is one that offers a quality protein/carbs/fat ratio.
  12. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    About time for a new pic then.....
    yea it issssss
  13. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    yes i am a licensed nutritionist..the suggestion i offered offers more calories utilizing quality food. Most weightgainers are full of high glycemic carbs, sugar and fat. The best weightgainer is one that offers a quality protein/carbs/fat ratio.
    So am I bro!!!!!also head trainer,NPTI certified Grad,...please pick your battles a little better there buddy..........
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Well, this is my first-ever steroid stack ('cause that's what these things are!), so what do you think? I've had experiences before with the old andro (Anotesten, Androdyne, Stenandiol), and others such as On Cycle and Off Cycle, but nothing as strong as these. So what do you think for dosages? Thanks for your input.
    pp- start at 20
    sd- start at 10
    zol- start at 150

    if everything goes smooth in the first week of use per anabolic then bump up 10mg for sd and pp and 50mg for zol..then in the final week of each you can consider bumping up each again..JMO
  15. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    So am I bro!!!!!also head trainer,NPTI certified Grad,...please pick your battles a little better there buddy..........
    well then what is wrong with what i suggested as a weight-gainer?
  16. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    OK, here it is....

    Starting a superdrol/PP stack in exactly two weeks. I finally received all the ancillary/support supps (READ THE RULES), and I've already started taking them because I want them in my system before I take these, well, STEROIDS. After doing much research on here, this is the stack/diet/schedule I've come up with...feel free to chime in as this is my first stack, and I welcome all replies/help. But first, some stats:

    Age:39

    Height: 6'3"

    Weight: 305 lbs at 19% BF

    Training: About 18 years on and off, coming off an eight-month layoff, professional basketball in Australia and Italy, ex-practice squad tight end for the Philadelphia Eagles.

    Major supps for this stack: AX Phera-Plex, AX Superdrol, Generic Labz Mega-Zol (same as AX Prostanozol, but in 50 mg caps as opposed to AX Prostanozol's 25 mg caps), Cyto Gainer (yes, I'm bulking!), USP Labs Super Cissus-Rx, Animal Pak and Animal Nitro (Universal)

    Ancillary supps: Cycle Support, E-Form, Fenugreek, Taurine, Paravol

    Will post post cycle therapy plans tomorrow as I will finalize them tonight.

    I work at night (11-7 shift), so I had to plan my meals like this (I hate the word "diet"):

    Meal 1 (8:30 pm):

    chicken breast, rice, vegetables, water, 1 Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating

    Meal 2 (11:15 pm):

    Super Cissus-Rx 10 min before eating, 2 cans tuna in water, rice, veggies, water, banana

    Meal 3 (2 am):

    Super Cissus-Rx, steak, grain cereal (Wheaties) in 2% milk, veggies, banana

    Meal 4 (4:30 am):

    Protein Shake (CytoGainer) with 1 scoop Cycle Support, yogurt, water

    Meal 5 (6am- Pre-Workout):

    Cytogainer, 2 servings Wheaties, apple, banana, water, Animal Pak

    Meal 6 (Post-workout):

    Same as 5 (with 1 scoop Cycle Support)

    Now let's get to the log:

    Today's workout was interesting, as I had to check my ego at the door. Since I hadn't visited the gym in so long, of course my strength was nowhere to be found...and that's putting it mildly! I did chest, and there was NO WAY I was benching my usual 405 for ten reps today! A serious wake-up call! As a matter of fact, ALL of my chest exercise weights sucked! Now I'm DETERMINED to make a come-back! As far as supps, I took:

    Fenugreek: 3 caps (610 mg)

    E-form: 6 sprays, once before going to bed this morning, and once upon waking this evening, both times after showering and drying off, per label instructions

    Paravol: 1 cap in morning, 1 at night

    Super Cissus: 4 times a day, 10 minutes before meals

    Animal Pak: with my Pre-workout meal

    Animal Nitro: 1 pak before workout, 1 after

    My anabolics schedule is like this (starting Mar 12):

    Week 1: 20 mg PP

    Week 2: 30 mg PP

    Week 3: 30 mg PP

    Week 4: 10 mg PP/10 mg superdrol

    Week 5: 20 mg SD/100 mg Mega-Zol

    Week 6: 20 mg SD/150 mg Mega-Zol


    Then, post cycle therapy, which I will detail tomorrow, but it will probably entail Tamoxifen, Rebound XT, Mass Fx, and Lean Xtreme, along with Super Pump 250 and/or Horsepower.

    Bring it on !!!

    Any thoughts?
    I love E Form...good stuff,I'm sure Tom has probably used something better tho.......Funny little people,kinda like the willy wonka movie,hahahaha,anyway E-form is good stuff=),also dude in post Lean Xtreme is grand!!!!Good luck with the cycle bro...
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  17. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    I love E Form...good stuff,I'm sure Tom has probably used something better tho.......Funny little people,kinda like the willy wonka movie,hahahaha,anyway E-form is good stuff=),also dude in post Lean Xtreme is grand!!!!Good luck with the cycle bro...
    Haha, no comeback to what was wrong with my weight-gainer suggestion?

    Lean xtreme is good, but Anabolic Xtreme's Retain is liked more by most. And in a few weeks IBE will have out its own version of an anti-cortisol that apparently will beat them both.
  18. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5552
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    41.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    EDIT: First, LAST warning. Size doesnt equate to knowledge and I would suggest looking at your own pic before you criticize.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Trip Dog, thanks for the well wishes. Tom (and Trip Dog), thanx for your help. Since I weigh over 300 lbs (307 to be exact as I sit here typing), I'm seriously thinking about giving the slightly higher dosages a run...sometimes high risk equals high rewards. Funny, I said the same thing ten years ago when I tore up my knee in practice on that horrible Veterans Stadium turf...go figure.
  20. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    OK, no workout today, and I slept much better (I still took all of my supps and ate my meals). I must say this about CytoGainer, though: For the first few days, until your stomach gets used to it, it's one hell of a laxative. I mean it gives me the ****s something ungodly! Not only that, but tonight I farted so bad, my cat gave me this really strange look before trotting out of the room. It was all I could do not to roll on the floor laughing...it really stunk!

    As far as post cycle therapy goes, I'll be using Tamoxifen, Unleashed, Rebound XT, Lean Xtreme, Blitz Cycle, and Horsepower. If anyone has others to list, please let me know. Thanks...83
  21. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro
  22. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Thanks, Tom! I'm going to use this post cycle therapy:


    Wk 1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 75mg

    Wk 2: Clomid 100, RXT 25, DHEA 200, LX 50

    3: Nolva 60, RXT 50, DHEA 200, LX 25

    4: Nolva 40, RXT 50, DHEA 100

    5: Nolva 20, RXT 75, DHEA 100

    6: RXT 75, DHEA 100

    And I'll probably use ActivaTe for the last two weeks of my cycle.
  23. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    looks great..

    i use...

    nolva, clomid, dhea, atd (rebound xt is an atd), retain, igf-1lr3 for my pct
  24. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Let me interject with a little advice.

    Tom, I'm sorry but running 2 compounds as harsh as SD and PP on your body is not a good thing, especially overlapping for 4 weeks.

    I'd say what you have posted, ex, looks good, minus the ZOL. Run it for the duration or start at the 2nd week. Tom is right about that, start it at 150 and work you way up.

    As far as PCT goes, I would be careful running what you have posted above. Not only does that seem a little over the top (personal oppinion on designers) but it is going to put added stress on your liver for 5 weeks.

    I would say stick to nolva, the AI, the cortisol blocker and the dhea. Even better, look into torem. It's less toxic and seems to work better that nolva.


    Anyways, best of luck bro. Tremendous eagle's fan here. Live in the area by chance?
  25. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Toremifene, huh? OK...I can definitely go with that. Thank God for "research chemicals" (ha!). Also, Pumping Iron, thank you for chiming in...but I do have this question: After starting the Mega-Zol at the second week at 150mg, what should be the increasing/max dosage? Of course, the bottle tells you not to use more than 3 caps (150 mg) in a 24-hour period, but of course I'm going to disregard that.

    And, to answer your question...I live in and was raised in Philly.
  26. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Toremifene, huh? OK...I can definitely go with that. Thank God for "research chemicals" (ha!). Also, Pumping Iron, thank you for chiming in...but I do have this question: After starting the Mega-Zol at the second week at 150mg, what should be the increasing/max dosage? Of course, the bottle tells you not to use more than 3 caps (150 mg) in a 24-hour period, but of course I'm going to disregard that.

    And, to answer your question...I live in and was raised in Philly.
    Nice, I was raised in Jersey but live in KOP right now...

    But as for ZOL, it's very mild. I know people have used upwards of 400mgs/day, but I would not recommend that. The basic purpose for the ZOL would be to harden up a bit and increase vascularity. So if you are getting those effects at 150, I would just keep it there. If not I would run something along the lines of....

    150/200/200/250/250

    ...but ZOL is very similar to winny, especially in regards to the joint pain it gives. I personally love it, and joint pain was always minimal. But many others haven't had the same experience.


    What gym do you goto?
  27. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Let me interject with a little advice.

    Tom, I'm sorry but running 2 compounds as harsh as superdrol and PP on your body is not a good thing, especially overlapping for 4 weeks.

    I'd say what you have posted, ex, looks good, minus the ZOL. Run it for the duration or start at the 2nd week. Tom is right about that, start it at 150 and work you way up.

    As far as post cycle therapy goes, I would be careful running what you have posted above. Not only does that seem a little over the top (personal oppinion on designers) but it is going to put added stress on your liver for 5 weeks.

    I would say stick to nolva, the AI, the cortisol blocker and the dhea. Even better, look into torem. It's less toxic and seems to work better that nolva.


    Anyways, best of luck bro. Tremendous eagle's fan here. Live in the area by chance?

    Ok well i definitely agree with this. I personally have never done it but i'm sure that one day i will with low dosages. I also noticed that he hasn't used any of these before, so i would definitely suggest that he only use either pp or sd.

    Torem is new and seems much less liver toxic but i am still not nearly as educated on it to be advising its use.

    I live in the area...right in south jersey...
  28. Recovering AXoholic
    thesinner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,063
    Rep Power
    11892
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    27.08%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    not bad...i just read this real quick but i would choose a better weightgainer than cyto...its sugar and high GI carbs...use lean mass complex and add oats and peanut better....also run the zol at 150 minimum and bump up from there 4-6 weeks long...other than that i would do phera weeks 1-5 and superdrol weeks 2-5
    I like to mix whole oat flour mixed with a chocolate whey protein blend, it tastes hella delicious (yeah, I just used the word "hella"). I'm sure a lot of members of this forum agree, the best weight gainers are the ones you concoct yourself.


    I also just wanted to throw it out there:

    It's been discussed several times in various threads in this forum; SD & PP when stacked together have nastier sides (especially on liver profile) than an equivalent dosage of either compound alone (i.e. 30mg SD < 10mg SD + 20mg PP). Having run both compounds together, I can tell you first hand, it's harsh. I would recommend running 3 weeks of one and 3 of the other. Running them together can and has been done, but for my 2 cents SD & PP are better left appart.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  29. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post

    I live in the area...right in south jersey...
    Where at?
  30. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    Where at?
    Cherry Hill area....work out at future fitness, not the cherry hill one
  31. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Pumping Iron, thanks for the reply. I go to PSC (Philadelphia Sports Club). It's right across the street from where I work at night, so when I get off at 7am, it's very convenient. Also, I think I will run the Zol at the dosages you recommended (good thing I bought 2 bottles). Anyhow, as far as the other stuff, I probably still will overlap SD and PP, just at the lower dosages I previously posted because this is, in essence, my first steroid stack. I know, I'm hardheaded, but that's why I'm front-loading all of the ancillary supps for two weeks before diving in. I'd rather die young and make a buff corpse (half-kidding). I do have one other "mild" question, though: based on the fact that I work at night, and with the schedule of meals I posted, how (at what times) should I take the PP, SD, and MZ? Thanks...83
  32. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Pumping Iron, thanks for the reply. I go to PSC (Philadelphia Sports Club). It's right across the street from where I work at night, so when I get off at 7am, it's very convenient. Also, I think I will run the Zol at the dosages you recommended (good thing I bought 2 bottles). Anyhow, as far as the other stuff, I probably still will overlap superdrol and PP, just at the lower dosages I previously posted because this is, in essence, my first steroid stack. I know, I'm hardheaded, but that's why I'm front-loading all of the ancillary supps for two weeks before diving in. I'd rather die young and make a buff corpse (half-kidding). I do have one other "mild" question, though: based on the fact that I work at night, and with the schedule of meals I posted, how (at what times) should I take the PP, SD, and MZ? Thanks...83
    IMO

    for sd and pp

    if taking 1 pill......meal 5

    if taking 2 pills.....meals 1 & 5

    spread the zol out evenly
  33. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey, Tom, thanks, but could you be more specific? I hate to be a pain in the ass, but I want to pretty much know what I'm doing before undertaking this. Could you give a better example? Maybe something along the lines of:

    Week 1: pp 20 mg with meal 1

    ...and so forth and so on.

    I assume (with the Zol) by "spread out evenly" you mean with each meal?
  34. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    yes with the zol.

    if you're taking one pill of phera and/or superdrol, then take it 1 hour pre-workout.

    if you're taking two pills of phera and/or superdrol, then take the first one with your first meal after waking up and then your 2nd pill 1 hour pre-workout.

    some people just do 12 hours apart with 2 pills or 8 hours apart with 3 pills.

    get it?
  35. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yup. Got it. Sorry to be a pain-in-the-ass, but I wanna get this straight. My goal on this is 14-20 lean pounds, and my ultimate, more long-term goal is 350 pounds at 10-12% bodyfat. I'm also a bouncer at several inner-city nightclubs on the weekends, so remaining at well over 300 lbs is definitely a priority for me. Plus, since I'm an ex-eagle, I'm always wearing one of my jerseys (I buy the new ones every season), so people are always commenting on my size and shape, as well as the Eagles (of course). Even when I tell them my story, they still sometimes want an autograph.
  36. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You gotta tell me what nightclubs...so you can get me in without any cover...

    But damn, the only 300lb bouncer I've ever knew was where I used to work in college (as a 200lb bouncer/barback) out in limerick.

    How is the PSC? is it a decent atmosphere for a bodybuilder? I'm switching gyms in a few months and thinking about joining the one in Radnor...

    But as for the Phera and SD. I agree with Tom, space them out evenly during the day. You should also take them with a lot of good fats.

    As for the ZOL, again Tom got it with spacing it out evenly during the course of the day.
  37. Senior Member
    Tom 185's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,108
    Rep Power
    661
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    57.98%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    You gotta tell me what nightclubs...so you can get me in without any cover...

    But damn, the only 300lb bouncer I've ever knew was where I used to work in college (as a 200lb bouncer/barback) out in limerick.

    How is the PSC? is it a decent atmosphere for a bodybuilder? I'm switching gyms in a few months and thinking about joining the one in Radnor...

    But as for the Phera and superdrol. I agree with Tom, space them out evenly during the day. You should also take them with a lot of good fats.

    As for the ZOL, again Tom got it with spacing it out evenly during the course of the day.

    bump on getting me into nightclubs as well
  38. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    As for the nightclubs, I'll give you ONE of them...World Fusion on 2nd and Chestnut Streets. I'm really not going to give out any others because, well, it's good to have a bit of paranoia in today's world.

    As far as PSC goes...it works well for me, but you'll just have to test it out for yourself...I can't see how it wouldn't be beneficial to bodybuilders, unless you're looking for 200-lb dumbbells, which the one I frequent doesn't have (they only go up to 150s, and I had to ***** and moan to get those).

    Hope this helps...and by the way, what are good examples of fats to take the PP/superdrol/ZOL with, since you said they should be taken with fats?
  39. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2463
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    75.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Basically something rich in Omega-3's...I would take mine with Flax and Fish Oils...Extra Virgin Oil Oil is good too...Nuts...
  40. Senior Member
    ex-tightend83's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Age
    47
    Posts
    1,447
    Rep Power
    877
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    32.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Sounds good. But are we talking about the caps or the oil, as far as the Fish Oils? Or perhaps I could take them with a can of tuna? Or, in the case of the virgin olive oil, how much should I take the supps/steroids with?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM
  2. Another Superdrol/Prostanazol log
    By Peatee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-20-2006, 02:28 PM
  3. Oh no not again....
    By BigVrunga in forum Politics
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 04-17-2006, 06:02 AM
  4. Superdrol cycle log (no stack, straight SD)
    By ZackMurphy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 122
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 08:32 PM
  5. Yet Another Superdrol Log
    By misconstrued in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 04:20 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in