Scarred ???

S

spiderman7

Awards
I have been injecting .5 ml of test e 400/ml twice wkly. Alternating delts.Everything was going great until I noticed a small pain developing on my left shoulder. The site started to turn red and was tender to the touch. No lines or raised bumps. After a few days the pain seem to get worse. Now the pain and tenderness is going down a bit, although the heat from the site is still there. I have wondered whether this was actually infection or just pain from the gear in the fat tissue. I was using 5/8 needle. I have antibiotics on had.

Should I stop the run and start antibiotics or wait?

J

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
400mgs/ml is a heavy concentration and I would expect some pain and redness. If its getting better I wouldn't worry about it personally. But bump for more opinions!

S

spiderman7

Awards
Lower down

The injection site seems to be fine.Lower down from the delt is were the heat and sore area lie. It is like the gear drop down and formed a little bump. Although the heat and soreness seem to be getting weaker. Should I be concerned?

S

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
why a 5/8"??? probably injected some of it subcutaneously. just get some new pins and add glutes (1.5") to the rotation.