epistane question

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i was wondering if somebody could give me their imput on this epistane pulse cycle, maybe Dr.D can help here. i am still very confused, even after searching on 3 boarsd including this one and reading and whtnot, about how the pulse cycle ACTUALY works. DR.D explained to take 30-40mg 3 times a week for 2 weeks, then stop for 2 weeks.

but then other places and writups say to start at 10mg for day 1 and work upto 40, but how would that coencide with the idea of pulse cycling? would it come out like this

tuesday- 40mg
thursday-40mg
saturday -40mg for 2 weeks, then 2 weeks off? then repeat?

i was also thinking of doing the first cycle at 30mg to see exactly how i respond before bumping it up, also so my next 2 weeks on arent exactly the same as the 1st two.

my goal overall is to put on about 10lbs of lean mass. this is not my first cycle, i used superdrol before, and honeslty i gained around 15lbs and kept 7.. even with proper clomid post cycle therapy and nutrition.
im 6 foot 195-200. 10%ish

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the reason they say to start low is first to test how you handle it and second to get the results you desire without wasting the Epistane.IE if you make good gains @30mg why use 40 since more isnt always better.But your plan does look solid.

Id say take 20mg wk1,bump to 30 wk2-4 then up it on your second pulse run if you think you need more.Good luck!

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
thanks dude. what do you think about pulse cycling in terms of gains and keeping gains. my real goal here is to put on 10 lean lbs and be able to keep them. is this being unrealistic? im doing 2 weeks on at dosing 3 times a week, then 2 weeks off then repeating.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks dude. what do you think about pulse cycling in terms of gains and keeping gains. my real goal here is to put on 10 lean lbs and be able to keep them. is this being unrealistic? im doing 2 weeks on at dosing 3 times a week, then 2 weeks off then repeating.
Well it will take longer but you should keep Everything you gain.I believe that if youre not worried about pct then run it straight for a cycle.

Im @242-244 from 230 while leaning out and gaining crazy strength.Im in wk7 and I ran it wk1-4 30mg/d wk5-7 40mg/d.

The pulsing is good and little to no pct is needed and you get roughly 60% of the gains so its your call.Good luck.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
do you mean 60% of the gains that i would if i cycled it str8 thru, from all 3 pulse cycles?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you mean 60% of the gains that i would if i cycled it str8 thru, from all 3 pulse cycles?
Nope :pulse cycle = 60% of what you would have gained from a regular cycle of the same length.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
OOO i gotchya man i gotchya, so basicly i can put on around 5lbs a pulse cycle. thanks bro i owe ya 1.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad I could help.Good luck.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i wish someone would post up some blood work from this pulse cycling ****.

people are gaining significant amounts of weight in short times on epistane, there is no way it can be that weak. i guarantee that pulse cycling turns into a problem recovery-wise.

4 week cycles with a 4 weeks pct is tried, true, and safe. why are we now playing with "pulse" cycling.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well if you dont like it dont do it but pissin and moanin about it is pointless.

I ran 30mg/day for 2 wks before supression kicked in.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
well it acts as an AI, and shudnt that kinda mean its keeping LH higher then most other androgens// anti estrogen / aromatisers. so figure that gives ur nuts the go to still make test, until im sure a sertain point where it lessens

Rock Head

Awards
I can say that I used 30mg for two weeks and no shut down at all. It was sad to come off of it but I have plans to do my Pct and then wait a month and do a full cycle. I wanted to combine with oratropin but cant get any. I have been trying to avoid pinning period but...
The only thing out there that I am researching as an alternative to do is IGF-2 but results on logs are not looking that great, IMO. Any suggestions feel free to shoot them at me.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i duno my friend used igf-2 and it was kinda similar to phera / lmg , but that was his reaction to it. if u want oraston why not get something like winzstrol or 1 of the non methyl trens.

Rock Head

Awards
i duno my friend used igf-2 and it was kinda similar to phera / lmg , but that was his reaction to it. if u want oraston why not get something like winzstrol or 1 of the non methyl trens.
I have read a ton of info and most of it says that winny is a waste unless your pinning something with it. I didnt like Pheraplex at all. I did well on a couple of cycles of SD but hate the lethargy that comes with it. I always feel semi-challenged by the 3rd week. I really like epi in every way and was looking forward to the help in healing from oratropin with it. I have some nagging injuries and would like to lose a little BF%. I may just break down and pin HGH for the 6 or 7 months.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish someone would post up some blood work from this pulse cycling ****.

people are gaining significant amounts of weight in short times on epistane, there is no way it can be that weak. i guarantee that pulse cycling turns into a problem recovery-wise.

4 week cycles with a 4 weeks post cycle therapy is tried, true, and safe. why are we now playing with "pulse" cycling.
Ask and you shall recive...sorta. Im running one in June and getting baseline bloodwork, then again @ 6 & 12 to see how things are. Take a look at the plan http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/60586-epistane-planned-pulse.html