IGF/TEST/EQ Theoretical Cycle

agntx07

Banned
Awards
How would you cycle IGF/TEST and EQ to maximize the amount of gains and to recoup PCT.

Here is my thinking:

week 1-4 IGF EQ and TEST (EAT and REST!)
week 5-8 EQ and TEST (max AAS) (E&R!)
week 9-10 Slow down EQ and TEST, start IGF again (E&R!)
week 11-(12,13) IGF Clomid (E&R!)

Nolva when needed

Thoughts?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
eq for 10 weeks? no. either run it longer or choose another steroid/ester.

agntx07

Banned
Awards
Im looking for a general blueprint for these specific hormones because EQ and TEST have worked the best for me in the past. Anyone with good input and experiences with similiar cycles and uses of these(in particular) please advise. Thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Test 1-16
EQ 1-14
PCT 18-21

2RIIPPED

Awards
Test 1-16
EQ 1-15

post cycle therapy & igf 19-22
yeah thats pretty good right there, maybe run the eq one less week. Personally I would start the IGF either 17th or 18th week. I've noticed I like that better than starting IGF when the other compounds are completely out of my system, gives time for the IGF a week or two to start really working. But that also depends on what IGF protocol you plan on running. So how do you plan on running the IGF? If you run the ED protocol then I would go with what Tom said, but if you do the E3D protocol then run it a week or two before the juice is out of your system. Not that big of a deal either way, thats just my opinion.

agntx07

Banned
Awards
yeah thats pretty good right there, maybe run the eq one less week. Personally I would start the IGF either 17th or 18th week. I've noticed I like that better than starting IGF when the other compounds are completely out of my system, gives time for the IGF a week or two to start really working. But that also depends on what IGF protocol you plan on running. So how do you plan on running the IGF? If you run the ED protocol then I would go with what Tom said, but if you do the E3D protocol then run it a week or two before the juice is out of your system. Not that big of a deal either way, thats just my opinion.
Why would you not run the IGF during the cycle (say at the beggining to induce hyperplasia)? Then work the hell out of those new immature muscles while on the EQ/TEST and then go back IGF to maintain gains on PCT?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Why would you not run the IGF during the cycle (say at the beggining to induce hyperplasia)? Then work the hell out of those new immature muscles while on the EQ/TEST and then go back IGF to maintain gains on post cycle therapy?
i agree, and i practice that also...generally alongside whatever oral i kickstart with. understand that most orals increase IGF-1 on their own, of course...but not like LR3 injections. i say:

1-15 EQ
1-14 test long ester (cyp or enan or sust)
15-16 test short ester (prop, suspension, or TD)
1-4/5 epistane or superdrol or tbol or what-have-you
1-4 IGF
17-20/21 PCT (w/ or w/o IGF)

i like IGF during my non-hormonal periods, personal....PCT is ok too, but for me the only big benefit is that it forces me to keep cals up during that time because i'm so hungry!

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i agree, and i practice that also...generally alongside whatever oral i kickstart with. understand that most orals increase IGF-1 on their own, of course...but not like LR3 injections. i say:

1-15 EQ
1-14 test long ester (cyp or enan or sust)
15-16 test short ester (prop, suspension, or TD)
1-4/5 epistane or superdrol or tbol or what-have-you
1-4 IGF
17-20/21 post cycle therapy (w/ or w/o IGF)

i like IGF during my non-hormonal periods, personal....PCT is ok too, but for me the only big benefit is that it forces me to keep cals up during that time because i'm so hungry!
what he said except my personal prefrance would ether be dbol at the front of test prop at the front as well. but like same_old I would run the IGF ether post cycle or for an after cycle pick me up

freakboy

Awards
Why would you not run the IGF during the cycle (say at the beggining to induce hyperplasia)? Then work the hell out of those new immature muscles while on the EQ/TEST and then go back IGF to maintain gains on post cycle therapy?

AMEN, Hell ya bro, my thoughts exactly.... haha just so happens i'm doin that very same thing... here's the cycle for refrence:

weeks 1-4: IGF (receptor grade :) ) 40-50mcg's pw (m,t,th,f)
weeks 1-14: Test cyponiate 600mg/week
weeks 1-13: EQ 400mg/week (reason for low dose: its a cut cycle)
weeks 11-16: oral winny 60mg/day

PCT:
Torimefene: 120, 90, 60, 60, 30, 30
igf: 50-60mcg's pw on training days (4x/week)
restore
powerfull
required supports + on cycle support

starting on week 6, so the fun is just starting lol! so far, cutting, up 3lbs, down 3%bf, endurance is rediculous on eq! this is my thrid cycle but first ever cutter~

2RIIPPED

Awards
I actually am doing it that way on my third run with IGF, and love it for sure. I did my first run of IGF for PCT. Either way works, but yeah what you stated does work better. For my up and coming PCT, I'm going to be running IGF and Peg MGF.

I did like only running it for pct though, just to see full effects from it since my nervous system will be fully up-regulated by the time I use it for PCT. You can probably accomplish no neuronal degradation if you use it at the beginning of your cycle and again for PCT, not really sure of how long neuronal degradation lasts with IGF. What I do know is your natural IGF levels are supressed when on exogenous IGF and your endogenous IGF levels raise fairly quickly after cycling IGF, so what I stated is probably not a big deal.