Epistane Planned Pulse Cycle

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I also posted this in the CYCLE INFO. section but, I know i'll get more feedback here.

Sometime in june I was planing on running this to add some lean mass this summer, I was extremley interested in this "pulse cycle" that i beleive Dr. D spoke of heres what I was thinkng about running.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

Has anyone planned on running somthing like this also?

Week 1:20mg Epi
Week 2:30mg Epi
Week 3:30mg Epi
Week 4:40mg Epi

Week 5: 200mg TD Formestane/Activate
Week 6: Same as 5

Week 7: 20mg Epi
Week 8:30mg Epi

Week 9-10: Same as 5 & 6

Week 11: 20mg Epi/2 Retain
Week 12: 30mg Epi/2 Retain

Week 13: 90 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/3 Retain
Week 14: 60 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/2 Retain
Week 15: 30 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/1 Retain

*Im thinking about running Anabolic Pump the whole way through, but Im not sure yet. I will def. run it during P.C.T. weeks and final P.C.T.Also does anyone think I should Bump the Torm to 120 for the 1st few days of final P.C.T?

I would run cycle support the whole time and more than likeley get bloodwork done after week 6 to see how Im doing.

I would start this cycle weighing about 190lbs and around 8~10% BF. Looking to get to around 212~215lbs. Keeping bodyfat to a minimum.

Diet would be 30/50/20 (P/C/F) to begin with composeing of about 3,800cals and working up by about 250-500 each week. If body fat gets to high then i will switch to 40/40/20 for the final 5 weeks or so

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey DI H20! (that's just nerd talk basically. sorry)

I think the AP would be a great addition, just as you speculated. Everything else looks well planned and yes, I'd hit 120 with the Tor the first night or two. Don't be surprised if you only need two weeks of it though. The Form is a great option! Most people don't like it but I think it's great stuff, especially the way you have it set up. Don't be afraid to bump your Epi doses another 10mg in wks 7 & 11 if 20mg results seem lacking from the first round. After all, you are pulsing so you have earned that extra wiggle room with higher doses.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Dr. D, I just want to clear some things up though....

1. Running AP the whole 15 weeks? or just P.C.T? I ran it for 8 weeks and it was the sh*t but want on any test boosters or ph

2. What mg of Torm exactly are you suggesting and weeks/days of mg length?

Thanks again Dr. D
I would take the AP the whole time, but remember that it not only increases GLUC4 but blocks carb absorption in the gut so take it after the meal, not before unless your cutting cals on purpose. The Tor looks good like you have it, but 90,60 might be all you need is what I'm saying. Many guys are fully restored in 10 days or less on supp using tor in PCT, and they aren't even pulsing! Epi on cycle and tor for PCT is a great combo offering really rapid recovery, especially on a pulse.

mbunnell

mbunnell

Awards
I would take the AP the whole time, but remember that it not only increases GLUC4 but blocks carb absorption in the gut so take it after the meal, not before unless your cutting cals on purpose. The Tor looks good like you have it, but 90,60 might be all you need is what I'm saying. Many guys are fully restored in 10 days or less on supp using tor in post cycle therapy, and they aren't even pulsing! Epi on cycle and tor for PCT is a great combo offering really rapid recovery, especially on a pulse.
Dr. D knows his shtuff:head:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would take the AP the whole time, but remember that it not only increases GLUC4 but blocks carb absorption in the gut so take it after the meal, not before unless your cutting cals on purpose. The Tor looks good like you have it, but 90,60 might be all you need is what I'm saying. Many guys are fully restored in 10 days or less on supp using tor in post cycle therapy, and they aren't even pulsing! Epi on cycle and tor for PCT is a great combo offering really rapid recovery, especially on a pulse.
Dr. D you are truley a mastermind, But another question lol. Take AP even after pre workout and post workout meals? Not before?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr. D you are truley a mastermind, But another question lol. Take AP even after pre workout and post workout meals? Not before?
I am just experienced my friend, that's all (and blessed as the Lord sees fit) but yes, pre and post. Post w/o obviously to maximize glycogen replenishment but pre too if you want the extra pumps while working out. I have not used AP yet but have my own insulin combo that works by the same GLUT4 mechanism and it has never fatigued me or made me too hypo pre-w/o so it doesn't seem to hurt. Take it post w/o at least though and after big carb meals too if bulking or 30 minutes pre meal if cutting.

f18jock

f18jock

Awards
Not to hijack this thread, but Dr. D, how do you think the above cycle would do for a cutting cycle?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not to hijack this thread, but Dr. D, how do you think the above cycle would do for a cutting cycle?
Great, just eat around maintanence. Im going to be eating about 500~750 cals above. Epistanes a very dry coumpund and alot of logs are reporting they are loseing bodyfat while eating extremley hypercaloric diets

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just experienced my friend, that's all (and blessed as the Lord sees fit) but yes, pre and post. Post w/o obviously to maximize glycogen replenishment but pre too if you want the extra pumps while working out. I have not used AP yet but have my own insulin combo that works by the same GLUT4 mechanism and it has never fatigued me or made me too hypo pre-w/o so it doesn't seem to hurt. Take it post w/o at least though and after big carb meals too if bulking or 30 minutes pre meal if cutting.
Awsome, thanks D. Im not questioning the principle or your knowledge on AP doseing what so ever here but what is the reasoning for takeing AP after big carb meals? Whats the science behind it, get what I mean? Im just curious to how it works thats all, im not questioning it in the least bit. I just want to lean.

I was takeing it bout 15 min before breakfast and 15min pre-workout meal (1.5hr) and immediatley post workort then waiting 15 to eat while cutting and my results were breathe takeing. I was amazed how well it worked, and not to mention how fast and well it made my creatine mono work.

Do you think looking to gain 20~25lbs over this 15 week stretch and keeping 95% is expecting too much? Diet and trainning are 100% in check prolly 300 days out of the year.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
If you add some burners and took an anti-cort on off days with a clean diet, real well! Like DW said, doesn't have to be low cal, but clean cals on a serious cut.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Awsome, thanks D. Im not questioning the principle or your knowledge on AP doseing what so ever here but what is the reasoning for takeing AP after big carb meals? Whats the science behind it, get what I mean? Im just curious to how it works thats all, im not questioning it in the least bit. I just want to lean.

I was takeing it bout 15 min before breakfast and 15min pre-workout meal (1.5hr) and immediatley post workort then waiting 15 to eat while cutting and my results were breathe takeing. I was amazed how well it worked, and not to mention how fast and well it made my creatine mono work.

Do you think looking to gain 20~25lbs over this 15 week stretch and keeping 95% is expecting too much? Diet and trainning are 100% in check prolly 300 days out of the year.

I think 20-25lbs is a very reasonable goal over 15 weeks with solid diet, consistent training and the supps you have planned. Like I have said, if AP contains berberine, then it improves glucose tolerance from enhanced insulin action. That's my reasoning for taking AP after a carb meal, but food intake is not required apparently so it can also be used to cut with no meals. Why? Because berberine downregs gene expression in lipogenesis but increases GLUT4 translocation, so that means good glycogenesis and poor lipogenesis. It also blocks carb absorption in the gut, so that's why you should give your carbs a head start if you want to absorb them all, like after a w/o.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You got it, if I can help, it's always my honor.

I like your plan. I usually suggest dosing once pre-w/o and once post-w/o because that way you get the extra kick in the gym from the pre dose and added nutrient loading post w/o when you can optimize the extra cals, but I like your plan too because the first dose is taken early in the day and you are taking the AP too post-w/o anyway so this is a good looking variant. I'll keep an eye on your progress, and see how this can work and theoretically have even less potential for suppression. This will provide some great data for everyone pulsing too!

mrmoose63

mrmoose63

Awards
I'd be interested in hearing about your GLUT4 Insulin Combo.... if it isn't too much trouble.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in hearing about your GLUT4 Insulin Combo.... if it isn't too much trouble.
Post w/o glycogenic:

Cinnulin PF
ALA
Berberine
Vanadyl sulfate

(plus 3 or 4 other secondary ingredients)

redvision

redvision

Awards
Very interesting thread to say the least...

Dr. D, According to you, what exactly are the pros of running that kind of cycle (pulsing) over a regular 4 to 6 week cycle, beside of a lighter PCT?

Is the suppressive effect really lower?

What about the gains, are they similar or really better?

Thanks,
Red

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Interested in your final opinion of the pulse method - and results, DW.

BTW - Wal-mart has Cinnulin PF the cheapest I've seen
(includes online - but not Ebay, haven't watched enough auctions on it).

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Very interesting thread to say the least...

Dr. D, According to you, what exactly are the pros of running that kind of cycle (pulsing) over a regular 4 to 6 week cycle, beside of a lighter post cycle therapy?

Is the suppressive effect really lower?

What about the gains, are they similar or really better?

Thanks,
Red
It eliminates the need for a liver supp too. Don't need it, don't want it pulsing. It's just a safer, slower way to cycle. Gains stick a little better long term also and you don't need all the normal on and off ancillaries so it's super economical. There's a good sticky at IBE explaining all the tips and tricks of pulsing.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... BTW - Wal-mart has Cinnulin PF the cheapest I've seen
(includes online - but not Ebay, haven't watched enough auctions on it).
Good to know. I had never seen it there. Another reason why Wal-Mart is the only store you need! lol

redvision

redvision

Awards
It eliminates the need for a liver supp too. Don't need it, don't want it pulsing. It's just a safer, slower way to cycle. Gains stick a little better long term also and you don't need all the normal on and off ancillaries so it's super economical. There's a good sticky at IBE explaining all the tips and tricks of pulsing.
thx for the quick reply, I'll have to stop by IBE tomorrow to read that sticky!

Red

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
True 'dat, D.

It's in the diabetic aisle near the pharmacy.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
2 months til its go time boys.......Epistane is out of stock everywhere???? :wtf:

I changed my Off weeks to useing Mass FX and 6-OXO or Formestane all depends on accessability come this summer of useing a Transdermal product.
Working on it D. I'm testing like crazy, but this is not a common material and I'm had to reject the last few lots I've tested. It's my fault like that so blame me it's still out of stock. But remember, I'm not a business man, I'm a QC analyst! I don't mind pissing people off but I will not compromise quality or endorse a company that does.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Working on it D. I'm testing like crazy, but this is not a common material and I'm had to reject the last few lots I've tested. It's my fault like that so blame me it's still out of stock. But remember, I'm not a business man, I'm a QC analyst! I don't mind pissing people off but I will not compromise quality or endorse a company that does.
Thats why I came to AM and seek your knowledge. You honest and want whats best for the people. I appreciate your higher standards, except i think i read somwhere about you and some fat chicks but hey that might be your cup of tea lol jk.

Thanks again

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
DW
Bad DW, bad. :whip:
You weren't supposed to tell D that I sent you those pics.

Bad DW.

D - I found some Cinnulin at SuperTarget on sale for $11.75 - got 2 bottles!

rcaz01

Awards
I also posted this in the CYCLE INFO. section but, I know i'll get more feedback here.

Sometime in june I was planing on running this to add some lean mass this summer, I was extremley interested in this "pulse cycle" that i beleive Dr. D spoke of heres what I was thinkng about running.

Anyone have any suggestions on this?

Has anyone planned on running somthing like this also?

Week 1:20mg Epi
Week 2:30mg Epi
Week 3:30mg Epi
Week 4:40mg Epi

Week 5: 200mg TD Formestane/Activate
Week 6: Same as 5

Week 7: 20mg Epi
Week 8:30mg Epi

Week 9-10: Same as 5 & 6

Week 11: 20mg Epi/2 Retain
Week 12: 30mg Epi/2 Retain

Week 13: 90 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/3 Retain
Week 14: 60 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/2 Retain
Week 15: 30 Torm/ZMA/Aplha Drive/1 Retain
This looks great and I am thining of doing very close to the same thing. I have a couple of questions:

Could you use the Formestane, possibly at 100mg, throughout the whole cycle up until PCT? I ask because many are saying that it has been a great addition to taking Epi.

I am thinking of substituting Superdrol for EPI the first 2 weeks to jump start my gains, any issues with this?

Thanks for any help on this!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 weeks and counting.....

Ok about 2 weeks until this crazy cycle starts. I figured by now there would be more Pulse cycles out there so i could get a better read on how this works....o'well.

I am going to be running Havoc now not Epistane as I can't get/find it anywhere. Doses will be Mon/Wed/Fri in #of pills taken

Week 1: 1/2/3
Week 2: 3/3/3
Week 3: 3/4/4
Week 4: 4/5/5

Week 5: 3 Caps 6-OXO, 4 Mass FX w/ meals,
-Day1-2: 90mg Torm, Day3: 60mg Torm
Week 6: 3 caps 6-OXO, 4 Mass FX w/ meals
*3 Anabolic Pumps daily

Week 7: 2/3/3....2 Retain 2 on OFF days
Week 8: 4/4/4....2 Retain 2 on OFF days

Week 9-10: Same as 5&6

Week 11: 3/3/4.... 2 Retain 2 on OFF days
Week 12: 4/5/5....2 Retain 2 on OFF days

Week 13: 120mg Torm (3 days), 90mg Torm (4 days), ZMA, Alpha Drive, 3 Retain2
Week 14: 60mg Torm, ZMA, Alpha Drive, 2 Retain2
Week 15: 30mg Torm, ZMA, Alpha Drive, 2 Retain 2
Week 16: 30mg Torm (if needed), ZMA Alpha Drive, 1 Retain 2
*Anabolic Pump all P.C.T & maybe New Powerfull (if I have the money)

Im a bit lighter than orginally planned I weigh about 184lbs as of today and about 10%BF. Diet will be 40/40/20 (P/C/F)for the 1st 10 weeks.....then if needed will change to 50/30/20.
Planned Diet Breakdown:
Week 1-2: 3,200 cals @ ~320/320/70
Week 3-4: 3,500 cals @ ~350/350/75
Week 5-6: 3,750 cals @ ~375/375/85
Week 7-8: 4,000 cals @ ~400/400/90
Week 9-10: 4,250 cals @ ~425/425/95

*I imagine it will be tough for me too eat more cals than this per day without gaining much fat so I will lower cals back to 4,000 and go 50/30/20 and stil add lean mass slowly while slowly burning excess fat.

Week 11-15: 4,000 cals @ ~500:fool2: /300/90

Training Split :
Week 1-4:
Mon: Chest/claves
Tue: Legs/abs
Wed: Shoulders/calves
Thur: Back/abs
Fri: Arms/calves
SAT & SUN:OFF

Week 5-8:
Mon: Legs/Abs
Tue:Chest/calves
Wed: Back/abs
Thur:Shoulders/calves
Fri: Arms/abbs
SAT & SUN:OFF

Week 9-12:
Mon: Chest/calves
Tue: Back/abs
Wed: Legs
Thur: Shoulders/calves
Fri: Tri's/abs
Sat: Bi's
Sun:OFF

Week 13-15:
:clean:

I know I put alot of info. up there but if anyone has any input on anything that'd be great. Thanks guys

P.S. Im going to try and get base line blood work, 6 & 12 weeks work as well

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sup bro, nice to see you again. Well i must say i didnt really like the idea of pulsing that much but reading this has made me wonder if i should pulse too. I was going to run 7 weeks of Havoc/epi after i finish my EVO stack.

Ill be tuned in for this one. looks like you got things planned out pretty well.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up piston, Hows the Evo stack treating you? I'm thinking about doing that next spring.
Well, not seeing much but im only taking JW right now. I had an awesome workout today but i dont know if i should contribute that to RPM samples i took preworkout. We'll see how next training day goes. Im near the end of week 2 and i will start the BAM soon.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Distilled, I hear ya on looking for more logs about the pulse. You're gonna be doing some ground breaking for us.

Why did you decide to swap form/activate for MassFx/6-oxo? And what made you choose retain 2 as your anti cort?

Do you expect your libido to take a hit without a test booster during ON weeks? What about some cissus for the joints? Are you hoping the pulse method will keep those problems to a minimum?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Distilled, I hear ya on looking for more logs about the pulse. You're gonna be doing some ground breaking for us.

Why did you decide to swap form/activate for MassFx/6-oxo? And what made you choose retain 2 as your anti cort?

Do you expect your libido to take a hit without a test booster during ON weeks? What about some cissus for the joints? Are you hoping the pulse method will keep those problems to a minimum?
I decided to go with the MassFX/6-OXO after discussing it in length with Dr. D. He suggested to go with MassFX/Form, I really didnt want to do the TD applications every day and nite because of my schedule. When running MassFX; AX reccomends to run and AI and I like 6-OXO and ecspecially because NP had it on sale for $12 ;) .

As far as Retain 2 goes, I really liked Retain as an Anti-Cort in the past and use it when cutting and for other P.C.T. Now with the Retain 2 comming out with the 7-keto DHEA (which I love for a cut) it just made the most sense.

No I dont expect for my libido to take a hit at all. It never has on a cycle before and now with the pulse I think it'll have even less effect.

I will be takeing CissusRX for joints, I have gone thru 2 bottles and guess i forgot to say Im using it because its a staple for me now.