Higher doses of Epistane???

FLSUCIO

Awards
Hey everyone!!!

what is the highest most people run epistane at? around 50mgs a day right? has anyone heard of higher? i am wondering if you run higher than that for 3-4 weeks would be ok or if running 50 for about 6 weeks would be better????? thanks!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
it says 60mg on the bottle is the recommended highest dose

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone!!!

what is the highest most people run epistane at? around 50mgs a day right? has anyone heard of higher? i am wondering if you run higher than that for 3-4 weeks would be ok or if running 50 for about 6 weeks would be better????? thanks!
What do you hope to accomplish? Are you growing huge tits? Please explain your rational better??? How much do you weigh?

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Considering 40mg was putting on muscle on Ryanism who weighs 300lbs at 18% i highly doubt you'd require more than that, down the road maybe.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bottle says 1-3 capsules.Each serving is 20 mg(two caps).Each cap by itself is 10mg.The bottle says up tp 3 caps,not 3 servings.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
the bottle says 1-3 capsules.Each serving is 20 mg(two caps).Each cap by itself is 10mg.The bottle says up tp 3 caps,not 3 servings.
exact quote: "suggested use: Take 1-3 capsules daily. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period."

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
exact quote: "suggested use: Take 1-3 capsules daily. Do not exceed 6 capsules in a 24 hour period."
it's not recomending 6,it says don't exceed 6.recomended 1-3 daily.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
it's not recomending 6,it says don't exceed 6.recomended 1-3 daily.
Right but what i mean is they don't recommend going about 6

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stupid "more is more", meathead mentality. Megadosing is just gonna burn up our AR's like an SUV burns up gasoline ,and you're not going to make any gains.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Stupid "more is more", meathead mentality. Megadosing is just gonna burn up our AR's like an SUV burns up gasoline ,and you're not going to make any gains.
Im not saying more is more necessarily, I'm just answering his question based off what is stated on the back of the bottle

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not saying more is more necessarily, I'm just answering his question based off what is stated on the back of the bottle
I wasn't trying to down on you, I was writing against the original post. People need to need to understand that more isn't always better.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wasn't trying to down on you, I was writing against the original post. People need to need to understand that more isn't always better.

Unless..... We are talking about girlfriends. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Right. Ok I didnt know if you were addressing my post, because you posted right after me :)

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
No it says 1-3 capsules and 1 capsule = 10mg. On the bottle it says 1 serving is = 20mg and 1 serving is = 2 capsules. Yeah confusing I know, we are changing that.

I have seen someone running in the 60mg range but it really isn't necessary. A lot of people including myself saw great results in the first week at 20mg. Start low and work your way up. You should always assess tolerance, everyone responds differently. That is just my suggestion though :).

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
No it says 1-3 capsules and 1 capsule = 10mg. On the bottle it says 1 serving is = 20mg and 1 serving is = 2 capsules. Yeah confusing I know, we are changing that.

I have seen someone running in the 60mg range but it really isn't necessary. A lot of people including myself saw great results in the first week at 20mg. Start low and work your way up. You should always assess tolerance, everyone responds differently. That is just my suggestion though :).
Ya my bad, I was referring to where it says do not take more than 6 capsules in a 24 hr period... I interpretted that in it is not recommended to take over 6 capsules a day.

I agree start low and move up.. I started at 10 then moved to 20, then 30 and now 40... 40mg seems to be the best so far though, but I'm also at 240lbs

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
30mg/d is recommended in general for a good anti-e effect in the average user. It may take more or less. 60mg/day is the maximum dose that can be safely suggested, because when I alpha tested it that's as high as I took it! I can't vouch for doses higher because I simple haven't tried them. Daily doses that high are generally not suggested unless pulsing, or else you're a really really big guy!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
30mg/d is recommended in general for a good anti-e effect in the average user. It may take more or less. 60mg/day is the maximum dose that can be safely suggested, because when I alpha tested it that's as high as I took it! I can't vouch for doses higher because I simple haven't tried them. Daily doses that high are generally not suggested unless pulsing, or else you're a really really big guy!
Like ME!!! :hammer: lol J/K

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Ok, sounds like both you guys need to lower your dose a bit! Haha (j/k) :rofl:

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cant wait to give epistane a go for my summer kick off.

has anyone posted before and after bloodwork from the testing?

link link link?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
cant wait to give epistane a go for my summer kick off.

has anyone posted before and after bloodwork from the testing?

link link link?
It is over at IBE Forums. I am sure you can figure out the link lol. I can't post it because it has sources in it and we aren't allowed to source post.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
but 40,40,60,60 is ok??
I only pushed up to 60 in testing and got some acne which I don't like. 60mg is not needed for the average 200lb lifter or gyno patient taking daily doses. Many guys are electing to pulse. It's more economical and PCTs are a breeze. When pulsing, I have talked to guys doing 50-60mg and they love it. Taking 50mg 3x/wk is 150mg total. Taking 30mg daily in a week is 210mg so it's easy to see how appealing this is. Unless you're pulsing or weigh 300lbs (like NickW, 30mg was not enough for him) then 60mg should not be required. I weigh 215-220 these days (off) and would do 30,30,40,40,50,50. 45mg is my sweet spot with this stuff. On a pulse though, I'd do 50 or 60 too probably almost from the start, but be sure protein intake is maximal. You have to eat right and train tight on a pulse. Sloppy technique is not rewarding in this protocol because there are times when androgen levels are baseline or just slightly higher on off days so a sloppy diet is not advisable. Protein intake must be high and taken opportunistically.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Excellent thread! :clap2:

Workin