Antibiotics and Pheraplex?

Synicus

Awards
Starting 4th wk of Pheraplex, so far so good, gonna run 5 wks. Coming down w/ flu/crude don't want it to mess up cycle. Thinking going to doc and get script for some Amoxicillin or some other antibiotic to knock the flu out. Antibiotics ok w/ Pheraplex?

thx

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
I don't think there are any contraindications between PP and antibiotics, but it's probably best to stop your cycle at this time if you really have the flu. Oral androgens are not exactly easy on the body. Plus, don't discount the possibility that the PP is causing the flu. PP isn't known for this (it's much more common with M1T or even SD), but it's possible.

Synicus

Awards
If it was the PP causing it it would have prob indicated in 1st 2weeks or so. I get this flu stuff every year or 2 at springtime when weather changes. Its not flu its bacterial infection. Antibiotics always seem to knock it out in 2-3 days. Nothing else works but antibiotics, bacterial infection. I'm bumping PP to 40mg today. Cycle plan been:

20mg
30mg
30mg
40mg
40mg

No sides to speak of so far. I'll go to doc tomorrow and get some antibiotics and see how it goes, up water intake to + 2 gallons.

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
If it was the PP causing it it would have prob indicated in 1st 2weeks or so. I get this flu stuff every year or 2 at springtime when weather changes. Its not flu its bacterial infection. Antibiotics always seem to knock it out in 2-3 days. Nothing else works but antibiotics, bacterial infection. I'm bumping PP to 40mg today. Cycle plan been:

20mg
30mg
30mg
40mg
40mg

No sides to speak of so far. I'll go to doc tomorrow and get some antibiotics and see how it goes, up water intake to + 2 gallons.
Well, If its the flu then antibiotics won't do anything for you so don't waste your time. If its something bacterial, and not something you can just tough out then I'd suggest you cut the cycle short.

Synicus

Awards
I'm updating this for general knowledge. I got sick beginning 4th wk of PP cycle, my diagnosis = reperitory bacterial infection I'm prone to. Went to doc prescribed Amoxicillin ran it for 6 days and PP @ 40mg. BP at doc was 138/92, elevated but not dangerious. Infection began to dissipate after 6 days altho I do think PP exacerbated infection. Kept on going, no noticeable sides from antibiotic/PP, infection now gone. Also did some unwise stuff 2-3 times, heavy drinking, valium/seroquel couple of times, no adverse effects tho unwise. I upped dosage. So cycle has been:

20mg

3 days left in cycle. Beginning weight 208, now 220-225, it fluctuates. PP has suited me very well, 1st cycle tho I ran Prostanazol for 8 wks but don't really count that. I've noticed some "puffiness" in breasts, slight nip sensitivity that comes/goes no lumps hardness or anything. So I'm not to worries about gyno think its progesterone related. I'm gonn finnish out cycle. PCT will be standard Nolva 60/40/20/20 or thereabouts, DHEA, Powerfull, Fenugreek, array of "test" boosters.

Couple of questions.

Gonna run X-factor/anabolic pump/ebol bridge thinking of starting X-factor 2nd or 3rd wk of PCT. Is this just stupid or ok?

I have bromocriptine. Is it "wise" to start bromo now for poss progesterone problem at low dose 1.25 or so or just wait and run it during PCT w/ nolva? Also thinking of starting segeline at start of PCT, I use it normally at 5mg.

thx

gdbear65

gdbear65

Awards
  • Established
I suggest you try Wild Oil of Oregano - see my post in the health and nutrition forum for more info.