Old Super One+ and Monster Combo

Buck

Awards
Hey guys! Been a while since I have been on here. Family issues have really messed up my workout schedule and I am having to just start all over. Anyway I had bought both Super One+ and the Monster Combo back over 6 months ago and did a short cycle (not both at same time). Well they have set on the shelf for that period of time and I am sure there has been some evaporation of both products. I am wondering what can I do with this? I have thought about adding alcohol to it to dilute it back down and have thought about adding DMSO to aid in the absorption.

Any idea?

Thanks!
Buck

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
If the caps have been on the whole time there should not be any evaporation. I would not recommend adding any more alcohol to the bottles.

As for the DMSO...if you accidentally spill some in the bottle while cleaning the neck of residue it will not make it unuseable.

Chemo

Buck

Awards
Thanks Chemo! So where is a good place to possibly purchase a small amount of DMSO?

I haven't checked the member store so don't shoot me, going there to look just in case anyway......

Buck

Nevermind, found the source in of all places the Supplies section.

Buck

Awards
How much overspill would be considered to much over spill for those containers?

Specifically I have about 1/4 to 1/2 bottle of each.