First cycle, final edition.

dmix

Awards
Hey guys. I'm running my first cycle, after waiting a while. 195, 5'11, 10% bf. I wanted to start off with a simple cycle of just test-e to see how I handle it - and try to keep as much of my gains as possible with a strong PCT, and HCG throughout to keep test production going. Here's what I came up with:

Weeks 1-12: 500mg of Test-enan
Weeks 1-14: .25mg arimidex per day
Weeks 3-14: 300iu hcg e3d
Weeks 14-15: 40mg nolvadex per day
Weeks 15-18: 20mg nolvadex per day
10mg a day until back to normal

I was planning on swapping out the Nolva for Toremifene now that I've read such rave reviews about it, and I'm waiting on Dr. D's advice on dosage.

What do you guys think of this cycle, assuming Toremifene is subbed in for the nolva? Thanks a lot. :)

dmix

Awards
Also - I meant to ask about the HCG injection. I know that some do it IM, but most people inject right by the belly button. What's the scarring like? Anyone use the quads, or another major muscle group?

Thanks again.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Also - I meant to ask about the HCG injection. I know that some do it IM, but most people inject right by the belly button. What's the scarring like? Anyone use the quads, or another major muscle group?

Thanks again.

It's dissolved in BW and goes through a slin pin. IM or subQ are easy squeazy no matter where you inject. Personally, I inject it subQ around the midsection due to easy access and plenty of skin to pinch.

doodle

doodle

Awards
agree with bp on the hcg. also Toremifene would be great choice for your pct, and yes it replaces nolva and would also replace clomid if you were taking it. good luck bro and welcome to the darkside:twisted: