Havoc/Epistane Clones coming out

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Havoc/Epistane Clones coming out


    I know Epistane is a Havoc clone, but when do u think company's will be making more clones with higher dosages and lower prices?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    I know Epistane is a Havoc clone, but when do u think company's will be making more clones with higher dosages and lower prices?
    Epistane is a Havoc clone???
    •   
       


  3. dont be mean.

  4. Epitaine and Havoc both have interesting paths which lead them to come onto the market when they did. Neither is a clone of the other.

    Hemaguno is another epi product but it's actually priced higher. I'm sure cheap clones will come out in a few months but I'd encourage you to support IBE and RPN for taking the risk to bring this product to market. Cloners jump in when something is a proven money maker. The innovaters are the ones who take the risk and deserve our patronage.

  5. ^^ tru bro, u are absolutely right.. i was just wondering how long it takes for companies to make clones with higher dosages/lower prices
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by P4D2A022 View Post
    ^^ tru bro, u are absolutely right.. i was just wondering how long it takes for companies to make clones with higher dosages/lower prices
    I'm sure there are chem houses in China pumping out the raws right now. It'll take a couple months to get them shipped, capped and distributed.

  7. im hoping they come out with 15mgs per pill! just like with PP

  8. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Epitaine and Havoc both have interesting paths which lead them to come onto the market when they did. Neither is a clone of the other.

    Hemaguno is another epi product but it's actually priced higher. I'm sure cheap clones will come out in a few months but I'd encourage you to support IBE and RPN for taking the risk to bring this product to market. Cloners jump in when something is a proven money maker. The innovaters are the ones who take the risk and deserve our patronage.
    Excellent points, I agree completely, as in supporting them(ibe/rpn) and buying first run innovative products from the ones who came out with them will surely encourage them to bring more products like this to market.

    One HUGE thing you left out, IMO, there have been quite a few underdosed, dissappointing and even proportedly and factually bogus 'clones' to come to the market. I dont need to name names, but trying to save a few bucks may end up costing you more-ie: bad product= bad cycle, wasted support sups/ancillaries, wasted pct/serms, etc.

  9. Man - this is the 3rd board you posted this thread on???

    (I responded on OM.)

  10. I definitely agree, go with innovators (I work in big pharma). Knock-offs are like generics for big pharma. At least we get patent protection. Supps get nothing.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    I'm sure there are chem houses in China pumping out the raws right now. It'll take a couple months to get them shipped, capped and distributed.
    As of now, there are only 2 chem houses that I know of able to make Havoc cleanly...and RPN has an exclusive with one of them.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  12. Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    hey dsade...any idea of when oxyguno will be made widely public like hemoguno is?
    I don't know anything about the SFR line.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
  13. Question


    Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    I don't know anything about the SFR line.
    How about a hint on the next exciting thing from RPN?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    How about a hint on the next exciting thing from RPN?
    Aside from the retail releases of Clear Edge and NOxidant, which jumped to the front of the line, there are several projects that should see light of day very soon.

    I have been researching a lot on the Kwick Karb, doing some in-house testing, and I have a dynamite combo that will boost workout endurance, increase explosive power/strength/focus, and jumpstart recovery. I just began talks with a pitching trainer for MLB, and we are going to have pitching velocity tested with this formula.

    The ingredients are already sourced and price range is very reasonable.

    There is also something prett exciting I just designed last week that I am hammering details on...to be pushed to the front of the line.

    Anyone know where I can get a cloning machine (speaking of clones)?
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  15. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Aside from the retail releases of Clear Edge and NOxidant, which jumped to the front of the line, there are several projects that should see light of day very soon.

    I have been researching a lot on the Kwick Karb, doing some in-house testing, and I have a dynamite combo that will boost workout endurance, increase explosive power/strength/focus, and jumpstart recovery. I just began talks with a pitching trainer for MLB, and we are going to have pitching velocity tested with this formula.

    The ingredients are already sourced and price range is very reasonable.

    There is also something prett exciting I just designed last week that I am hammering details on...to be pushed to the front of the line.

    Anyone know where I can get a cloning machine (speaking of clones)?
    Battlestar Gallactica is on tonight. They have plenty of clones.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Battlestar Gallactica is on tonight. They have plenty of clones.
    Now if I only had cable (and 20 minutes with Starbuck).
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  17. From all the information we have been privy to, these appear to be the same identical chemical compound.

    I just ordered 3 units of HAVOC and have given my patronage to RRN due in part to pricing and a specific retailor incentive.

    With all due respect and props to Dsade for brining Havoc to market, Epistane is better sounding name and has better looking packaging. I sound like a stupid 5th grader here.

    I ordered some havoc with my last protein order to pack away. I know Havoc and epistane are the same compound, but the quantity pricing from where I bought was the same for the 2, plus the retailer was offering freebies with the HAVOC and not the epi so I went for the better deal.

    So clones or no clones the moral of my story is prices and deals will yeild to market forces- eventually clones will appear but remember some clones have been known to be underdosed or simply pure bunk
    so

    "you betta shop around"

  18. Thank you for the props.

    I agree completely on the clones, and the danger of going with them. My supplier has been INUNDATED with requests for material, but is holding strong to his agreement with me. Again, I only know of one other supplier that is selling the material, and I would assume my competitor has a lock with them.

    This begs the question of where any of these clones will obtain material. I would be highly suspect myself.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  19. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post

    This begs the question of where any of these clones will obtain material. I would be highly suspect myself.
    There has to be more than two labs able to produce the product. This being contigent on how you have a strangle hold on one and whether epi's creator has a strangle hold on the other and then SFR having the same compound on the market.

    Just a thought.

    But anyways. As soon as i get some finances figured out, I'll end up buying a bottle or two. From which one, well i guess you guys can just fight over me.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    There has to be more than two labs able to produce the product. This being contigent on how you have a strangle hold on one and whether epi's creator has a strangle hold on the other and then SFR having the same compound on the market.

    Just a thought.

    But anyways. As soon as i get some finances figured out, I'll end up buying a bottle or two. From which one, well i guess you guys can just fight over me.
    From what I hear, their lab might be in Japan, not China.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  21. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    From what I hear, their lab might be in Japan, not China.


    I see....it's all coming together now...seems like a lot of companies are moving toward japan nowadays huh?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    Epistane is a Havoc clone???
    Let me clarify SS's comment. See, SS alpha tested epi with me... oh, I guess over 15 months ago now. The bloodwork is beautiful if you'd like to see it? So there are really no clones per say. That isn't even the issue. As stated before, only 2 or 3 labs even make this stuff and I have the original test standard that's almost 2 years old now! I honestly don't care which brand you buy, but make no mistake as to the true innovator. Nobody knows this compound better.
    Last edited by DR.D; 03-04-2007 at 09:14 PM.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    The bloodwork is beautiful if you'd like to see it?
    Ooooo! Yes please!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Mass_69 View Post
    Ooooo! Yes please!
    Epi tox bloodwork @ 20-45mg/d

    SS............................ .............................. ..........Mine
    Date:...1/07.....1/16.....1/26......................1/01......2/09
    AST......26........32......... 41........................24.. ......52
    ALT.......31........39........ .51........................20. .......45
    GGT........9..........5....... ...7.........................1 5........21

    ALB.......4.0........3.8...... ..3.9.......................4. 5.......4.8
    TBIL......1.8........1.1...... ..1.3.......................0. 6.......0.5
    DBIL......0.3........0.3...... ..0.2.......................NA ........NA

    CHOL.....145.......149.......1 71.......................199.. ....208
    LDH.......156.......198....... 208.......................129. .....147
    HDL.........32........19...... ...9.......................... 30........26

    SS only:
    26íth E2: 47, Prolactin 16.6
    (no baseline on these)

    OK this looks like crap but I can't make the attachment thing work (lol) maybe somebody can pretty this up a little.

  25. SS's HDL seems to have bottomed out pretty quickly, but yours didn't seem to be affected as much.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best PCT for Epivar (Havoc/Epistane Clone)
    By Beast116 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 08:44 PM
  2. is doggcrap coming out with a book?
    By ps24eva in forum General Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 05:54 AM
  3. Replies: 35
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 09:43 PM
  4. So many "coming out" w/ M1T now...arrr
    By FiGMan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:41 AM
  5. Wisdom teeth coming out tomorrow
    By MadChild in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-30-2003, 02:30 AM
Log in
Log in