Havoc/Epistane Clones coming out

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I know Epistane is a Havoc clone, but when do u think company's will be making more clones with higher dosages and lower prices?

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I know Epistane is a Havoc clone, but when do u think company's will be making more clones with higher dosages and lower prices?
Epistane is a Havoc clone???:toofunny:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Epitaine and Havoc both have interesting paths which lead them to come onto the market when they did. Neither is a clone of the other.

Hemaguno is another epi product but it's actually priced higher. I'm sure cheap clones will come out in a few months but I'd encourage you to support IBE and RPN for taking the risk to bring this product to market. Cloners jump in when something is a proven money maker. The innovaters are the ones who take the risk and deserve our patronage.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^ tru bro, u are absolutely right.. i was just wondering how long it takes for companies to make clones with higher dosages/lower prices

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
^^ tru bro, u are absolutely right.. i was just wondering how long it takes for companies to make clones with higher dosages/lower prices
I'm sure there are chem houses in China pumping out the raws right now. It'll take a couple months to get them shipped, capped and distributed.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im hoping they come out with 15mgs per pill! just like with PP

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Epitaine and Havoc both have interesting paths which lead them to come onto the market when they did. Neither is a clone of the other.

Hemaguno is another epi product but it's actually priced higher. I'm sure cheap clones will come out in a few months but I'd encourage you to support IBE and RPN for taking the risk to bring this product to market. Cloners jump in when something is a proven money maker. The innovaters are the ones who take the risk and deserve our patronage.
Excellent points, I agree completely, as in supporting them(ibe/rpn) and buying first run innovative products from the ones who came out with them will surely encourage them to bring more products like this to market.

One HUGE thing you left out, IMO, there have been quite a few underdosed, dissappointing and even proportedly and factually bogus 'clones' to come to the market. I dont need to name names, but trying to save a few bucks may end up costing you more-ie: bad product= bad cycle, wasted support sups/ancillaries, wasted pct/serms, etc.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Man - this is the 3rd board you posted this thread on???

(I responded on OM.)

sock

Awards
I definitely agree, go with innovators (I work in big pharma). Knock-offs are like generics for big pharma. At least we get patent protection. Supps get nothing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sure there are chem houses in China pumping out the raws right now. It'll take a couple months to get them shipped, capped and distributed.
As of now, there are only 2 chem houses that I know of able to make Havoc cleanly...and RPN has an exclusive with one of them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about a hint on the next exciting thing from RPN?
Aside from the retail releases of Clear Edge and NOxidant, which jumped to the front of the line, there are several projects that should see light of day very soon.

I have been researching a lot on the Kwick Karb, doing some in-house testing, and I have a dynamite combo that will boost workout endurance, increase explosive power/strength/focus, and jumpstart recovery. I just began talks with a pitching trainer for MLB, and we are going to have pitching velocity tested with this formula.

The ingredients are already sourced and price range is very reasonable.

There is also something prett exciting I just designed last week that I am hammering details on...to be pushed to the front of the line.

Anyone know where I can get a cloning machine (speaking of clones)?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the retail releases of Clear Edge and NOxidant, which jumped to the front of the line, there are several projects that should see light of day very soon.

I have been researching a lot on the Kwick Karb, doing some in-house testing, and I have a dynamite combo that will boost workout endurance, increase explosive power/strength/focus, and jumpstart recovery. I just began talks with a pitching trainer for MLB, and we are going to have pitching velocity tested with this formula.

The ingredients are already sourced and price range is very reasonable.

There is also something prett exciting I just designed last week that I am hammering details on...to be pushed to the front of the line.

Anyone know where I can get a cloning machine (speaking of clones)?
Battlestar Gallactica is on tonight. They have plenty of clones.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
From all the information we have been privy to, these appear to be the same identical chemical compound.

I just ordered 3 units of HAVOC and have given my patronage to RRN due in part to pricing and a specific retailor incentive.

With all due respect and props to Dsade for brining Havoc to market, Epistane is better sounding name and has better looking packaging. I sound like a stupid 5th grader here.

I ordered some havoc with my last protein order to pack away. I know Havoc and epistane are the same compound, but the quantity pricing from where I bought was the same for the 2, plus the retailer was offering freebies with the HAVOC and not the epi so I went for the better deal.

So clones or no clones the moral of my story is prices and deals will yeild to market forces- eventually clones will appear but remember some clones have been known to be underdosed or simply pure bunk
so

"you betta shop around"

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you for the props.

I agree completely on the clones, and the danger of going with them. My supplier has been INUNDATED with requests for material, but is holding strong to his agreement with me. Again, I only know of one other supplier that is selling the material, and I would assume my competitor has a lock with them.

This begs the question of where any of these clones will obtain material. I would be highly suspect myself.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
This begs the question of where any of these clones will obtain material. I would be highly suspect myself.
There has to be more than two labs able to produce the product. This being contigent on how you have a strangle hold on one and whether epi's creator has a strangle hold on the other and then SFR having the same compound on the market.

Just a thought.

But anyways. As soon as i get some finances figured out, I'll end up buying a bottle or two. From which one, well i guess you guys can just fight over me. :thumbsup:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There has to be more than two labs able to produce the product. This being contigent on how you have a strangle hold on one and whether epi's creator has a strangle hold on the other and then SFR having the same compound on the market.

Just a thought.

But anyways. As soon as i get some finances figured out, I'll end up buying a bottle or two. From which one, well i guess you guys can just fight over me. :thumbsup:
From what I hear, their lab might be in Japan, not China.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
From what I hear, their lab might be in Japan, not China.

I see....it's all coming together now...seems like a lot of companies are moving toward japan nowadays huh?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is a Havoc clone???:toofunny:
Let me clarify SS's comment. See, SS alpha tested epi with me... oh, I guess over 15 months ago now. The bloodwork is beautiful if you'd like to see it? So there are really no clones per say. That isn't even the issue. As stated before, only 2 or 3 labs even make this stuff and I have the original test standard that's almost 2 years old now! I honestly don't care which brand you buy, but make no mistake as to the true innovator. Nobody knows this compound better.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
:D Ooooo! Yes please!
Epi tox bloodwork @ 20-45mg/d

SS....................................................................Mine
Date:...1/07.....1/16.....1/26......................1/01......2/09
AST......26........32.........41........................24........52
ALT.......31........39.........51........................20........45
GGT........9..........5..........7.........................15........21

ALB.......4.0........3.8........3.9.......................4.5.......4.8
TBIL......1.8........1.1........1.3.......................0.6.......0.5
DBIL......0.3........0.3........0.2.......................NA........NA

CHOL.....145.......149.......171.......................199......208
LDH.......156.......198.......208.......................129......147
HDL.........32........19.........9..........................30........26

SS only:
26’th E2: 47, Prolactin 16.6
(no baseline on these)

OK this looks like crap but I can't make the attachment thing work (lol) maybe somebody can pretty this up a little.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
SS's HDL seems to have bottomed out pretty quickly, but yours didn't seem to be affected as much.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
SS's HDL seems to have bottomed out pretty quickly, but yours didn't seem to be affected as much.
I was taking my oil blend as usual, that's all I can think of. I wasn't using any special lipid supps. Oh yeah, and I wasn't going out and getting trashed every other night either! SS is crazy man, lol. ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
D's not human...:blink:
Good oils everyday Mass, keeps the terminator will lubed. (lol) I'd swear this is what makes all the difference in lipids and over all health:

My custom oil blend while 'on' 30-45 ml/day
3:2:1 Flax/Saff/MCT(refined)

My custom oil blend while 'off' 15-30ml/day
3:1:1 Flax/Saff/Coconut

I also add dl-a-tocopherol acetate (Vit. E) to my oils to get 400iu/day. Don't be fooled into buying the expensive stuff! The cheap dl-alpha isomer is a better anti-oxidant anyway and when you're taking that much, who cares if it's less bioactive, still big time over-kill on the dose anyway.

I also add enough liquid lecithin USP to equal about a 1:10 ratio with the oils (so 1.5 to 4.5ml/day).

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I was taking my oil blend as usual, that's all I can think of. I wasn't using any special lipid supps. Oh yeah, and I wasn't going out and getting trashed every other night either! SS is crazy man, lol. ;)
Was I getting trashed a lot during that time? Man, my memory is hazy...:think: :think: :drunk: :cheers: :think: :think:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Was I getting trashed a lot during that time? Man, my memory is hazy...:think: :think: :drunk: :cheers: :think: :think:
Yeah, if it makes you feel any better you were getting laid a lot also as I remember, haha. Playing poker a lot too and livin' it up! Ahhh, the good ol' days (that we can't even remember now if it weren't for the lab tests! LOL) :drunk: