Votes: 5 5.4%

• Total voters
supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Tossup between SD and Epi.

Epi has the least sides (by far), M1T has the most (by far).

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yep, thats what i keep hearing.. so i guess Epistane is SD without sides pretty much?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
M1T shouldn't be included in a lineup of dry compounds.

PolishMan

Awards
Most DRY compound
Dry-est meaning inducing the lowest amount of estrogen, correct?

Since so many people use epi as a gyno-reducing compound I would assume that is the driest.
I dont really have experience with any of these, however (didnt vote)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
my fault. driest, meaning the most amount of lean mass without water retention.. i guess in other words; MASSIVE VASCULARITY!

Dry-est meaning inducing the lowest amount of estrogen, correct?

Since so many people use epi as a gyno-reducing compound I would assume that is the driest.
I dont really have experience with any of these, however (didnt vote)

bignative22

Awards
I've only used epistane, and it was very dry.

I think that it would stand to reason that epistane is the most dry, because of its effect on estrogen. To my knowledge superdrol and especially M1T both may cause gyno which would mean you certainly have some estrogen running through you, while by contrast epistane reduces and in some cases apparently even eliminates it (I can't comment on this as I have never had gyno, but epi certainly hasn't given me any).

thunar

Awards
Epi buy far for me

My knee joints have a dull ache from the dryness of Epi. I have never had superdrol do that.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
my fault. driest, meaning the most amount of lean mass without water retention.. i guess in other words; MASSIVE VASCULARITY!
Vascularity does not necessarily equate to the 'dryness' of a compound, which is really dictated by diet for the most part anyway.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
M1T shouldn't be included in a lineup of dry compounds.
agreed talk about bloat and water retention!

as for the other two its close, epi is very dry and very strong with no sides, but SD is a little dryer in my opinion but not worth the sides..... spec when epi is SOOOO freindly.....

cant wait for this 3-AD supposed to be a VERY dry strength and mass builder.... but well see once i get ahold of it... BWHAHAHAHA.... ok im obsessed

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vascularity does not necessarily equate to the 'dryness' of a compound, which is really dictated by diet for the most part anyway.
some guys almost considered super wet at first but its due mostly to dirty bulking.... if your diets in check its VERY dry and good at hardening.... i got a love hate with super since it gave me my titties.... then gave me some nipples to go with them....

addijhaq

addijhaq

Awards
shoulda probably stuck something like furaguno up there intstead of m1t... any type of stanozol type clone will lean you and make you veiny, make sure u increase cardio a little as stanozol increases rbc's which is what i'm figuring causes some good vascularity due to increase in blood volume. more rbc's + higher o2 = increase v02 max = longer cardio sessions = higher metabolism

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
yep, thats what i keep hearing.. so i guess Epistane is superdrol without sides pretty much?
No I would not say that at all.

Epi was certainly very very Dry, it lowers estrogen quite a bit as well, which made my knees very sore. Strength gains were steady and I put on a bit of LBM 2-3lbs as I was not all out bulking.

Superdrol, the strength gains were explosive as was the LBM gains, alot of the gains were due to increased glycogen etc...But I put on alot more weight.

Epi, IMO is the way to go, little to no size and good solid keepable gains.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Epi was certainly very very Dry, it lowers estrogen quite a bit as well, which made my knees very sore. Strength gains were steady and I put on a bit of LBM 2-3lbs as I was not all out bulking.

Superdrol, the strength gains were explosive as was the LBM gains, alot of the gains were due to increased glycogen etc...But I put on alot more weight.

WORD! one gives gyno one diminishes gyno, both give awesome strength and muscle gains, but one is SUPER harsh and one is hardly at all with minimal shutdown.... what to choose, what to choose.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
wait around for 3AD it is very dry. superdrol was another dry one but epistane is similar to superdrol gains minus the side effects. if i lived alone with a gym in my house i would take superdrol cuz the rage is killer.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established

so would you say that epi would stack really well with a 4AD transdermal for 4 weeks?

come to think of it, wouldnt epi and a 4ad/1-test transdermal be kinda of a super stack? :)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so would you say that epi would stack really well with a 4AD transdermal for 4 weeks?

come to think of it, wouldnt epi and a 4ad/1-test transdermal be kinda of a super stack? :)
YES YES IT WOULD! ive been told by Dr D that a test profiled A:A matches Epi the best. so 4-AD with Epi would prob bbe gain city! PLEASE log this if you actually ran it.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i do have a bottle of 4ad transdermal and half a bottle of avant's m-1t/4ad trasndermal too.

maybe ill try this, but i have to decide between this and a pulse im thinking of.
got blood tests results for my m-4ohn/SD cycle if anyne is interested?
here!

:run:

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
eradicating estrogen isnt all its chaulked up to be. M1t gave me prolactin induced gyno, a stripper pinched my nipple and my shirt got wet, not very dry at all, lol.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
eradicating estrogen isnt all its chaulked up to be. M1t gave me prolactin induced gyno, a stripper pinched my nipple and my shirt got wet, not very dry at all, lol.
strippers are great,who needs brains when you can slide down a pole upside down.....can i get a HELL YA!!!!!!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
workin the pole better than a gay fireman, savanna storm made BP rise in a 30 foot radius.