Hormone Replacement Therapy
- 02-24-2007, 12:10 PM
- 02-24-2007, 01:27 PM
Hypogonadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Than you don't need HRT...You talk about it like its an excuse to use steroids legally with any type of cycle of your choosing, which it is not.
- 02-24-2007, 01:37 PM
- 5'8" 230 lbs.
- Join Date
- Dec 2003
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
The likelyhood of getting a doctor to be your personal AS dealer is slim to none.
02-24-2007, 04:56 PM
I might have Double Hypogonadism though...
Anway, thanks for the heads up.
Similar Forum Threads
- By ucimigrate in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:49 PM
- By mcdiddy4 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-10-2013, 11:56 AM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2012, 05:23 PM
- By Zero Tolerance in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2006, 07:36 PM
- By BodyWizard in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 52Last Post: 04-21-2006, 04:57 PM