Hormone Replacement Therapy

A

agntx07

Banned
Awards
For anyone who knows about hormone replacement therapy and have tried it, what are the odds of getting into a program like this, (at 24), and actually getting on a cycle that I want, as opposed to low dose stuff not even worth messin with? Thanks

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For anyone who knows about hormone replacement therapy and have tried it, what are the odds of getting into a program like this, (at 24), and actually getting on a cycle that I want, as opposed to low dose stuff not even worth messin with? Thanks
Why would you consider HRT at age 24??...Unless you have,

Hypogonadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Than you don't need HRT...You talk about it like its an excuse to use steroids legally with any type of cycle of your choosing, which it is not.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The likelyhood of getting a doctor to be your personal AS dealer is slim to none.

A

agntx07

Banned
Awards
Why would you consider HRT at age 24??...Unless you have,

Hypogonadism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Than you don't need HRT...You talk about it like its an excuse to use steroids legally with any type of cycle of your choosing, which it is not.
Haven't been around AAS in 4 years (been busy being poor with college). Didn't know if that was the way things were done now with all the talk about HRT. Was hoping that 800mg/wk EQ and 500mg/Wk Sust was a good dose for hormone replacement. You know...ive been kinda tired lately...
I might have Double Hypogonadism though...
Anway, thanks for the heads up.