mass tabs questions

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
what is the verdict on this stuff and what does it resemble?just curious as a guy at my gym is on this stuff.

he is about 6'4 280. so my guess is that he is not taking enough. he seems visibly leaner so there must not be much bloat with this crap. of course that can be done with diet as well.

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
what is the verdict on this stuff and what does it resemble?just curious as a guy at my gym is on this stuff.

he is about 6'4 280. so my guess is that he is not taking enough. he seems visibly leaner so there must not be much bloat with this crap. of course that can be done with diet as well.
I have a couple days left on a 4 weeks mass tabs cycle. Certainly no bloat, nice steady strength gains but nothing mind blowing. Good pumps but again nothing crazy. Only time pumps got uncomfortable was when shoveling snow. Libido dropped after a few days of use. Mild acne starting in the last week. So far have added 10lbs and am noticing significantly greater vascularity even at my relatively high bf%.

I'd say its a solid product that produced similair results to halodrol for me, low sides with steady gains.

M

mattreesh

Awards
I have a couple days left on a 4 weeks mass tabs cycle. Certainly no bloat, nice steady strength gains but nothing mind blowing. Good pumps but again nothing crazy. Only time pumps got uncomfortable was when shoveling snow. Libido dropped after a few days of use. Mild acne starting in the last week. So far have added 10lbs and am noticing significantly greater vascularity even at my relatively high bf%.

I'd say its a solid product that produced similair results to halodrol for me, low sides with steady gains.
Big B, what did you do for PCT?

BigB29

BigB29

Awards
Big B, what did you do for post cycle therapy?
I'm still in my PCT.

Running:
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
AX Retain
Liver Support
Activate
Anabolic Pump

Everything going well so far. My libido came back very quickly and the boys are back to their normal size.

M

mattreesh

Awards
I'm still in my post cycle therapy.

Running:
Nolva @ 40/40/20/20
AX Retain
Liver Support
Activate
Anabolic Pump

Everything going well so far. My libido came back very quickly and the boys are back to their normal size.
Is the anabolic pump cutting you up any?