1st cycle. Dianabol, Winstrol, Clenbuteral, Test, Halotestin.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
BIG SIGN "I'm new, kick me"

Hey all AM users!!!
:toofunny: Ok, now your here,please don't leave.

I'm not really doing any of that, nor am I starting a cycle anytime soon. (I've tried to change that title but it won't change.)

I just wanted to introduce myself to the board a little.

I've been into bodybuilding for the last year or so, but I didn't get serious until recently. It took me about 8 months to learn and try all I needed to just to convince myself to commit. I know how to eat right, I have got training down pretty good to (still perfecting that, needs to be changed alot though IMO, because I adapt quickly to different excercises, flexibilty is a main concern still and I do alot of cardio.

Mid December in 2006 I put together my plan, and started. I wrote down my goals and got started.

I was at about 24% BF at around 210-215 and badly out of shape.

My goal was to drop 8% BF in 90 days. I think it was by March 15th. THis was alot I was told by people close to me so I picked it. heh.

Anyhow

By Mid January of 2007 I took my first picture at 20%. I was way ahead and figured it to be just a return to my earlier self. SO I kept my goal the same.

Well, you can see by my avatar that by Feb 21st, 2007 I actually had decreased 10% down to 14%.

And no I haven't used ANY anabolics yet. Unless Ephedra, Caffeine and Aspirin Stacks have something in them I didn't know about (jk).

Anyways are you guys still reading:run: ..

THe point of this thread was to give you guys some backround (if you care). I'll be here a while and talking alot I hope. ALso I wanted to ask some Q's.

I'm not 21 until April 22nd so I'm not asking specifics nor sources, nor am I looking to start any cycles anytime soon.

I just want to get some encouragement that I am thinking the correct type of timeline here.

I am convinced that I WILL DO STEROIDS!!
just not yet. :)

SO....

If I wait until I am sub-8% naturally would I be in a good position to start my first cycle.?? (obviously I'll be 21 by then).

DID any of you start Anabolics in your early 20's or know anyone who has?

If I continue to eat clean and shed BF
and Training is right (still working on it, but know I'm doing good) would it be dumb to do my 1st cycle not too long after I get to 7%??

Ok, sorry so long winded, but I finally lost my train of thought, I think you guys get the idea of my question and what kind of discussion I am looking for.

BTW, great board, I like everything so far!!!!!:good:

Last edited:

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
interesting. way to trick me, although i think a lot of people wont open this thread bc of the title. i wouldnt worry about specific bodyfat levels so much. just keep up ur training and diet as well as steroid research. 12 weeks of test enanthate at 500mg per week seems to be the most preferred/safest way to start, so its what i recommend to everyone, as well as what i started with. i actually started at 20 years old and 4 cycles later im 23...maybe not the best choice but i did extensive research and followed all guidelines except for the age one

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
interesting. way to trick me, although i think a lot of people wont open this thread bc of the title. i wouldnt worry about specific bodyfat levels so much. just keep up ur training and diet as well as steroid research. 12 weeks of test enanthate at 500mg per week seems to be the most preferred/safest way to start, so its what i recommend to everyone, as well as what i started with. i actually started at 20 years old and 4 cycles later im 23...maybe not the best choice but i did extensive research and followed all guidelines except for the age one

Hey Tom,

Appreciate the response. It seems as though what you suggested does make the most sense to start. I am still learning about each compound and what each one does, history and results renound for each.

In the case of BF, I have heard from almost everyone that I will not only get more out of a cycle by starting at a lower BF, but it will be safer. (this is just what some experienced users tell me).

Would a first time user need to do some natural bulk phases before inputing the AS's or (assuming training and eating are right) would the natural results simply be ENHANCED only making the gains that much better. From what I can find and what people tell me the only true advantage to waiting until you are older is that you will know exactly what your body can do naturally. (I personally don't care, as long as I am safe). This seems to be a subject of true disagreement among BB's and others.

Tom, did you have experience bulking naturally before AS?Also, around what BF were you before and after your 1st cycle? And lastly, what have been your experiences with cutting and bulking cycles?

(I am changing the name of this thread, because you are right, no one is viewing.:clap2: )

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would do some bulking cycles before starting Testosterone. You'll enhance results by knowing your body better. Virgin receptors are cool and your first cycle can be great if you do things right.

If you tend to gain fat easily bulking like most of us, you can try shorter cycles. Take measurements. Bulk for 2 weeks at a moderate surplus. Diet for a week and see what you produced. If you don't gain much fat at all bulking, you can just bulk straight. Point being I think you should prove to yourself that you can gain muscle fine with just diet and training before starting AAS. How will you know what produced the results if you have never bulked naturally before? It won't take long and you'll learn a lot.

While test at 500mg EW is definitely a great first cycle, you will still take considerable risk even if you do things right. Despite precautions you may end up with some very long term side effects from it.

I also don't think it is necessary to be down at 8% to start a bulk. I think 10-12% bodyfat is optimal. JMO.

It is great to know you committed to bodybuilding. But give it a little time before you start AAS if you can manage that. You definitely could use more training experience. Find some powerlifters to train with for awhile. That can produce great results right there.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tom,

Appreciate the response. It seems as though what you suggested does make the most sense to start. I am still learning about each compound and what each one does, history and results renound for each.

In the case of BF, I have heard from almost everyone that I will not only get more out of a cycle by starting at a lower BF, but it will be safer. (this is just what some experienced users tell me).

Would a first time user need to do some natural bulk phases before inputing the AS's or (assuming training and eating are right) would the natural results simply be ENHANCED only making the gains that much better. From what I can find and what people tell me the only true advantage to waiting until you are older is that you will know exactly what your body can do naturally. (I personally don't care, as long as I am safe). This seems to be a subject of true disagreement among BB's and others.

Tom, did you have experience bulking naturally before AS?Also, around what BF were you before and after your 1st cycle? And lastly, what have been your experiences with cutting and bulking cycles?

(I am changing the name of this thread, because you are right, no one is viewing.:clap2: )

Ok well as science makes sense of it and as most experienced users will tell u....always bulk naturally as much as possible until u are absolutely maxed out....ur diet is great and ur training is consistent and u are no longer making gains after many years. it is also best to use test when ur test levels are beginning to decline...this means many years from now for you...however i didnt wait so i'm not one to talk.

I began lifting at 146 pounds to rehab my broken wrist. About 2 months later I had shot up to 161 and was hearing from people about how good i was looking (still sooooo skinny). Then i learned about diet and started using some light supplements...protein powders, creatine, etc.. I made it up to 171 and then fluctuated between 165-175 for about 2 years. Getting thrown around my freshman year of college ice hockey, I decided to run a 10 week cycle of enanthate with 2 other players that were also small freshmen.

I am a hardcore ectomorph. The most bodyfat i've ever had while being tested in the past 4 years before and after steroid use was 8%. I would say i had a slight increase of maybe 1% after my first cycle, but after my 2nd cycle i think i reduced bodyfat (enan/eq) and my 3rd (sd/sust) and 4th i lost bodyfat, especially with the 4th cause i used clen. Now i am running T-4 and i am verrrrrrrrrry lean. I dont really run cutter/bulkers. I like to call them lean mass cycles as I usually incorporate a little phase of both and tweak my diet depending on what time of year it is.

I will continue to "lean bulk" until i feel that i am getting too big and i should just work on definition...and that will be when i hit 220...15 lbs. to go!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
am i the only one that found shape up's post refreshing?

it sounds like youve got a pretty good plan going on. my one concern is that youre going to turn into one of those people who must maintain some type of magical bodyfat percentage.

if you wouldnt like to get bigger, that is fine, but if you would like to get bigger you are going to have to up the calories to a level you probably arent comfortable with because youve been cutting for such a long time.

if you gained 15lbs on your first cycle and 2-3% bodyfat...would that be so bad?

there are a few reasons why people say not to start cycling until 21..
1. you probably havent reached you genetic limit musclewise
2. you probably havent been researching steroids long enough
3. you probably havent been training long enough
4. you may not be done growing
5. you probably dont know how to tweek your diet correctly

if you feel that the above conditions do not apply to you (and you probably want to know for sure on #4), then by all means start cycling.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
Thank you all SO much for the responses.

I take this all VERY seriously.

Cardinal

I agree with you and have been leaning in this direction. I am still going to be down to under 8% before I do any bulking, and I have felt in line with what you are saying. Testing how my body reacts to exess calories.

jomi822

Thanks for the kind words man. I am not scared at all of gaining 2-3% BF when I first bulk, this is one of the main resons that I want to be around 8% first, then when I gain I still won't be up to over 15%. I see what you are saying with the "magical" thing in reference to BF. However to me, I feel that it is the best indicator of how in shape and on top of things you are. I will never allow myself to get over 15% again. I have never felt in better shape athleticaly as I am now, and I don't plan on feeling like a fat ass. heh.

MY long term goals are similar to Tom's. I want to be around 220 and very Lean. This "Lean Bulk" idea is intriguing.

In regards to the 21 post, I am not starting any cycles until probably the end of this year or so, maybe June @ the absolute earliest. I turn 21 in April. I don't think I have anymore growing in me though. been 5'11.5" (I like to say 6') since the 10th grade. I know I am not near my genetic potential yet, I def haven't researched enough yet, but I am going to do a ton more and then even more, i have been training in some form or another since 7th grade..sports and what not, I had several knee injuries and rehabs and have learned alot about training over the last rehab and throught all of 2006. I'm not saying I know it all, I def. haven't implemented it all, but I am not a novice lifter with bad form or an expert power lifter.

On the diet tweeking, I ran into an unbelievable device that I use to help me with that, I acredit alot of my commitment to the belief that it works accurately so I know what calories I burn in any situation. (I know it's excessive, but I have alot of confidence in it). I keep track of my food very diligently and I am 100% confident that when I do bulk (I am leaning towards some natural bulk phases before AS) that I will have my surplus perfectly planed and all foods accounted for to minimize my fat gain and maximize protien and glycogen synthesis into my muscles. I am a strong advocate for very low fat moderate carb high protein diets (seems to work perfect for me in terms of energy and results) coupling this with pre/post workout nutrition to get the most out of my training (like I do now with cutting) and I think I'll do good bulking.

Once again, I'm sorry that I'm such a long winded talker (or strong fingered typer??:think: ), and thank you all for replying to my thread!!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Points for originality. Throw in the A-bombs and methyl-tren on the title and you would'a had me at hello. ;)

Without reading everything you wrote. I would be taking this time to continue learning how to eat. You seem to be making great progress. Knowing how your body respondes to other stimuli is great, but secondary. DONT RUSH IT. Time teaches everything. Success man.

ShapeUP

ShapeUP

Awards
Points for originality. Throw in the A-bombs and methyl-tren on the title and you would'a had me at hello. ;)

Without reading everything you wrote. I would be taking this time to continue learning how to eat. You seem to be making great progress. Knowing how your body respondes to other stimuli is great, but secondary. DONT RUSH IT. Time teaches everything. Success man.
You are very right. Thanks for the post!!

noodlerage

Awards
gday everyone,
i just want to get some info well ive been getting info for a along time now but to much info is never enough.. :D, any way iv just turned 25 on the 25/12/10, i recently hit the TEST E. 250mg, and this is my first cycle, i am waiting for about 3-4 weeks max for it to fully run through the body before i hit again, the thing im stuck on is that, info i got from the "GUY" is that for my first cycle i should do this.
* first 12 week cycle
1-4 weeks 250mg ( body gets knewst to it)
then every 2nd week until cycle is finnshed..

but one of my mates that has been doing it for a while, tells me i should after the 4th week do 250mg x2 ew, whitch will make it 500mg ew, but wont that cause side effects.?

this is where im stuck..
i am not stacking with anything, no DBOL nor DECA,
Dbol has a bad name from the info i have gathered,
and i am also taking liver detox and i have stop drinking alchol..YAY! :-S
i also try to eat 5-6 meals aday with protein and i have been doing bodybuilding for about 3 years naturaly, havnt been doing it for a couple of months but still have the deffenition, any help would be great at this point in time,
also im currently doing MMA, plus im starting to get back into the weigts, as i will be fighting next year

Cheers