Please, opnion

Rudeboy

Banned
Awards
Olá, I am Brazilian, would like first, to congratulates for the forum.

I am frequntly of many international forums. But unhappyly in Brazil the PH's almost does not exist no story.

And the stories out of Brazil, it is hard to find, or will count many "words", that I do not understand Good,

I have these PH with possivel purchase, would like to know which would be "more strong" for bulk.! stats: 21yo, 198lbs, 185cm (6'1"2) It would like the opnion all:

Ph´s

REVOLT 90 caps

BCS LABS HALO-TREN

EST PHERA-VOL 75 caps.

EST METHYL-XT 75 caps

M-DROL 90 caps

M1,4ADD 60 caps

TRENADROL 60 caps

H-BOMB 4 60 caps

BOLD 60 caps

Which of these makes more success !!??

for one possivel TPC I will make with Citrato de clomifeno /Citrato de Tamoxifeno!

Thankx alot, and sorry my poor english!

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Olá, I am Brazilian, would like first, to congratulates for the forum.

I am frequntly of many international forums. But unhappyly in Brazil the PH's almost does not exist no story.

And the stories out of Brazil, it is hard to find, or will count many "words", that I do not understand Good,

I have these PH with possivel purchase, would like to know which would be "more strong" for bulk.! stats: 21yo, 198lbs, 185cm (6'1"2) It would like the opnion all:

Ph´s

REVOLT 90 caps

BCS LABS HALO-TREN

EST PHERA-VOL 75 caps.

EST METHYL-XT 75 caps

M-DROL 90 caps

M1,4ADD 60 caps

TRENADROL 60 caps

H-BOMB 4 60 caps

BOLD 60 caps

Which of these makes more success !!??

for one possivel TPC I will make with Citrato de clomifeno /Citrato de Tamoxifeno!

Thankx alot, and sorry my poor english!
M-drol is just SD under a different name I would go with that and trenadrol. Also don't forget supporting supps like milk thistle and RYR,if you can get it Cycle Support would be great.

doodle

doodle

Awards
M-drol is just superdrol under a different name I would go with that and trenadrol. Also don't forget supporting supps like milk thistle and RYR,if you can get it Cycle Support would be great.
agree with ripped, should be a nice combo.