oil based Winstrol???

bigmig

Awards
just got some long awaited shtuff and Im seriously thinking IT'S FAKE!!!

never heard of oil based winny have you?

anyone.... bueller........??

first timer, PLEASE HELP!!!

Last edited:
RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
You really want to take the source name out of your post.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
yes winny can be made into an oil base injection, but its hard to do and most ug labs will not.

Please remove the names from your post

bigmig

Awards
yes winny can be made into an oil base injection, but its hard to do and most ug labs will not.

Please remove the names from your post
Ok, so I heard it hurts more?
Also the plan is to do: 1ml of 300mg Eq once a week for the first 3 weeks, then starting the winny 50mg every other day.

is this a good plan or how else should I do it?

Thanx for the insight

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so I heard it hurts more?
Also the plan is to do: 1ml of 300mg Eq once a week for the first 3 weeks, then starting the winny 50mg every other day.

Thanx for the insight
Winny has such a great oral absorption, if you don't feel like getting jabbed, you can just drink it.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
1ml of 300mg Eq once a week for the first 3 weeks
3 weeks of EQ will do nothing. Others here with more experiance can explain it. I'd suggest you use the search feature.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I have seen oil based winny, and oil based TNE... it's not that crazy.

3 weeks of 300mg EQ and then followed by 50mg of Winny EOD is stupid crazy retarded, however... The 3 weeks of EQ is the most obvious offender in this case.

Stop, drop, and roll through the pages.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just regurgitating knowledge from a book by ALR; where, he recommends buying the injectable and drinking it, since it's cheaper than tablets and just as effective.

bigmig

Awards
I have seen oil based winny, and oil based TNE... it's not that crazy.

3 weeks of 300mg EQ and then followed by 50mg of Winny EOD is stupid crazy retarded, however... The 3 weeks of EQ is the most obvious offender in this case.

Stop, drop, and roll through the pages.

Care to explain why!

bigmig

Awards
What!?

What part? 3 weeks of Boldenone Undecylenate? Are you seriously asking?
yes IM SERIOUSLY ASKING!

the initial 3 week loading phase, it will continue throughout the cycle just "frontloading for 3 weeks prior to the winny, then continued."

Is that to difficult to understand, or are you just such a prick it's hard for you to read? maybe you should try reading slower......

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Where did you quote that from first-timer? Read your own thread, brainiac. Where did you write "then continued?

You never said how long the EQ would be ran for. Winny EOD? Ridiculous.

Get your facts straight before you prepare such an eloquent retort.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established

Thanx for the insight

So tell me... how am I a prick? :rofl:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

Can I include pictures in this presentation?
I told you to dispose of those pictures.

BigMig,

First, you never explained you intended on running EQ longer than 3 weeks. I'm not even sure you know how long you should really run that compound, let alone have enough sense to put in a duration for others to ASSIST you.

Second, you are planning on using Winny EOD... even with oil based Depot, that isn't optimal.

Third, you just used the term "frontload"... WITH 300MG/WEEK of EQ.

Fourth, you insulted me in reply to a serious question, with no malice on my part.

Fifth, you're German.

With all this in consideration, (especially the prick comment) this leaves me no retort but to put you on my official "Enemy of Snuggle Club" list.

:rasp:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I told you to dispose of those pictures.

BigMig,

First, you never explained you intended on running EQ longer than 3 weeks. I'm not even sure you know how long you should really run that compound, let alone have enough sense to put in a duration for others to ASSIST you.

Second, you are planning on using Winny EOD... even with oil based Depot, that isn't optimal.

Third, you just used the term "frontload"... WITH 300MG/WEEK of EQ.

Fourth, you insulted me in reply to a serious question, with no malice on my part.

Fifth, you're German.

With all this in consideration, (especially the prick comment) this leaves me no retort but to put you on my official "Enemy of Snuggle Club" list.

:rasp:
NO, NOT THAT, please he is obvously new and has not done his homework. have some mercy.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
What precautions should be taken if taking orally?

Look who's back. Looks like you are the one that needs to read slower.... (after one simple search of course).

The fact that you had nothing to add after my retort is quite dishonorable.

Winny is notoriously hard on your lipids, and tendons... additionally, it is hepatotoxic.

Now take that information, (the three things it affects) and take precautions for them. After running down the list and acquiring all the knowledge you desperately need for this bullsh1t cycle you are planning, I want you to go to your room, sit in a corner and fvck yourself. :trout:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Look who's back. Looks like you are the one that needs to read slower.... (after one simple search of course).

The fact that you had nothing to add after my retort is quite dishonorable.

Winny is notoriously hard on your lipids, and tendons... additionally, it is hepatotoxic.

Now take that information, (the three things it affects) and take precautions for them. After running down the list and acquiring all the knowledge you desperately need for this bullsh1t cycle you are planning, I want you to go to your room, sit in a corner and fvck yourself. :trout:
Done. :)

Was that comment directed at me?? Opps, I did it again.