HIIT and DNP- The Ultimate Muscle Sparing Fat Burning Combo?

trex5552005

Awards
At least for me, doing a very SHORT session of HIGH intensity interval sprints, I have been able to burn down to about 6% BF w/o the use of any ECY stack, Thyroid or diuretic. And w/o any noticeable muscle catabolism. There is NO better way to burn fat and preserve muscle! I've found that as long as I keep it to less than a TOTAL of 3-4 minutes @ 85-90% of max heart rate, I will keep all my hard earned muscle (and burn away every ounce of fat covering it!) Add DNP, and OH MY GOD!, the results are astounding.

A recent cycle I employed with great success looked like this:

Bros, this was Intense! Don't try this until you are sure of how DNP affects you. I'd imagine it's possible to actually OVERHEAT despite the physiological safety mechanisms.

At start I was: 221lbs @ 11% BF w/ 19" arms and 21" calves (I list these muscle groups because in me they have the highest Protein Turn-Over Rates, and would be the most susceptible to catabolism from cardio).

Remember that Dinitrophenol is protein sparing.

I employed this Fat-Blasting cycle with great success:
-200 mg DNP at 12 hour intervals for 10 days
-3g vitamin C.
-1200IU of vitamin E
-200mcg of selenium
-3 Tablespoons glycerol 3x a day
-1g Pyruvate 3x a day
-Glutamine seemed to help w/ carb cravings
-Melatonin kinda’ helped w/ insomnia

As soon as I rolled out of bed I'd take a piss, and immediately down the DNP w/ 8 ounces of water, tie my shoes on and step onto the treadmill.

My HIIT session looked like this:

- Warm up for 150 seconds @ 4.5mph with flat grade.
- Step off and let treadmill power up to 15mph @ 5% grade
- Sprint for 30 seconds, rest for 45
- Just 6-7 of these HIIT Sprints and the lungs are burning and the increased ventilation from the DNP ALMOST causes the brain to black out (luckily, this is AFTER stepping off the treadmill and collapsing on the bed, so far). I've had to fight to remain conscious several times and can actually feel the Super-Oxygenated blood blasting through my lungs and up into my brain.

If you've never tried this while on DNP than this description can give you only the barest inkling of the actual experience. Even though I'm doubled over and wheezing, (and telling myself I never want to do cardio ever, ever again) I can almost feel my fat stores just igniting and blazing away to fuel the blast furnace I have made of my metabolism.

After 2-3 minutes of lying on the bed and listening to my breathing begin to normalize, I get up and try to drink 10g of Glutamine in 24oz of water over the next 10 minutes.

I did this every morning (well I skipped the morning my girlfriend spent the night) for 10 days, and can tell without a doubt that this is the single most effective way to burn fat I have ever experimented with. Just 7-8 minutes in the morning and you'll be more ripped and shredded than you've ever imagined yourself. I even threw in a quick HIIT session right before bed on the last couple nights and noticed NO APRECIABLE MUSCLE LOSS. I trained w/ medium intensity in the weight room and actually ADDED almost half an inch to my arms.

Results-
After 10 days: 209lbs 6% BF w/ 19 3/8" arms and 21" calves.

I lost more than a pound of fat and water a day. I'm leaner and harder than any time other than after an atrocious cutting cycle of Clen, T3 and Trenboline Acetate. And w/o zits all up and down my shoulders and gorilla hairs spurting from my back and ass.

Have any of you guys tried something like this? How can this be improved apon?

stvn

Awards
not really keep an eye on bodytemp so you dont damage yur brain though but i can train fine around 250mg of (crystal) DNP. Looks good, improved upon? eca/clen, hgh/igf. I find DNP to be quite protein sparing. The support supps are nice, what was your diet like? glutamine is great for cravings for me too

Popa Murph

Awards
This is the biggest load of BS I've ever seen. Thanks for the comic relief.:toofunny:

trex5552005

Awards
Oh Really, Smurf...

You think this type of thing isn't possible? Perhaps you've never gotten your hands on real DNP. Or didn't how to properly incorporate it into a cutting cycle.

Now by no means am I saying that this is the safest way to do cardio. Just the fastest, most effective. Ya, even with all the sups you start to feel run down about 3 days in. And sweating like Rocky Balboa just hangin' out w/ friends can lead some to ask if you're on some kinda’ speed. But in my book it beats the long clen/t3 cycle with all the rebound and thyroid crash issues. And the sups did make the experience tolerable. If just.

It's a question of commitment. The hardest part is mental. I thought it would take two 10-day cycles to get down to my target weight of 210. It took one.

I don't have a before shot but this is what I looked like one day after...

Some people just don't have the mental toughness to really work hard. So they can't believe that anyone else could possess something they’ve never pushed themselves hard enough to find. They'll look for any excuse to justify not to putting in the effort to really succeed. Because it’s hard. So if someone else DOES succeed they become hostile, and automatically call them a liar and a cheat. Another’s success is a threat to their mediocrity.

It’s pathetic.

Because you haven’t found the will to do it doesn’t mean it can’t be done.

“There are no greater limitations than those you place on yourself.”

trex5552005

Awards
Damn it, that didnt work... lets try the image again

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
...Your DNP is bunk...
Your posts in this thread are just damn astounding. Not useful what so ever.

Congrats Trex... glad you made your goal. I too enjoy DNP/HIIT. I keep mine at 250mgs a day of crystal, for a bit longer. No its not for the weak.... some people have trouble consuming 2.5+ gallons of water a day.

BTW Trex... didnt see any photos on there.

Adams

trex5552005

Awards
Wtf? ...

OK, how the hell do you link to an image?

As to my diet...

With DNP carb (sugar) cravings come on hard. Any time I felt the urge to go out and buy some doughnuts or a roll of cookie-dough (didn't sound disgusting then) I would stir 5 grams of L-Glutamine Powder into a cup and half of cold water and down 2 caps of taurine(1g).

The Glycerol really saved my ass. I’d take 2-3 tablespoons anytime I’d start to get the shakes or feel like I was sweating too damn much. DNP can give you the felling of mild-moderate hypoglycemia so I always had a quick acting glucose on hand. It also just made me feel better.

Now I cheated a little but my diet mainly looked like this.

-400 grams protein - tons of IsoPure RTD and Designer Whey shakes (these get old after 2 days)
-250-300 grams carbs (75-100 from glycerol alone) – Most of the rest from whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, and half a pound of blueberries.
-Fats kinda’ fell where they would, but I made sure to get a good 25-30 EFA’s (Muscle-Milk, softgels from Walmart, and 1Tbs Evening Primrose Oil 2xd) – Some may think this to be a bit high but this and the Pyruvate definitely kept my energy up.

To keep from crashing completely I ate small meals every two hours or so w/ a large breakfast and dinner for a grand total of around 3000 cal a day.

I’m self employed so it really wasn’t so big a deal to find the time. The only fast-food I ate was Panda-Express a couple times. Really loaded up on the meat (Hell ya!).

I did the HIIT sprints first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and waited a good 45 min before a hearty breakfast. Usually oatmeal, whey, and egg-white pancakes w/ Smart-Balance buttery spread and Log Cabin Lite Maple. About 45g protein and 50g carbs.

I wanted to make sure my protein intake was high enough to preserve muscle tissue so I threw 10oz of London Broil stake on my LP grill every night for dinner. Grilled steak and unions with mushrooms sautéed in garlic salt and SB butter never gets old in my book.

The worst thing about DNP is the Insomnia. I tried taking Melatonin tabs from walmart but I think next time I’ll have to get my hand on some pharmaceutical dopamine.

All and all, I’m very pleased with the results of this short cycle. Much better than ECY or Thyroid drugs.

Can anybody think of something I’m missing?

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Your posts in this thread are just damn astounding. Not useful what so ever.

Congrats Trex... glad you made your goal. I too enjoy DNP/HIIT. I keep mine at 250mgs a day of crystal, for a bit longer. No its not for the weak.... some people have trouble consuming 2.5+ gallons of water a day.

BTW Trex... didnt see any photos on there.

Adams
I just think that it's a little extreme to run DNP and do HIIT...sorry if you don't approve of my post (actually I don't ****ing care). DNP is great ****...really great! In fact, I never had ANY trouble dropping weight on it. I just don't see the need for HIIT with it...thats all. Have a blast!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just think that it's a little extreme to run DNP and do HIIT...sorry if you don't approve of my post (actually I don't ****ing care). DNP is great ****...really great! In fact, I never had ANY trouble dropping weight on it. I just don't see the need for HIIT with it...thats all. Have a blast!
See... thats all I was looking for, reasons. Just the 3 word answers were a little uncalled for.

Adams