Is this an ok first cycle?

johnmatrix

Awards
hi, I'm thinking of running a cycle in a couple of months and I just wanted to ask you guys if you think this is alright and to make sure I have everything covered. I've done a couple of prohormone cycles a few years back but this will be my first time on the real stuff. Based on what I think I can get hold of this is what I was planning:

Weeks 1-5 Dianabol 30mg/day

Weeks 1-12 Testosterone cypionate 500mg/week

Weeks 1-13 Nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 14 60mg/day
Week 15 40mg/day
Week 16 30mg/day
Week 17 20mg/day

Weeks 14-15 Clomid 150mg/day
Weeks 16-17 100mg/day

Week 12 HCG 3000 IU
5 days later 3000 IU
5 days later 1500 IU
5 days later 1500 IU

If anyone has any opinions on this for a first time steroid cycle I'd be happy to hear them.

jvb20

Awards
you would probably see plenty of gains with just the test for a fisrt cycle....

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
hi, I'm thinking of running a cycle in a couple of months and I just wanted to ask you guys if you think this is alright and to make sure I have everything covered. I've done a couple of prohormone cycles a few years back but this will be my first time on the real stuff. Based on what I think I can get hold of this is what I was planning:

Weeks 1-13 Nolvadex 20mg/day
Week 14 60mg/day
Week 15 40mg/day
Week 16 30mg/day
Week 17 20mg/day

Weeks 14-15 Clomid 150mg/day
Weeks 16-17 100mg/day

Week 12 HCG 3000 IU
5 days later 3000 IU
5 days later 1500 IU
5 days later 1500 IU

If anyone has any opinions on this for a first time steroid cycle I'd be happy to hear them.

i would change to something like this....

1-12 500mg test cyp

13-14 nothing...cyp takes 14 days to clear

15- 150 clomid
16- 100 clomid
17- 60 nolva
18- 40 nolva
19- 20 nolva

also look into anti-cortisol, atd, etc for pct...check out dr. d's protocol on pct

i would run test only and then u can add the dbol ur 2nd time around after seeing how u respond to test

i also wouldnt run nolva on cycle...if you're afraid of gyno, use something like letro, arimidex, or even epistane (new to the market)

im not very educated on hcg as i do not have a source for it, but it seems like 250 2x week is generally what most people do

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Nothing wrong with using dbol to jump start the cycle even for a first one. The cyp is not really going to be kicking untill week 5 or later so it should be no problem judging the effects of either hormone individually.

I recommend using HCG weeks 5-14 at 250iu 2x ew.

I wouldn't run Nolva throughout. You can always add it if you need it. I would keep an AI on hand as well ie Adex or Letro.

PCT weeks 15-18 or more. Tom 185's layout was solid except I don't personally advocate an AI in PCT. To each their own but I believe estrogen should be controlled, not eliminated.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
i feel enanthate by week 3 and its hit hard by week 4...in my first cycle of 500mg enanthate i was really feeling it during week 2

johnmatrix

Awards
ok thanks for the replies. I've had a look at what you've said and I've made a revised cycle plan. I still think I'll be greedy though and use the dianabol with the test even though I'd still probably get good gains with the test only.

Week 14 Clomid 150mg/day
Week 15 100mg/day

Week 16 Nolvadex 60mg/day
Week 17 40mg/day
Week 18 20mg/day

Weeks 5-14 HCG at 250iu twice/week

I might still run a low dose of nolva throughout the cycle because when I did a cycle of 4AD/1-test a few years back I started getting itchy nips within a week. I'll have a look into letro and arimidex as well though.

I was thinking that post cycle therapy should start in week 14 because if I take the last shot of test at the start of week 12 that would be two weeks.

Is this cycle looking ok now? I'm most confused by the post cycle therapy required. Everywhere I look seems to offer a different opinion on what doses to take. I thought before that nolva and clomid were both run at the same time for 4 or 5 weeks each, but I guess that's not correct?

doodle

doodle

Awards
ok thanks for the replies. I've had a look at what you've said and I've made a revised cycle plan. I still think I'll be greedy though and use the dianabol with the test even though I'd still probably get good gains with the test only.

Week 14 Clomid 150mg/day
Week 15 100mg/day

Week 16 Nolvadex 60mg/day
Week 17 40mg/day
Week 18 20mg/day

Weeks 5-14 HCG at 250iu twice/week

I might still run a low dose of nolva throughout the cycle because when I did a cycle of 4AD/1-test a few years back I started getting itchy nips within a week. I'll have a look into letro and arimidex as well though.

I was thinking that post cycle therapy should start in week 14 because if I take the last shot of test at the start of week 12 that would be two weeks.

Is this cycle looking ok now? I'm most confused by the post cycle therapy required. Everywhere I look seems to offer a different opinion on what doses to take. I thought before that nolva and clomid were both run at the same time for 4 or 5 weeks each, but I guess that's not correct?
your cycle is fine, and yes you should wait at least 2 weeks after last shot for pct.and you can run the nolva and clomid together, i do anyways. you may want to use the arimidex throughout. good luck bro.