680mgs of Test E/Week for Beginner?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased some test e and it is 340mg/ml. this is going to be my first cycle.. does this sounds like too much or no?? im 5'7.5" 235lbs with only 1 phera-plex cycle as for my history.. is there a big difference between 500mgs of test/week and 680mgs of test/week?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I really don't see any problem with that amount. 340ml does seem kind of weird but I assume it's an UG.

most first timers use between 500 and 750 for thier first go-round.

I'm personally going to start with 600 in the fall...

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
EDIT: We don't need to know where and/or who you get your steroids from!!!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
500 is sufficient..its better to start with less..the higher you start, the less you have to look forward to in the future. you only get one first time, your 2nd run can be in the 600-750 range IMO

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I just purchased some test e and it is 340mg/ml. this is going to be my first cycle.. does this sounds like too much or no?? im 5'7.5" 235lbs with only 1 phera-plex cycle as for my history.. is there a big difference between 500mgs of test/week and 680mgs of test/week?
it is on the high side but but it is aceptable.

but just because its 340mg/ml doesn't mean that you have to use 680mg a week. you can easily use less by ether shotting less then a cc (3/4 of a cc twice a week would be 510mg a week) or by taking it every so many days rather then twice a week. For instance if you took 1 cc every 5th day you would have ~476mg a week dosage, every 4th day 596mg. and if you wanted to split the differnce you could alternate between every 4th and every 5th day.

Beebs

Awards
There is no use for that much on your first cycle especially if you don't know what to expect from test. If you do decide to go with 680mg/week, make sure you run some adex or letro to keep bloat/gyno from coming. Better safe then sorry here, and you'll probably even love it at 340/week.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
^^^ truu. thanks for all the info guys, i really do appreciate it! i might run it for 510mgs a week.. can always bump it up. ill also run it solo

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
^^^ truu. thanks for all the info guys, i really do appreciate it! i might run it for 510mgs a week.. can always bump it up. ill also run it solo
don't bump it up...my first run at 500mg gave me extreeeeeeeeeeme bloating that is hard to notice if ur looking in the mirror every day....EVERYONE was talking about my fat cheeks and i am a hardcore ecto