Epistane ???

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
I have a few questions before i order Epistane.
I am 5'10" 155lbs and about 7-9% body fat and i have dealt with prohormones before and my body reacts well to supplements :fool2: and i just heard about Epistane and i was wanting for some feed back like gains, side effects, stacks ( that arent already off the market), and some first hand experience and the things anyone dealt with while taking it.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you enter it into the search up top you will find quite a few threads with the same topic as this one. I understand with it being a new compound that there's a lot of people wanting info...and it's there but it has to be searched for.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
ya i did search it but really didnt answer my direct questions esp with stacking it everyone says haldrol or pp and both are off the market and ive heard the imitations are knock offs so basically i just wanted a "mentor" that knew a great deal about it but thanks for the reply is there any threads that you personally remember to help me out

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My recommendation is to take a new compound by itself the first time so you can guage the results.

jimbo21

Awards
i too am wondering about epistane.. i have phera on hand and am wondering if i should bridge them or stack them.. mmowry i read your review and saw some good gains congrats.. did you stack it? thanks

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i too am wondering about epistane.. i have phera on hand and am wondering if i should bridge them or stack them.. mmowry i read your review and saw some good gains congrats.. did you stack it? thanks
Nope Im running it solo as to see what effects it has alone and Im still going and still gaining! :) Thanks for the props! Best of luck!

jimbo21

Awards
thanks dude one question do you think i should stack it with phera for four weeks or bridge them?? thanks and good luck on the rest of your cycle

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If youre dead set on running them both Id add the Phera at the end but thats just my opinion.

jimbo21

Awards
i was thinking of running the phera first cause of its wet gains and ending with the epi to solidify and make the pct process much easier but what do you think your the mmore knowledgable here.. thanks once again

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well the Epi has the anti estro advantage so it should be started first to keep down estro induced sides and these effects are supposed to last even after you discontinue.So to get the best of both worlds why dont you overlap the 2.

WK1 Epi WK2 Epi WK3 Epi PP WK4 Epi PP WK5 PP WK6 PP.

That should give you the best of both worlds!

jimbo21

Awards
/\ well thats what my cycles gonna look like.. i thank you once again and good luck in the future

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup: Right back at ya!