Concerned friend(decca,d-bol,clen)

C

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
So a friend of mine has Decca, d-bol, clen.that has say’s he is going to run for 8 weeks. My opinion is he is not ready and I my self am not qualified to give him advise on this stuff, but he will not listen to me, So I ask you guy’s .is he better off to run d-bol for a couple of weeks then run Decca, clen or what .He is pretty stubborn, and I would rather see him him do it right and get results and be safe .Rather than do it his way and get no results and get hurt. So I ask for your advice on dosages and cycling what with what .He is about 6’-1” 249lbs and I think he about 17%BFand he is 32 years old. One thing I will say he does train hard and his diet seems pretty good. Any help would be greatly appreciated .He trains 5 days a week with 4 days of cardio. Unfortunately he hangs with some of the local gym rats who think they know everything and I see him just falling into a trap. I trust you guy’s more than I trust the rats at the gym. Peer pressure is a *****

P.S i have been trying to do research on cycling and stuff and dosages but it is to difficult to get accurate info with every body running different stuff .

Thanks
Concerned friend
Crazy legs

C

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
This seems to be the staple for people using clen .I will give this to him in a couple of days when i get more info on the rest of the stuff you guy's have to say.

Example of a first cycle:

Day1: 20mcg
Day2: 40mcg
Day3: 60mcg
Day4: 80mcg
Day5: 80mcg(Note: Increase the dose only when the side effects are tolerable)
Day6-Day12: 100mcg
Day13: 80 mcg (Tapering is not necessary, but it helps some users get back to
normal gradually)
Day14: 60 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

Example of a second cycle:

Day1: 60mcg
Day2: 80mcg
Day3: 80mcg
Day4: 100mcg
Day5: 100mcg
Day6-Day12: 120mcg
Day13: 100 mcg
Day14: 80 mcgs
Day15: off
Day16: off
Day 17: ECA/ NYC stack

What else do I need to know?

Taurine MUST be used with Clen at 3-5g daily. Clenbuterol depletes taurine
levels in the liver which stops the conversion of T4 to T3 in the liver.
Taurine allows the user to avoid the dreaded rebound effect and painful muscle
cramps. It's a must with Clen.

Clenbuterol should not be taken too close to a workout. It can interfere with
your breathing and complete ruin your workout. When doing cardio, it's
advisable to stay at a consistent pace and avoid HIIT style routines.

Do not take Clen Past 4pm and drink plenty of water; 1.5-2 gallons a day

P

Popa Murph

Awards
IMO the whole cycle is horrible unless you want to look like the Michelin man. Deca for 8 weeks is a waste, probably just long enough to shut you down good. Dbol shouldn't be run for 8 weeks. The bloat from Deca and Dbol will be horrible, plus the clen on top of that will probably sky rocket BP and cause a number of other issues. Unless his diet is spot on and I doubt it is, since he's 17% body fat, he'll lose everything he gained muscle wise and probably put on fat after the clen. That's just my opinion and I have no idea what I'm talking about.

C

CRAZY LEGS

Awards
So what if he shortened the whole cycle or just did a combo of them instead of all of them.Hey i'm just fishing for idea's here i definatley don't know anything about this .

T

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
when hes ready.......

forget the deca......always run test and only test for a first cycle

look for a long ester....either enanthate or cypionate...500mg a week (2 250mg injections)

clen should DEFINITELY be started at 20mcg, 25mcg max....taper up until u feel the sides are still bearable...usually around 100-120 mcg but i've seen bigger guys do more. run it for 2 weeks max, up to 4 if you are using ketotifen with it