nolvadex alternative

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
hey everyone, i searched for this a few times and couldnt find a whole lot of information. i plan on starting a superdrol cycle this summer and im trying to get my PCT planned out now along with deciding if i want to stack it with anything else. im really looking for some good alternatives to nolvadex. any kind of help, even just a list of some products would be great, also some reccomendations for good supps to stack with superdrol would be great. any help is greatly appreciated. thanks!

doodle

doodle

Awards
toremifene is now the preferred alternative to nolva. mega-zol or others alike would be a great addition.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you have to use a SERM. you dont have to use nolvadex, but you must use a drug in the same category.

toremifene is becoming the preferred SERM for pct, it is much better than nolvadex in my opinion.

do not settle for rebound xt or novadex xt, these are better than nothing, but you are taking an enormous risk. they will not get you back to normal.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
why are you looking for alternatives to nolva?

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
i dont want to take an injectable, i have a bad phobia to needles. where can i get toremifene?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
nolva isn't injectable...you can find it in a raw powder, tablet or liquid form...

torem is the same...

Muscleaddict

Awards
What is toremifene usually prescribed for? Also breast cancer or what?

trex5552005

Awards
Nolvadex just didn't seem to work for me.

Could've just been that I had bunk Nolv, but once I started feeling overly sensitive in the nippular region the only thing that worked for me was an estrogen clearing aromatize inhibiter. 20, 40 and then 60mg of Nolvadex didn't make a damb bit of differnence that I could tell.

I quickly switched to a combo of 1mg/day Liquidex and 10mg/day liquid Aromasin orally from AG-Guys which worked just beautifully.

I'm not sure about the whole "high estrogen causes increased IGF-1 production, so don't use an A/I, just block receptor sites" argument. It's fine for as far as it goes, but what it nolvadex only half-works for you?

I'm sure there is plenty of evidence to support this argument as factually legitimate, but who cares about increased IGF-1 when you're growing *****-tits?

I'll gladly sacrifice some IGF-1 if it means the Test doesn't try to make me into Dolly Parton.

But again maybe the Nolvadex I scored was bunk, or it just doesn't work for some people.

I'll just stick with a good A/I combo for myself, though.

Eskate85

Eskate85

Awards
would novedex xt combined with jungle warfare in PCT be a safe/effective alternative (superdrol cycle in mind)

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
would novedex xt combined with jungle warfare in post cycle therapy be a safe/effective alternative (superdrol cycle in mind)
No.

Why are there so many questions like this nowadays?

Someone please enlighten me?