1st Cycle Questions Concerning Test

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.1%

1st Cycle Questions Concerning Test

I was wondering if I could get some advice on selecting the type of test to use for my first cycle. I have read enough to know that there are a few different kinds (3 I believe), but I'm still confused on what I should go with. I'm 29 yrs old, 6'2", 221 lbs. I'm interested in adding some quality mass with the least side effects. I'm currently 14 -15% bodyfat. I have been working out for almost 2 years on a very strict and consistent basis.
    Also, does test show up during regular drug screenings? I'm a little concerned about my workplace and the random drug tests they give. I know some guys at work that have been mid-cycle and have been tested with no problems. Does test show up as an actual drug? Your opinions on this would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance for any advice you might have.

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.98%

Prop is considered to be the most user friendly in terms of acne and water retention, but requires frequent injections. Another advantage is that it clears the system very quickly compared to the longer esters, which would be the best choice if getting tested. But if your looking for less frequent injections(2x per week) test enthanate or cyp would be your other options.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.1%

Thanks for the quick response. Would anyone else care to add or would anyone want to respond to the testing portion of the original post?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.98%

prop has the shortest detection time. stopping 2 weeks pre-testing would be sufficient to pass any drug test. some say they have past the test in just 3-4 days.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test P 100 mg 1st cycle! question about frequency
    By Mike617 in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 11:23 AM
  2. 1st cycle question
    By Big Tough in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-04-2005, 06:34 PM
  3. 1st cycle questions
    By your2slow in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9