My Epsistane/Oral Turinadrol Lean Mass Stack

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I was already logging this over at IBE but thought I would post it here for those who may be interested.

I am starting a log tomorrow of both of the above compounds. The cycle will be 4 weeks long with dosing starting at
Week 1
:Epistane 20mg/day
:Turinadrol 50 mg/day

Week 2
:Epistane 20 mg/day
:Turinadrol 50mg/day

Week 3
:Epistane 30mg/day

Week4
:Epistane 30mg/day

Support Supps
:perfect Cycle by AX
:Omega 3's
:Hawthorne Berry
:Flax Seed Oil

PCT:
Week 1
:Nolva 40 mgs
:Lean Xtreme
:Restore

Week 2
:Nolva 30 mgs

Week 3
:Nolva 20 mgs

Week 4
:Nolva 10 mgs

Supplements through out Cycle and PCT
:Myogenix MyoLean Protein
:Ethabol 5 by Scifit
:Muscle Nitrous by VPX (only on work out days)

In this cycle I am hoping to put on 10-12lbs on Lean Mass and hoping to shed a few lbs. of fat. I am sitting right at about 200 lbs and about 11% body fat. I am 22 years old with a few PH cycles in the past including:Superdrol, Phera Plex, ProMagnon, and M1T.

I will start the cycle tomorrow and will hopefully be able to put up pictures to get a good look at my gains through out the cycle.

Do any of you think it would be too harsh to up my dose of Epistane to 30 mgs on the second week?

Day 1:
I just popped one pill of each at about 12:30 P.M.
I will be going to the gym after I eat lunch (chicken breast and banana).
As of now I have already consumed around 80 grams of protein and around 1000 calories. Today I will be working chest and calves. While at the gym I will get an accurate measurement of weight and hopefully body fat and maybe even pictures as of tonight.

Contd.
Here are a few pictures kind of blurry try to bare with me.
As of today I am only 195lbs. I will try to take measurements tonight.
Notes: Pretty good focus in the gym, Pre existing gyno feels less sore than usual.

Day 2 Updates
Took my first dose of Epistane and OT at 7:30 this morning. Ate around 2,000 clean calories before I had my work out. An hour before I went to the gym I popped my second Epistane pill. This may sound strange but my weight has jumped 3lbs. from yesterday. It was the exact same scale I used as yesterday and I wasnt wearing more or less clothes than I had from the day before. I dont know what that could have been from but I am quite impressed. I know that it is impossible to see results from just 1 day of Epistane or any oral compound but the vascularity in my arms were much more pronounced today. Ill keep yall updated. Peace and love

Contd.
Through out the day my appetite has been much greater than normal. Felt very lethargic after work out, dont know if this is from the Epistane and OT or if I just needed a mid day nap.

I showed a friend of mine all the positive feed back of Epistane, the only PS or PH he has taken was M1T but he regularly uses AAS. He is on a Test 250 cycle right now and wants to throw some epistane in to clear up the water weight and to clear up some pre existing gyno. He has been using liquid nolva for about 3 weeks now and is not seeing much help from it. Would Epistane help with the bloat from the Test? and should it clear up a pretty nasty case of gyno?

I think I may just go for an all out bulk for this cycle. I am going to try to stay away from all PH's for hopefully about 5 months after this stack so I think I am going to put on as much mass as I can and really test out how powerful this product is. I am curious to see if I can get Superdrol like gains. I have been consuming around 4,000 calories but I am going to try to bump it to around 5,000-5,500. I am still going to be eating clean but throwing in a few more chicken breasts and a few more cans of tuna each day, so wish me luck.

Day 3 Updates:
Original Weight 195, lost a pound today and am down to 197.
Libido is nuts, girlfriend is enjoying.
Pre existing gyno is acting strange a couple hours after I take Epistane, it seems to dissappear completely but after the first couple hours it seems to be more irritated than when I started the compound.
Today in the gym was Shoulders and Legs. My legs are tiny and usually hate working them out but today I didnt want to stopa s for shoulders. Shoulders had an amazing pump.
Last thing to comment on is I have been having weird abdominal feelings. They are not cramps it just feel dry. I have only had them twice once last night and once today around 10:00 A.M. Nothing too concerning but just thought I would put that out there for yall.
I am only on day 3 but friends and work out buddys wont stop commenting on how much more ripped I look, especially in the gym.

Day 4 Updates.
Weight:197
Work outs are getting nuts. I feel like I can keep pushing for hours if I wanted too. At the end of my work out my girl friend was a little freaked out about how bigger I looked compared to normal. I worked out back today and I felt much more comfortable using much heavier weights than normal still being able to push out 12-15 reps each set.
I keep having strange abdominal pains but I think I am only getting them before I have to **** or piss haha.
Gyno feels much better today than it had before.
Appetite is also through the roof. Every hour I have to be eating something. Trying to put as much food down as possible with out eating too dirty but I havent been too successful.
In all honesty, every day I look much leaner. It is really amazing. This compound is very fast acting compared to something like Phera Plex. Every one needs to give this one a try sometime.

Day 7:
Sorry for not updating for so long I stayed with my girl all weekend. I work out 5 days a week and take the whole weekend off. Calories pretty high all weekend but ate pretty bad since I was with my girl the whole time. Havent checked weight since Friday but I will give yall my weight tomorrow. I will be hitting bis and tris tomorrow and increasing my epistane dose to 30 mgs

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 8:
Weight 199 (originally 195)
Today was the end of my first week, I increased my Epistane dose to 30 mgs. today libido was deffinately down by the time all 30 mgs were in me. Work out was not as good as usual but I had my mind on about a million other things.On a positive note vascularity was nuts while pumping bis and forearms. I think the OT is giving me a little aggression but not too bad, I never really get much anger on PH's.
Hoping work out tomorrow will be much better than it was today

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
weigh yourself first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom if you want to get more accurate numbers

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
weigh yourself first thing in the morning after going to the bathroom if you want to get more accurate numbers
I dont have a scale at my house so unfortunately I have to wait until I goto the gym.

Luke667

Awards
wicked log, i'll be definately following this one!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
hmmm you could pick up a nice digital one that weighs to the nearest 0.2 for $20

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
if libido drops too much try 100-200mg of DHEA a day. That should be enough to mimic endogenous test levels.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I may have to pick some DHEA up man. My girl already thinks im cheating on her, if i stop wanting her all hell will break loose around here haha. Yeah I really need to get a scale Ive been putting it off too long.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I may have to pick some DHEA up man. My girl already thinks im cheating on her, if i stop wanting her all hell will break loose around here haha. Yeah I really need to get a scale Ive been putting it off too long.
haha EXACT same thing my girl says when im in pct...

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:
Weight-199
I hit shoulders and legs in the gym today. Didnt feel too pumped workin shoulders but weight has deffinately gone up. Threw up 70lb dbs for 12 instead of 60. Increased lateral shoulder raises with 10 pounds for 15 reps. Although not very enthused with working out I still got the job done plus some. Legs were different story. My legs are tiny and pretty weak but have increased strength tremendously before I started the Ep and OT. Deffinately starting to see the quad start to come out more than it ever has. Im getting a free training session tomorrow from a friend at my gym so as opposed to 3 body part work out that he usually has me do I will only be hitting back. Cant wait to wear it out.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 10
Weight:199
Wow. Thats all I can say about my work out today. Popped my second Epistane pill around 2 went and worked out at 3 with the trainer. I did nothing but back and a few core exercizes. On the core exercizes blew through them with out a sweat. Usually I would have already been fatigued after doing a few core lifts at the beginning of my work out. After this went straight to lats. Blew through the lat work out like it was nothing.Trainer was wondering wear all this endurance and strength was coming from. I was honestly amazed how long I could go for. The sets I do are usually just like super sets doing two different exercizes back to back. Today it was supersets but with three different exercizes instead of two back to back with no rest. I was almost as amazed as the trainer was. After this I got on the bike to try to get some of the soreness out of my legs from yesterdays work out. I think I could have stayed in the gym for hours.
I seem and look much fuller. The trainer said I should actually look into fitness modeling ha. Probably best compliment Ive gotten since I first started looking big a few years ago.
I have literally experienced no side effects besides a drop in libido. What is strange about this is that I am not experiencing any shrinkage. the boys are actually hanging much lower than before the cycle. God I love this stuff.:head:

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 11
Weight 198
Dropped a pound today but Im not sweating it, I feel much harder and fuller than before. Hit chest in the gym today. Endurance is nuts I was able to keep pushing out reps when I would have usually just called it a day. Libido is starting to come back up. Thats about all for now:D

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 15 the end of my first two weeks
Weight:200lbs(started at 195)
Havent updated in a few days cause I have been way too busy.
Wasnt able to work out friday because I had to work.
After work Saturday I hit bis and tris. Went to the gym with no concentration left with what felt like 20 inch arms.
I hit back tonight and had a crazy work out. Concentration was there from the beginning to the end. Girlfriend noted that my back felt 10 times bigger today than it ever has before:head:
Tomorrow I will be hitting shoulders and quads. I will try to update tomorrow night.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
Day 16
Weight 199
I had a decent work out today but looked straight jacked in the gym. More people noticing that I look more ripped in the gym. Deffinately filling out some of my extra large shirts better. I have cut out about 500 calories for the past 5 days because after I would lose the pump from the gym my midsection seemed a little pudgy. Dropping the calories has seemed to help significantly. Tomorrow will be chest and hopefully all hell will be breaking loose

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
long story short... broke my hand and sprained my foot on about the 3rd week of epistane too pissed and depressed to even finish logging it. havent been able to do anything but upper body, leg curls and extensions. hand still hurts like a B*tch but never put a cast on it so i could still lift some what. gained about 7 pounds from epi. id love to stack it with oxyguno in the future. for now you can call me top heavy or in better words baby legs. also I have seen this receptor stuff by lg sciences i am very tempted to try it but i want to know what yall think about it before i shell out the cash

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your injury bro. Seems like ya had a good run while it lasted though.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
any one heard anything about this receptor product by LG? I know every one here hates LG but honestly their formadrol is awesome on PCT and the masterdrol helped me blow up. I havent tried any of their newer products but I really like the idea of this receptor product. It is supposed to cleanse your androgen receptors and make your cycles become like your first.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
any one heard anything about this receptor product by LG? I know every one here hates LG but honestly their formadrol is awesome on post cycle therapy and the masterdrol helped me blow up. I havent tried any of their newer products but I really like the idea of this receptor product. It is supposed to cleanse your androgen receptors and make your cycles become like your first.
problem is they are assuming down-regulation, which has no proof. In fact, in the presence of a large number of androgens, there has been proof of UP-regulation.

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
yeah im sure you are right aspire im easily sold on alot of things

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
So, how bad is running these two orals together? I'm aware neither one of them has really bad hepatoxicity issues, but isn't the rule oral+oral=NO?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, how bad is running these two orals together? I'm aware neither one of them has really bad hepatoxicity issues, but isn't the rule oral+oral=NO?
not really in this generation. it should be practiced to keep it at one oral at a time but you know how we do....

subsribed.

RoboGiblets

RoboGiblets

Awards
Okat guys. I have both of these compounds in my hands right now and this is looking pretty interesting. I don't want to run into any libido problems on cycle, however. Would it be beneficial to just run the OT straight through and pulse the epistane at a low dose? Or could I run epi at a low dose like 10mg/day?

Edit: Alternatively, would you guys like to see OT and epi pulsed together? Say, 50mg OT 3x a week and 20mg epi 3x a week for 5-6 weeks?