eq is the ****

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
love this stuff! begining of week 6 and i am blowing up. i'm on test as well 750/week but the synergy between the 2 is amazing. veiny as hell, no bloat and pumped all day long. not to mention i'm at all time high of 238(pre cycle a dry 223). My body fat has to be the same as when i started and maybe a bit less.

I'm going to add Deca in a couple weeks and try my damndest to hit 245 by week 12. The i'll begin my slow desent to the single digit bf for the summer. Want to be 225 at 8%.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
love this stuff! begining of week 6 and i am blowing up. i'm on test as well 750/week but the synergy between the 2 is amazing. veiny as hell, no bloat and pumped all day long. not to mention i'm at all time high of 238(pre cycle a dry 223). My body fat has to be the same as when i started and maybe a bit less.

I'm going to add Deca in a couple weeks and try my damndest to hit 245 by week 12. The i'll begin my slow desent to the single digit bf for the summer. Want to be 225 at 8%.
no point in adding deca in this late. i am going to run the 3 together 16/15/15 weeks next winter. if you must add something else then i would opt for epistane or anavar..

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
you think the veiny part is mostly from the eq?

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
no point in adding deca in this late. i am going to run the 3 together 16/15/15 weeks next winter. if you must add something else then i would opt for epistane or anavar..
well i'm not starting my desent until i hit 245. i know the food needs to increase by 1000 calories but i figured adding the deca would give me a bit more mass and get me there quicker. Is epistane more anabolic or androgenic? i was hoping to hit 245 before i started anything that may hardern me up. not overly interested in orals being i've already done bol to kick this off.

By the way this will be the irresponsible cycle of my life becuase i plan to bridge with 200mg test and 4iu gh/daily for 10 weeks. before embarking on another cyle which will be a lean mass high anabolic/low androgen cycle for another 10.

this will all be 36 weeks in total with blood work done before each new phase. then a long break.

doodle

doodle

Awards
I cut with EQ and gained 4lbs and have since maintained the vascularity and a 2" smaller waist.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
not overly interested in orals being i've already done bol to kick this off.
which "bol" are you referring to? you didnt mention it when you described the cycle in your first post. probably a significant contributor to the weight gain...

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
which "bol" are you referring to? you didnt mention it when you described the cycle in your first post. probably a significant contributor to the weight gain...
good call. i'm sure he means d-bol

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im running test e with dbol i think for my first real cycle.. is EQ good for a beginner to add with 600mg of test??

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
which "bol" are you referring to? you didn't mention it when you described the cycle in your first post. probably a significant contributor to the weight gain...
but of course i mean dbol! although i don't believe a significant amount of weight gain came from the dbol. i was not very impressed with the dbol at all. i used it as a kicker and probably only gained 6-7 pounds in the first two weeks. i believe alot of that was from the 1000 mg/week of test i preloaded in that time. not to mention i got almost nil bloat while taking it at 30-40mg.

next bulker i will stick to the drols. super or ana that is!

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
im running test e with dbol i think for my first real cycle.. is EQ good for a beginner to add with 600mg of test??
absolutely not. first cycle should be test only or else you wont be able to determine what is doing what as far as gains/sides

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
absolutely not. first cycle should be test only or else you wont be able to determine what is doing what as far as gains/sides

good advice 500mg of test and thats it. there is no need for other stuff you will blow up. just get some good test. cheapest is not always best.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
yea 500mg is perfect.

so what is ur exact 36 week cycle outline ripped?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
yeah i cant wait to see that 36 week cycle!

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
phase 1 bulk

1-16 test e 750
1-16 EQ 600
7-15 deca 300
1-4 dbol 30-40mg
13-16 gh 4iu

phase 2 lean out and harden

17-26 1 shot iranian 333 test e
17-26 4iu gh
17-21 IGF lr3 40mcg bi lateral
17-26 HCG 250 iu x3
Anabolic pump

phase 3 razor cuts

27-32 1 shot iranian 333
27-36 prop 100mg eod
29-36 var (dose still researching)
30-35 tren A 75mg eod
27-pct gh 4iu
33-36 hcg

pct

tor, igf lr3,trib,and tons of other crap.

hope to god i can recover!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow looks very good well planned.
so phase 2 is sort of a mini pct/recover/receptor recharging phase?

how many cycles have you done b4 this one?

Popa Murph

Awards
wow looks very good well planned.
so phase 2 is sort of a mini post cycle therapy/recover/receptor recharging phase?

how many cycles have you done b4 this one?
I would consider it a cruise since test is still included.

blast
cruise
blast
PCT

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of deca? 10 weeks of HCG 3x/week?? "lean out and harden" with reduced doses and without any androgenic gear??

this isnt "blast-cruise", BTW. i am not against long cycles at all...but ripped22 have you run a really long one before? if not, it might not be what you expect...

have you got an AI planned? you might not see those cuts with all that water from the test and GH...just thinking out loud...

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of deca? 10 weeks of HCG 3x/week?? "lean out and harden" with reduced doses and without any androgenic gear??

this isn't "blast-cruise", BTW. i am not against long cycles at all...but ripped22 have you run a really long one before? if not, it might not be what you expect...

have you got an AI planned? you might not see those cuts with all that water from the test and GH...just thinking out loud...

I KNOW.......I KNOW ...8 weeks of deca is added because of tendinitis as well as the fact i have never tried it before. i want to gauge my response to it for future cycles. i respond quickly to drugs and have already distinguished what EQ and test will do alone . adding in deca will just let me know how my body responds to it as far as sides are concerned. would you suggest running it a little longer maybe overlapping into phase 2 a little?

hcg 250-500iu 3x a week for entire cycle is a very well know protocol. i can point you in the right direction if you want to know more.

i can lean and harden without any drugs. it all comes down to diet and cardio. i walk around at a fairly low BF for my weight which i will be getting tested next week. to lean and harden is my specialty. Don't forget i will have 333mg of test in my system as well as igf lr3. don't under estimate igf lr3 for it's ability to burn fat. last pct i was never leaner in my life (over 200 lbs) when i was on this stuff. this was with no androgens at all. eventually, if research shows this peptide safe at low/moderate doses, i will begin using in place of aas all together. well, maybe not all together.:D

now my cutting phase is still under research. its more like a rough draft. running gh is not etched in stone either as i don't posses it yet. i have never used it as well so for me to make assumptions on how i will responded would be exactly that, assumptions. that is why i plan to run it early with as little aromatizing hormones as possible. if i don't like what i see i will drop it and save it for pct. Also, an AI is not planed but will be on hand in my cutting phase. i don't bloat easily especially with most of my test coming from prop eod.

also SAME OLD and the rest i would like to hear your opinion on the pros and cons of longer cycles as well as any tweaks you might sugggest...drugs,lengths,doses..ect. never run anything longer than 12 weeks. the way i look at it things can always be stopped and begin pct if results are not what i expect. not to mention i may never make it passed phase one if blood work does not permit.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
careful with overlapping deca if thats what u choose to do...from my research it seems like deca dosing should be lower than test...i'm assuming u would be running 333mg test with 400mg deca

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
unorthodox outline. I would extend the Deca if you do choose to use it.. You won't really guage much from it as you have other things in the mix. I know you think you will, but trust me.. even if you know how you react to certain compounds at certain dosages, things can change.

Another thing I'd like to add is that even the best laid cycle plans have to be changed, so be prepared for it. .. have "close out protocols" in case you must cut the cycle short, if you develop an abcess, develop a gland, get high BP...etc..etc..

I closed out a ~30 weeker with Tren, and recovered alright thanks to Tor... but it's not always a good idea to run a long suppressive cycle that ENDs with nandrolone or trenbolone. JMHO... Duration=supression.... but Nandolone or it's cousins=suppression with hard recovery. (for most)

I don't like the HCG outline, and I don't like the 8 weeks of Deca.. I'd run HCG for the entirety, low dose and 2X/week .. pretty much Swale's as it always works for me. If you want to guage Nandrolone, try NPP before you run Deca for such a short duration, and stacked at that.

Test/Bold/Nand is a great combo though.

Anyways, have fun and be safe with your choices.

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
I closed out a ~30 weeker with Tren, and recovered alright thanks to Tor... but it's not always a good idea to run a long suppressive cycle that ENDs with nandrolone or trenbolone. JMHO... Duration=supression.... but Nandolone or it's cousins=suppression with hard recovery. (for most)

I don't like the HCG outline, and I don't like the 8 weeks of Deca.. I'd run HCG for the entirety, low dose and 2X/week .. pretty much Swale's as it always works for me. If you want to guage Nandrolone, try NPP before you run Deca for such a short duration, and stacked at that.

Test/Bold/Nand is a great combo though.

Anyways, have fun and be safe with your choices.
yeah i keep getting reamed for the deca...lol. i knew i would. what is the minimum length of time you reccommend for deca? i was always under the assumption deca results came on in about four weeks. honestly i am looking for something a little wetter than the stack i'm on right now(week 6 above). dbol is gone and it seems the eq is keeping the bloat from the test down. i like being a little bloated during a bulk as it keeps me strong. it seems to me deca would be the best alternative (plus i posses it).

i really don't want to run hcg for 36 weeks. maybe i'll run it for the last 18 of course using swales protocol.

thanks for the response i appreciate the advice!