Phera plex

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
I think my post got deleted but can anyone give me the rundown on this product such as price, pros / cons, what type of gains will i see and what is a great stack with it:fool2:

livebono

livebono

Awards
Yea, I was wondering what happened to that thread, anyway, I got major strength gains, and size gains as well

It's supposed to stack well with superdrol, but I took it by itself

Strength: bench went from 255 for 6 reps to 315 for 6 reps
Size: gain of about 12 pounds or so

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
id say thats a pretty good gain.....esp for the price.....have you ever been to legal steriods com i ordered dbol from them and it actually gave me the best pumps and strength but the best prohormone of all is the methyl 1 alpha.... my bench went from max 180 to 250 but also you have to take in effect that i was also just gettin back in so everything kicked in at once........i was reading about methyl plex being better? is it....what brand of pheraplex did you use

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
It's by far my favourite pro-hormone....I've used superdrol, trn, megazol....

I'm on a cycle of phera right now, it's excellent, just as the last one was.

Strength is going through the roof again. Increased size is definitely noticeable as well.

You'll love it.

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
can you send me a mock workout/ prohormone schedule im not looking to ruin my body but at the same time i want to get bigger im 5'10 and 160lbs and pretty much around 7% body fat and i have napoleon complex bad and i just want to get a better more defined size so my temperment goes down lol wierd i know but i dont know where i got it from

livebono

livebono

Awards
id say thats a pretty good gain.....esp for the price.....have you ever been to legal steriods com i ordered dbol from them and it actually gave me the best pumps and strength but the best prohormone of all is the methyl 1 alpha.... my bench went from max 180 to 250 but also you have to take in effect that i was also just gettin back in so everything kicked in at once........i was reading about methyl plex being better? is it....what brand of pheraplex did you use
I used Anabolic Extreme

livebono

livebono

Awards
For the phera --

Week 1: 10 mgs/day with food
Week 2: 20 mgs/day with food (divided doses)
Week 3: 30 mgs/ day with food (divided doses)
Week 4: 30 mgs/day with food (divided doses)

Workout:
Monday -- Chest
Tuesday -- Back
Wednesday -- Shoulders, Abs
Thursday -- Arms
Friday -- Legs, Abs

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I think my post got deleted but can anyone give me the rundown on this product such as price, pros / cons, what type of gains will i see and what is a great stack with it:fool2:
i think they got deleted cause that info you could just find it by doing a simple search on the site

cassimus

cassimus

Awards
o0 well ther are a couple different phera plex derivatives that i found and i wasnt sure .....