Halodrol clone

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried competitive edge labs H-drol? i'm looking for a good clone and have read about other ones that are out but haven't heard much about this one. just wondering if anyone has taken this clone before.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I haven't taken it yet, but ordered some and it just came in. I am starting it next week, and I'll be happy to let you know how it goes

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
live, aren't you taking phera right now?

but h-drol has gotten pretty good reviews on this board, from what i recall...

livebono

livebono

Awards
live, aren't you taking phera right now?

but h-drol has gotten pretty good reviews on this board, from what i recall...
Not currently, I did several cycles with it though, finished the last one in December

I'm trying the H-Drol with WinZtrol (Juggernaut Nutrition) for something new, see how it goes

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
you should log that one...id like to hear/see the results

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I am stacking Oral Turinadrol (halo clone) by juggernaut nutrition right now with epistane. I can deffinately tell its helping me put on some solid mass. Up four pounds in a week.

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I am stacking Oral Turinadrol (halo clone) by juggernaut nutrition right now with epistane. I can deffinately tell its helping me put on some solid mass. Up four pounds in a week.
Those gains are probably from the epistane... Hdrol normally takes longer to take effect, sometimes into the 3rd week.. While epistane throws weight onto your frame almost instantly.. I gained like 10 pounds right off the bat with havoc, then the weight kinda stayed the same but my strength continued to go up.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good product. I guess i'll be picking some up for a spring cycle. I've run halodrol before and the sides were very low thats why i want to run it again. would it be foolish to run it for 5 weeks then run epistane right after?

swangswang

Awards
  • Established
I dont think I would run Halo for 5 weeks bro. I know Im already pushing it with 2 methyls at once but 5 weeks just seems that much more toxic

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've run it for 6 weeks before with no problem. Got my blood work done and everything was great. some people respond differently to certain supplements. I was just wondering how harsh the epistane would be.

livebono

livebono

Awards
I think most people should stick to about 4 weeks, just to be safe, but if you have blood work done and know you can run longer, more power to you

jman2129

jman2129

Awards
is it possible to stack h-drol with epistane ?
Anything is possible, whether you should do it or not is the question. Its possible to stack advil, tylenol, jack daniels and painkillers but that doesnt mean you should do it.

How bout running h-drol along with propadrol. Run some cissus along with it for joint health. Dont mean to sound harsh but it seems like a new trend of stacking methyls is becoming too common.

Personally the only way I would run two methyls in one cycle is running 15 weeks of test with a dbol kick the first four weeks then a dryer oral the last four weeks to solidify gains. In between orals blood work.