sostonol 250 guinea pig

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
Bought some sostonol 250. There was some rather harsh discussion on the subject of it previously. Got some bloodwork done recently. Everythin is in tip top right now. I will probably start this cycle in a couple months. Wanted to check if anyone would be interested in the log. I'll be taking nolva, novedex xt, n'gorge', trib, ActivaTe for PCT. I may actually use some igf for PCT. I've been looking into IGF for a couple weeks now. I'm not prepared now for it at all. But hopefully in a couple months I'll be ready to try it. Need to learn a lot more before I make up my mind. Anyways. Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in a llog for that and see just how well it works. Let me know what you think as far as interest in the log.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
im def interested in a log bro! i was thinking about getting some of this

calidood

calidood

Awards
  • Established
I know! I just ordered three bottles of liver longer. I usually give a week and a half to two weeks before and after cycle but i think I'm gonna up it to three, three and a half. Not sure if it will make that much of a difference but it will at least give me a little more peace of mind. I'm also planning for milk thistle for a little more liver support, cranberry, policosonol, glucosamine, hawthorne, and of course, the typical multi vitamin. Like I said, I may be running some IGF-1 for about three weeks during PCT, also for PCT, tomoxifen, n'gorge, retain, novedex xt, and I'll probably start some activaTe about five days into PCT. I'll run the support supps at least two weeks after cycle.

P

pv3

Awards
hey i was thinkin about tryin out this stuff cuz my cousin spoke highly of it.. and i was really concerned about if it will make me fail a drug test or not because i know some supplements make u all amped up and u can fail a drug test for anphetamines.. do u know anything about this...