prop or cyp for the first cycle.

scooby

Awards
ive decided on taking test w/EQ,I JUST DONT KNOW,what kind of test i should use???any recamendations???PROPANATE OR CYPANATE??

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
sigh

Why must you stack 2 hormones on a first cycle?

do you realize how long you should *optimally* run Boldenone UNDECYLENATE? So.. Try running Test Prop at that duration and tell me how you like it.

Run a longer estered test preperation if you must do a cycle... then you know how you react as an idividual... Why must everyone be so impetuous? I realize steroids and impetuousness go hand in hand, but try to have some discipline.

Popa Murph

Awards
C'mon guy....

In 2 days you've went from wanting to do an 8 week cycle of EQ and accutane to maybe 8 weeks of deca to 12 weeks of EQ and Cyp to maybe 12 weeks of EQ and Prop...:stick:

Never once have you mention your goals. (Bulk, Cut, strength, speed, endurance) You mention you're in possession of 20mgs of nolva, at least you've thought about PCT. Have you thought about your blood pressure, your prostate, your lipids, your hair falling out, etc? Do you have any experience with anabolics at all? (maybe halodrol, SD, PP, MTRN) Do you know how to make a diet that will help you achieve your goal or do you just eat subway 3 times a day.? How old are you? I imagine you're younger because you have problems with acne. How much do you weight? I'm thinking you're around 170 after a nice Chinese buffet binge. How long have you been lifting? (was it your new years resolution or have you been a meat head for years?)

Throw me a frickin' bone here.... need the info. Seriously you'd get much better feedback if people knew some of your stats and background.

Now, I haven't read Anabolics 2007 but I would figure it has steroid profiles in it. Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - 43 Full Steroid Profiles!
If I were you I'd read up on the different esters of Test. I seriously doubt you want to pin yourself 5-7 times a week for 12 weeks.

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
if you do prop you will learn everything you ever wanted to know about pinning. :D if its your first cycle you should run test c or e for 10-12 weeks 400-500mg a week. if you want to cut eat less/ bulk eat more.

scooby

Awards
if you do prop you will learn everything you ever wanted to know about pinning. :D if its your first cycle you should run test c or e for 10-12 weeks 400-500mg a week. if you want to cut eat less/ bulk eat more.
I was thinking of the prop because if i had a horrible reaction the half life is short.....but i guess it doesnt matter if im going to do it at all.I dont think i could handle pricking myself every other day, i mean twice a week is no prob....i think i will go with the cyp....but then im not sure. How many times would i have to prick myself with the prop???

scooby

Awards
C'mon guy....

In 2 days you've went from wanting to do an 8 week cycle of EQ and accutane to maybe 8 weeks of deca to 12 weeks of EQ and Cyp to maybe 12 weeks of EQ and Prop...:stick:

Never once have you mention your goals. (Bulk, Cut, strength, speed, endurance) You mention you're in possession of 20mgs of nolva, at least you've thought about post cycle therapy. Have you thought about your blood pressure, your prostate, your lipids, your hair falling out, etc? Do you have any experience with anabolics at all? (maybe halodrol, superdrol, PP, MTRN) Do you know how to make a diet that will help you achieve your goal or do you just eat subway 3 times a day.? How old are you? I imagine you're younger because you have problems with acne. How much do you weight? I'm thinking you're around 170 after a nice Chinese buffet binge. How long have you been lifting? (was it your new years resolution or have you been a meat head for years?)

Throw me a frickin' bone here.... need the info. Seriously you'd get much better feedback if people knew some of your stats and background.

Now, I haven't read Anabolics 2007 but I would figure it has steroid profiles in it. Bodybuilding.com - Big Cat - 43 Full Steroid Profiles!
If I were you I'd read up on the different esters of Test. I seriously doubt you want to pin yourself 5-7 times a week for 12 weeks.
WOW........:blink:........I guess i didnt realize how uninformative i was being.First off im 26 and weigh 165,u were close:)The reason why i sound indecisive is at first i just wanted to take the decca or the EQ,then people started saying add test,add test, you will get better results....so i considerd it.Not thinking i was making myself sound like a fool,I popped the question cyp or prop???So i guess i have myself to blame for not being specific about myself and my goals,................................................................................................SO here it goes.......AT exactly 8:32 in the mourning on AUG/25,1980 I was born inside a barn on the outskirts of PHX AZ in a small town known as...LOL...im just kidding.....My goals are simple,weighing at 165,5''11 and having little body FAT....8%,I can see my abs very well,i think thats because of my genetics 75%white and 25%chinees....Im looking to gain 15 to 20 pounds of muscle hoping to keep at least half the gains knowing that all depends on me.Right now i dont have an acne concern,but having a problem in the past i was a little worried about it,especially when introducing the BIG BOY TEST,prop,cyp,ena..ect.I guess u have to take the bad with the good.Now because of my genetics,.high metabolism, dieting should not be a problem.....consuming all the healthy calories,carbohydrates,sugers,little fat,and of course our best friend protien is the game plan......I guess for a beginner like myself i should start out light see if i get any sides and if all is gravey......go from there:thumbsup:

jvb20

Awards
im on my first cycle and i am running test prop 100mg eod for 9 weeks i think this cycle is awsome just cause you start feeling it alot sooner than u would with a long ester... if you can handle shot eod id go for it. your goal will easally be reach with either one you choose good luck

scooby

Awards
im on my first cycle and i am running test prop 100mg eod for 9 weeks i think this cycle is awsome just cause you start feeling it alot sooner than u would with a long ester... if you can handle shot eod id go for it. your goal will easally be reach with either one you choose good luck
How often do u have to prick yourself on the prop???OUCH thats 36 times in 9 weeks.Hasnt your @ss had enough???.......or is it really not that bad??

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
How often do u have to prick yourself on the prop???OUCH thats 36 times in 9 weeks.Hasnt your @ss had enough???.......or is it really not that bad??
You rotate sites... you don't honestly think you're going to pin your ass EOD... do you?

scooby

Awards
You rotate sites... you don't honestly think you're going to pin your ass EOD... do you?
so...if i go wiyh the prop instead of cyp i dont have to poke each butt cheek every other day i can go with every 3 or 4 days???

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Wrong. :blink:

You rotate injection sites. Right Glute, Left Glute, Right Delt, Left Delt, Right VentroGlute, Left VentroGlute.. etc

You need to pin Propionate EOD

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Scooby, I hope you are not planning on running AAS anytime soon. You need to learn a lot more. I know you are here for information, and that's good..... give it a lot more time to fully understand all facets of what you are proposing.

Learn about the nature of the Hormone(s) you are planning on using.

Learn about the Pharmacokinetics of the esters added to the hormones you are planning on using.

Learn about proper injection practice, site rotation, and sanitary measures.

Then ask more questions.

Are you at a level in your training that you feel you should incorporate AAS?

scooby

Awards
Scooby, I hope you are not planning on running anabolic steroids anytime soon. You need to learn a lot more. I know you are here for information, and that's good..... give it a lot more time to fully understand all facets of what you are proposing.

Learn about the nature of the Hormone(s) you are planning on using.

Learn about the Pharmacokinetics of the esters added to the hormones you are planning on using.

Learn about proper injection practice, site rotation, and sanitary measures.

Then ask more questions.

Are you at a level in your training that you feel you should incorporate AAS?
Ive been at that level for sometime now.I have a friend that showed me how to inject the glute,My first injection was sustanone 250......it was a little soar for like a week on that side.....after about 2 weeks it made me pretty tight all over,I LOVED IT. I Do have to admit that my knowlege for proper injection on all the different areas,.....well i dont have any and i probably wont untill someone shows me.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you need ALOT more research, be safe, seriously do yourself a favor and run a testosterone only cycle after you learn enough where you actually have a good idea about what to do and the compounds and sides involved with AAS.

jvb20

Awards
its not to bad by the soreness is gone by the time you shoot again...