Superdrol pumps :-(

philgeorge999

Awards
Hi.
I'm 1 1/2 weeks into a 3-week AX Superdrol cycle. Did 10mg to start with and bumped up to 20mg after 5 days. Not many sides to report... until today when I tried to do a shoulder workout but had to stop virtually every exercise early due to f****g insane shoulder pumps.

What do you guys think I should do? Are these pumps a bad thing, ie. if I can't push heavier weights each week thanks to pumps, is that going to limit my gains? Is there any way to reduce the pumps? I found that waiting 10 mins between sets helps, but I really can't spend 3 hours in the gym :) Would cutting my dosage help?

Any ideas?

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking taurine with your cycle? If you aren't, give it a try at 2 or 3 grams a day. It should help the pumps going away quicker.

browndustin

browndustin

Awards
Eek... that sucks, man. I actually loved fighting the pumps and throwing up huge weights. It'd leave you swole all day <3

The hardest part is the shin/calf pumps. I hope to God that you don't get them bad, considering the shoulder pumps you're getting. Luke is right, taurine will definitely help. Pick some up ASAP - you won't regret it.

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is pretty common with a lot of AAS. I am getting the shoulder pump issue with tren.

I find that standing and letting my arm rest against a wall pushed straight up in the air helps a little.

Also, you can pretty much pick and choose your exercises. Some will bother it, some won't. You can also train chest/shoulders only one a week or once every 5-6 days. So it is only a problem for that training session.

philgeorge999

Awards
Well I bought some taurine yesterday and am now trying 6g per day (3g in morning + 3 in evening). Did an arms workout today and am finding the arm pumps are massive too.. but it seemed more manageable today -- maybe the taurine helped and cardinal's tip about sticking them in the air for a while definitely did the trick! Thanks guys.

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Also try eating a bannana or two before and after going to the gym. The potassium will also help relieve/prevent bad pumps.

munstah

Awards
pumps

i had very painful back and forearm pumps on my superdrol cycle aswell... 3 grams of taurine per day and a ton of bananas made them manageable for me.