Ridiculous question..

J

Johnblack

Awards
Hey guys.. Ive been away for a while, and recently decided to go through my bag of goodies and this is what I came up with.

two 10ML vials of test prop (100mg/ml)/tren a(75mg/ml) blend
1 half used vial of 200mg/ml test prop (which im going to throw away since I had horrible experience with this before)
268 5mg anavar tabs
enough winstrol for 1 month at 45mg/day.
enough HCG for 5 weeks of 250iu on sun/thurs.

Also, al the gear expires around august, so im thinking its either use it or toss it. Its almost like the steroid gods descended and said "run this 6 week cycle".

This is what ive worked out from all that:

1-6 100mg prop EOD
1-6 75mg tren EOD
1-4 45mg winstrol ED
1-4 40mg anavar ED OR 1-6 30MG anavar ED
2-6 HCG 250iu 2x per week.

Looks like a nice short cutting cycle, and id hate to waste the gear. Now for the ridiculous question? SHOULD I RUN THIS CYCLE!?

Disclaimer - I had a bad experience with prop before, horrible soreness at injection sites etc. However, I was using the test prop/tren blend along with an additional 100mg of test prop dosed at 200mg/ml. Im thinking the extra high dose prop caused the unbearable pain, and Im thinking with just the normal prop/tren blend I have, the pain will be bearable. Anyone have any feedback or input? Maybe changes to the cycle? Thanks in advance guys.. good to be back

JB

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
200mg/ml prop is going to be a crippler more often than not.

Drop the Var and save it for another time... regardless if it expires or not..(You only have enough for about 22 days at 60mgs anyways.. hint hint), Winny will be fine, you have it set for a more optimal dosage and it's very synergistic with Tren in my experience... as long as you don't try to break PR's in strength.... don't run both orals as either are horrible on your lipids, and combined you're asking for it. Run the Winny weeks 2-6.

It looks fine.. on the low dose side, which is pretty damn fine to me anyways. Get your PCT in order and you're set.

J

Johnblack

Awards
200mg/ml prop is going to be a crippler more often than not.

Drop the Var and save it for another time... regardless if it expires or not..(You only have enough for about 22 days at 60mgs anyways.. hint hint), Winny will be fine, you have it set for a more optimal dosage and it's very synergistic with Tren in my experience... as long as you don't try to break PR's in strength.... don't run both orals as either are horrible on your lipids, and combined you're asking for it. Run the Winny weeks 2-6.

It looks fine.. on the low dose side, which is pretty damn fine to me anyways. Get your post cycle therapy in order and you're set.
Excellent, thats exactly what I was looking for. I guess ill ditch the anavar and save it for later (the orals dont expire soon actually, just all the injectables).

Thanks Ubiquitous

J

Johnblack

Awards
Rethinking..

I was playing around with my cycle spreadsheet and I realized that I could grab another vial and do 1.5ML per shot for the same 6 weeks instead of 1.0ML which would equal 150mg test prop/112.5mg tren ace per shot EOD. Roughly 525mg test prop, 393mg tren ace per week. Since this isnt my first time around the block, I thought the somewhat higher (but not outrageous) doses would work better. What do you guys think?

Im starting Sunday either way.

JB

Last edited:
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's fine... You will be slightly above a common sweet spot for Tren.. but you could be doing yourself a service by upping the Prop certainly, depending on your goals of course.