Better response from 4AD than 1-Test??

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Hi all. I've been on a cycle of T1-Pro for about 4 weeks at 2 squirts a day and haven't had much strength gains or weight gains, plus I don't appear to be leaning out any. 10 weeks ago I did a 4 week cycle of One+ at 16 squirts a day and gained about 10lbs and had better strength increases. Is it possible that I make better gains off of 4AD than 1-Test? So far I've been really disappointed with T1-Pro.

My diet is similar to the One+ cycle but calories is about 300-500 higher and I'm getting about 50 grams more protein this cycle.

rjones

Awards
It's interesting that you post this, as I'm noticing a similar thing. I just finished my first week of T-1 final and have gained 4-5 lbs, but have had no strength gains at all. However, last summer when I did one+ I had good strength gains within a week I think, and the same in Jan. I was doing around 16 squirts a day of one+, and 4 squirts a day of T-1 now. I think this is around the same amount of 4-ad, but much more 1-test. My gains have been fairly lean, little bloat because I've been running nolva. I am trying to figure out why there's been no strength gain yet. I know with each use of it the effect is lessened, so perhaps it will take longer to "kick in" then in the past. Any ideas?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I know that time off between cycles is important and have an impact on future cycles because of the receptors. My first One+ cycle was 4 weeks on, 4weeks off. Second cycle 4 weeks on, 6 weeks off. This current cycle 4 weeks on so far.

Could it be that I get better absorbtion with Avant Lab's products than BDCs? I've tried 1-test ethergels and became had a problem with lethargcy on weeks 3 and 4. I thought I would have the same problem with the larger amount of 1-Test in T1-Pro but it hasn't happened.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I think I'm going to extend this cycle to 5 weeks and increase the dosage from 2 squirts a day to 4 squirts a day. This is Chemo's "out of your mind" dosage and the highest recommended. Hopefully I'll get better results in my final 1 and 1/2 weeks. I'm then going to be doing a 3 week cutting cycle of Clen and Ab-Solved to try and get rid of the stubborn fat in my midsection. Take another 7 weeks off of PHs and try One+ again.

Any suggestions with this? I'm surprised that I haven't gotten much feedback from this.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried One although I still have a bottle. Did you use the DMSO that came with T1pro?

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I added all of the DMSO to the T1-Pro and shook it really well and let it sit for 3 days to make sure it was all mixed up.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
hhmmmm...intersting. Not too many feedback reports saying the product is not effective (actually just the opposite). Give us more details if you can about diet, workout routine, application method, application time, and for my records date of purchase.

Chemo

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure of my date of purchase but it was about 5 weeks ago. I can double check if you like. I ordered it right before BDC stopped selling it.

Currently I weight 163 lbs. with 5% body fat, the bodyfat measurement was taken 4 weeks ago. My weight training routine is as follows:

Tuesday
all sets are 4 with reps 6-8
Squats
Leg Press
Good Mornings
Leg Extensions
Straight bar curl
Standing Preacher Curls

Wednesday
Barbell Bench Press
Incline DB Press
DB Press
DB Flat Flyes
Tricep Dips
Skull Crushers
Crunches on Swiss Ball
Twists
Reverse Crunches with Swiss Ball

Friday
Deadlifts
Stiff-leg Deadlifts
Chins
T-bar Rows
Seated Calf Raises
Donkey Calf Raises

Saturday
Front Military Press
Side Laterals
Front Raises
Rear Laterals
DB Curls
Incline DB Curls
Tricep Pressdown
Tricep Kickbacks
Crunches on Swiss Ball
Side Crunches
Reverse Crunches with Swiss Ball

Light cardio for 30 minutes, 3 times a week.

My caloric intake is between 2700 and 3000 a day. I get about 250grams of protein a day. Here is a list of the foods I eat:

Chicken Breasts
Oatmeal
Tuna fish from the can
Natural Peanut Butter
Whole Eggs
Apples
Bananas
Lowfat Yogurt
Cottage Cheese
Beef Jerky
Skim Milk
lots of water

Supplements:
Myoplex
Flax seed oil
Whey Protein
Multivitamin
Ripped Fuel- only one or two servings a week when I'm slugish

I've been applying the T1-Pro every 12 hours, usually applying it to my inner biceps and forearms, this is where I'm have the thinist skin. Sometimes on my delts and lats. I've been doing 2 squirts a day but am going to increase it to 4.

I haven't had the ravenous hunger like I usually do with 1-Test, haven't been lethargic either. The only side I've had so far is some pimples on my back.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
rjones If I read correct you gained 4-5 pounds after the first week. Not to shabby if you ask me. Also you notice the most gains in weeks 3 and 4. As for Patuba since you have used products containing 1T before maybe the minimum dosage wasn't a great idea. Personally i would have bumped it up to 3 or 4 a day from the start. JMO. late J

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
I've used 1-test products before but never at such a high amount as T1-Pro.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
I would say to increase the dose to 4 squirts daily but that would be breaking the label recommendations so I won't...

What I CAN recommend is to extend the cycle to 6 weeks (go an additional 2) and immediately start using an occlusive dressing. This is basically applying to the inside of your thighs and wrapping it with Saran Wrap or other plastic wrap. This is used in the medical community to increase the absorption in damaged tissues such as burns, massive scar tissue, and low circulation limbs. The end result will be a considerable increase in absorption and hence increased effectiveness in your last 2 weeks.

You can leave the occlusive dressing on for as long as you wish (not more than 24 hours) and keep in mind that the skin irritation may become an issue if you do not rotate application sites. I'll go a step further and say the occlusive dressing WILL irritate your skin...this is one reason I generally don't recommend it to most...you have been warned.

Chemo

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. I'll give the dressing a try.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
How many hours do I leave the dressing on for?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo
...You can leave the occlusive dressing on for as long as you wish (not more than 24 hours) and keep in mind that the skin irritation may become an issue if you do not rotate application sites. I'll go a step further and say the occlusive dressing WILL irritate your skin...this is one reason I generally don't recommend it to most...you have been warned...

rjones

Awards
rjones If I read correct you gained 4-5 pounds after the first week. Not to shabby if you ask me. Also you notice the most gains in weeks 3 and 4
Yeah, I'm real happy with the weight gain, I was just commenting that the strenght gains aren't kicking in as fast as in the past, which is ok really. I'd rather gain 10 lean pounds and no strength then alot of strength and a few pounds