Please need help with gyno!!

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Hey guys I'm 19 yrs old so to be 20 and i have gyno from a cycle of m1p i did a little while back. Before you criticize me I kno I was a f***ing idiot for doing it. I was just at the gym and wanted to get big like everyone else and was told to try it out from a bunch of people. I made my mistakes and im just trying to fix them. I saw a bunch of logs on how good epistane is for getting rid of people's gyno. Do you think this would be good for me to try out since it is a very potent supplement or should i go another route? Please give me some feedback!

Thanks guys

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
i have gyno too man, i just started epistane yesterday cause of all the hype about it getting rid of gyno.... so yeah i'd say try it out....everybodys doin it

charger71

Awards
  • Established
run epistane then run raloxifene for your pct, this would be a solid 8-10 weeks of gyno destruction. letro also works very well but will kill your libido so i would hold off on it until you try epistane and raloxifene.

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
hey do u know any place to get it cheaper than 100 bucks?

Gstyle24

Awards
  • Established
EDITED POST: I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my spout. Ask such questions again, and you'll be out.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pumps

Awards
You got gyno from Methyl 1-P from Legal Gear!!!!!!!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hey Man, Worst care scenario Victoria Secret is having a after Valentines Day sale. All Bras half off.

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
hahaha real funny!!!! All i did was ask for help if you dont have anything helpful to say that shut up.

Pumps

Awards
Ok dude..ok first i would try some SERM(Nolva) type product start out with 60mg for 7 days then taper the doses down 20 mg every seven days. I would add something like 6-OXO or Nolvadex XT from Gaspari for your test levels cause you prolly didn't even run a PCT(post cycle therapy). Also, eat broccoli three times a day. Sounds stupid but broccoli helps lower estrogen, which is very good in your case. If this dosen't work maybe it's time to hit the doctor up.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established
Raloxifene, Cabergoline, Letro all work well against Gyno. Epistane helps allot too. You could take Raloxifene and Cabergoline for a while, it will clear it up, you can also take epistane for mass and strength gains while taking the other 2.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I'm 19 yrs old so to be 20 and i have gyno from a cycle of m1p i did a little while back. Before you criticize me I kno I was a f***ing idiot for doing it. I was just at the gym and wanted to get big like everyone else and was told to try it out from a bunch of people. I made my mistakes and im just trying to fix them. I saw a bunch of logs on how good epistane is for getting rid of people's gyno. Do you think this would be good for me to try out since it is a very potent supplement or should i go another route? Please give me some feedback!

Thanks guys
Hey buddy, I feel for you in the gyno dept. I have had it for a while myself. I have literally tried everything out there and have finally cleared mine up after about a yrs' bout. If you would like to hit me up on aim= mattdubiin or shoot me an email I would be so happy to give you all the help I can. Lata - bLackJack-

Jon629

Jon629

Awards
Thanks alot guys I'm going to take the info that you gave me and do some more research on the products before I decide what to take.

adam3030

Awards
i have gyno too man, i just started epistane yesterday cause of all the hype about it getting rid of gyno.... so yeah i'd say try it out....everybodys doin it
Any luck with your lump by taking epistane? I have the same issue, but sick of wasting my money on bull****.

LetItSinkInx

LetItSinkInx

Awards
coming from past expirience and what my DOCTOR told me, if you have the lumps under the nipples, its time to stop ruling out surgery. i had it done when puberty gave me some pretty nasty gyno so i know its no fun, and mine was noones fault but genetics. if you just have some puffy nipples and tingling, medication is a good option. im not an expert but back when i had it, thats what the doc said.

THECATSASS

Awards
use letro at 2.5 mg for 60 days, if your gyno is less than three months old it should clear to just about nothing. If you use epistane and it doesn't work then it will be to late to make an attempt with the letro. As far as Using cabergoline to clear gyno caused by aromatization from M1T, it wont work. Caber protects against developing gyno caused by prolactin, from steroids like trenbolone.

dice404

Awards
Has insurance covered anyone's gyno removal?