anadrol 50

rex0666

Awards
can anyone hear give me any information at all about anadrol 50 such as any side effects, dosage, how long a cycle is, and what other anabolics compare to it...

livebono

livebono

Awards
Anadrol 50 is the strongest oral you can get. I ran it once for 30 days, and it was pretty intense while I was on it. I felt kind of bloated on it, pumps were almost painful sometimes, retained some water, too.

coming off was pretty rough, but I didn't have a good pct. Make sure you get a good pct, or you'll lose all your gains from the cycle, which is what happened to me. I'm sure guys on the forum can give a good pct for that stuff.

protect your liver too, cuz that stuff is rough on the liver

livebono

livebono

Awards
Also, I took one tab a day with food, and that was it, you might be able to run it higher, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you've cycled a lot before

MIAMUSCLE_86

MIAMUSCLE_86

Awards
I would Start with Dianabol before trying Anadrol. That's my suggestion

getreal

Awards
Also, I took one tab a day with food, and that was it, you might be able to run it higher, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you've cycled a lot before
Did you take it by itself or did you run any test?

Dell

Awards
What are some pct's and would Deca be a good way to lower the pct's

getreal

Awards
awsome, im gonna do that after my dbol only