1-Test 4-ad Oral Bio. Conversion

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
If one would want to take 1-Test or 4-ad oraly how much would one need to take oraly if transdermal was out of the question. What seems to be the % that doesnt make it by the liver?? Basically how much would I have to take at 205lbs to be effective.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
For an effective oral cycle, try for 900 mgs 4-ad and 300 mgs 1-test minimum. More would help. Oral is silly.

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
If one would want to take 1-Test or 4-ad oraly how much would one need to take oraly if transdermal was out of the question. What seems to be the % that doesnt make it by the liver?? Basically how much would I have to take at 205lbs to be effective.
May I ask why transdermal is out of the question?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
For an effective oral cycle, try for 900 mgs 4-ad and 300 mgs 1-test minimum. More would help. Oral is silly.

You may be thinking 1AD instead of 1-test which has virtually no oral bioavailability. 1-test needs to be injected, applied transdermally or methylated .. >>> M1T.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You are so right PB. Is there a recommended mg per day if one was to do 1-test orally?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
You are so right PB. Is there a recommended mg per day if one was to do 1-test orally?

Not that I am aware of. Probably similar to the amount of testosterone one would need orally. In other words, a buttload. (And I don't mean suppository)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if suppository would help increase its bioavailability???

New from IDS.. Unmethylated Big Fvckin Azz!!

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
No its 1-test cant do trans because of childern, dog and wife plus its just a pain in the ass. So how much would we say 1g of 4ad = too?? 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon??

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
No its 1-test cant do trans because of childern, dog and wife plus its just a pain in the ass. So how much would we say 1g of 4ad = too?? 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon??

What does children, wife and dog have to do with transdermal application? Rub it on chest/shoulders after shower, let dry for a couple minutes then get dressed. Nobody is going to get any transfer from that. Apply it again when you get home from work to an area that will be covered with clothing for the rest of the evening.

TravisCoSheriff

Awards
Also I hate the damn smell of it. But say I did go trans how much powder would equal a gram of both. 1/4 teaspoon...etc? I lost my scale a long time ago when it all got banned. Im thinking 9g 4ad and 6g 1-test x 2 in 2 8oz penetrate bottles?? A little on the wet side but M-DHT should take care of some of the estro. sides.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I would just pony up and purchase another scale. NP has them for pretty cheap.