Mixing TEST Heptylate( Human Enth) and Powerline Cypionate?

MIAMUSCLE_86

MIAMUSCLE_86

Awards
What's up? One of my boys gave me 1/2 of a CC left in his amp of Powerline DURATEST (cypionate) veterinarian. Can I Mix it with Human Enth???

IN MY HONEST OPINION QV is a PIECE of Sh!t I took 2 shots of QV ENTH on the 2nd Week ENANTAT QV I got Loss of Appetite, fever and a SORE ASS made me limp for a week. I flushed it down the toilet probably the ALLIGATORS would vomit it out ( IT"S THAT BAD)

Now I heard Powerline is great although it's MEXICAN like QV
it works better.

SHould I mix 1 cc of the Human with 1/2 cc PL Cypionate???

ripped22

ripped22

Awards
  • Established
sure, but i hope you have more than a half a cc. that won't do anything. maybe you mean a half of a 10ml bottle.

MIAMUSCLE_86

MIAMUSCLE_86

Awards
I'll go for it 1.5 cc JAB with Enth and Cyp....... cool but weird like having soda and pizza at the same time chewing.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sure, but i hope you have more than a half a cc. that won't do anything. maybe you mean a half of a 10ml bottle.
indeed...and more importantly, you should never draw from an amp that's been open for more than a short time...

MIAMUSCLE_86

MIAMUSCLE_86

Awards
Yea, Thanks.

Also I have Proviron and Napo ( Dbol) To throw in week 6 of my cycle. any suggestions on cycling the proviron?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
no, it's like having pizza and pizza at the same time. You do realize that Cyp and Enan are virtually identical for all intents and purposes... right?