- 02-15-2007, 10:30 PM
I been doing some research on cytomel and can't find what I'm looking for. My problem is that I get tested for steroids randomly. I have looked through what exaclty they tested for and there is no mentions of cytomel or T3. What I'm asking would T3 come up on a steroid test and if so how long does it stay in your system.
- 02-15-2007, 10:54 PM
- 02-15-2007, 11:19 PM
can you be more specific, jay? i didn't quite understand your answer!
02-15-2007, 11:25 PM
I was going to go into detail about testing types and what is tested etc etc but i have typed that for about a dozen "i'm getting tested for drugs, can they detect X" threads and decided to keep the answer short and sweet
02-15-2007, 11:29 PM
very well handled! you didn't even use the "S" word!
Similar Forum Threads
- By ThisGuy02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 42Last Post: 01-09-2008, 08:09 PM
- By tholly in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 09-15-2007, 08:42 PM
- By wiseguyx34x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2006, 06:37 PM
- By th0m in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-02-2005, 01:14 AM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-31-2003, 08:56 PM