Ideas on TST/TRN/ZOL - AnabolicMinds.com

Ideas on TST/TRN/ZOL

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Ideas on TST/TRN/ZOL

Okay, I'm planning on giving a go on a longer oral cycle. 6 weeks.

The plan being:
    TRN 4/4/4/4/4/4
    TST 4/4/4/4/4/4
    ZOL 10/100/150/150/200/200
    BCAAs @ 10mgs/day
    Stim X 1cap/day

Then:
    Torm 120/80/40/20
    NP's Horney Hack Jack Stack
    Retain 3/3/3/3
    CEE 5mgs/day
    BCAAs 10mgs/day
    Stim X 1cap/day
    LipoU/Clen

I would run cycle support throughout and continue with Hawthorne Berry, Milk Thistle and NAC through PCT.

This would most likely be started at the end of March. I've been wanting to try this for a while now.

Most of you guys know me, so you should know diet and training come first...50/35/15 macro breakdown, at like 2.5K to 3k cals.

Training is still up in the air between a 4 and 5 day split.

My stats right now are 195, 5"11ish...probably 10% bf.

The goal would be add a few pounds, maybe level off around 200 and 7% bf.

So do you think I'm going to put my liver in a comatose state?...I'm just trying to get some oppinions as I am curious to try something new.

2. New Member

the cycle looks pretty solid. even though i have no experience with those orals, i know others that have had success with a similar stack.

i do believe this cycle will be very rough on your liver. you are taking 3 orals at one time and that will take its toll over 6 weeks. is there a reason why you don't inject? I'm not poking fun, just curious.

replacing the tst with some prop would be killer and would make your goal all most too easy!

i know there are legality issues and injection fears but it is so much healthier for your organs to avoid orals as much as possible.

either way good luck
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I already made the decision to make the move over to injects. This will most likely be my last oral only cycle.

The only reason it isn't my first injectable cycle is that I am getting ready to goto Grad school and am trying to save every dime I can. I have these things already and would rather run this, as opposed to dropping 3 bills on 12 weeks of test and some hcg and needles and so forth...

Next time, probably winter...
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Your liver should be fine since you are taking proper precautions and none of the orals are methylated. TRN/Zol is a common stack used for a recomp. I assume you meant g instead of mg for the CEE and BCAAs, but I would add more than 10g of BCAA; I say bump that up to 20g/day.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

You're right, i meant gram...

You think 20 is needed for muscle preservation? Just about everything I've read has said 10-15...
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron View Post
    You're right, i meant gram...

You think 20 is needed for muscle preservation? Just about everything I've read has said 10-15...
    Well if you are trying to recomp, then adding BCAAs will help to speed up the process.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

i wouldnt supplement bcaas...get them from ur diet...its much cheaper and better for u....as far as the compounds....i know nothing about tst and trn/zol didnt do much for me...def bump up the zol dosage after the first week...i would do trn at 6mg towards the end and cut the length shorter
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    i wouldnt supplement bcaas...get them from ur diet...its much cheaper and better for u....as far as the compounds....i know nothing about tst and trn/zol didnt do much for me...def bump up the zol dosage after the first week...i would do trn at 6mg towards the end and cut the length shorter
    i beg to differ, bulk bcaas from nutra planet is cheap so it really can't hurt to throw them in the mix somewhere, straight after a workout would be good, i do agree that the zol could be upped a little more though
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by b unit View Post
    i beg to differ, bulk bcaas from nutra planet is cheap so it really can't hurt to throw them in the mix somewhere, straight after a workout would be good, i do agree that the zol could be upped a little more though
    alright well i am just saying most things should come from your diet and not supplements...too many people rely on supplements when something like egg whites has all the essential amino acids
  10. New Member

Cycle look good but I would start the zol at 150 instead of 100 as most report 100 did little to nothing and zol seems to work better at this dosage or higher even in when stacked with other items.

Same for the TST as that dosage seems lower than what many think is an effective anabolic dose. Most report little gains from this at the recommended dose although it is supposed to give some test like benefits that help to counter shutdown related sides examples being helping libido, stamina, mood etc. I guess it depends if the TST is in there to serve this purpose as a counter measure to the TRN/ZOL (kinda like how lower dose 4ad to 1 test or m1t is employed) or are you hoping it to add to the anabolic effect in which case it likely needs to be higher. You still can start at that dose but consider bumping it up if need be given you have enough to do that.

Good luck and keep us posted as i have all of these goodies in my stash as well and will be interested in how to best utlize them. I was actually thinking tst/trn/m5aa cycle as some point. Would think it would be hard and strong.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet-physique View Post
    Cycle look good but I would start the zol at 150 instead of 100 as most report 100 did little to nothing and zol seems to work better at this dosage or higher even in when stacked with other items.

Same for the TST as that dosage seems lower than what many think is an effective anabolic dose. Most report little gains from this at the recommended dose although it is supposed to give some test like benefits that help to counter shutdown related sides examples being helping libido, stamina, mood etc. I guess it depends if the TST is in there to serve this purpose as a counter measure to the TRN/ZOL (kinda like how lower dose 4ad to 1 test or m1t is employed) or are you hoping it to add to the anabolic effect in which case it likely needs to be higher. You still can start at that dose but consider bumping it up if need be given you have enough to do that.

Good luck and keep us posted as i have all of these goodies in my stash as well and will be interested in how to best utlize them. I was actually thinking tst/trn/m5aa cycle as some point. Would think it would be hard and strong.

Good point...I was thinking the same thing with the ZOL, but was on the fence with the TST...I have two bottles of all three plus some prostan too so If i run out I can just take it in the stead.

Alright, new idea...

TRN 4/4/4/4/6/6 (6 if I feel it is needed)
    TST 6/6/6/6/6/6 (I might drop it down if acne gets insane)
    ZOL 150/150/200/200/250/250

or maybe ZOL would be more appropriate @ 150/200/200/250/250/300...
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

alright well i am just saying most things should come from your diet and not supplements...too many people rely on supplements when something like egg whites has all the essential amino acids
    I eat 5 egg whites every morning. atleast 8 onces of chicken, 6 ounces of tuna, 1.5 cups of milk and 1 cup of cottage cheese everyday.

So don't think I am supplementing diet at all. I am trying to get the benifits of Branch Chain Amino Acids more profoundly...
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I eat 5 egg whites every morning. atleast 8 onces of chicken, 6 ounces of tuna, 1.5 cups of milk and 1 cup of cottage cheese everyday.

So don't think I am supplementing diet at all. I am trying to get the benifits of Branch Chain Amino Acids more profoundly...
    good stuff! i wish i could stand the taste of cottage cheese and/or tuna
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

i love cottage cheese, but it takes a little to eat dry tuna...I just force it down
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

I want to bump this up for some more opinions on the cycle and more specifically the effects on the liver...
  16. Registered User

good stuff! i wish i could stand the taste of cottage cheese and/or tuna
    Cottage cheese alone =
    Cottage cheese + jalapenos =
  17. Registered User

I want to bump this up for some more opinions on the cycle and more specifically the effects on the liver...
    I think you'll be fine on the liver. The bloodwork on TRN shows some liver stress, but I bet these three combined are still less liver toxic than taking a single methylated oral.

Don't expect huge results. You can probably get down to 7% OR get to 200 lbs, but I'd be surprised if you can do both. Apart from the TRN (which is hit-or-miss anyway) the other compounds are very weak.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

That would be a cumulative weight change of 11lbs from where a week ago. That doesn't seem too out of the ordinary for a 6 week oral cycle. I'm probably sittin closer to 9%-ish now and by the time i start I hope to be in the high 8's at around 195...

So I think using this will help me hit around 200 @ under 7% a lot easier.

From what I've read, most people use TRN as a 3 week bookend on a Phera-type cycle. I think 6 weeks will prove enough results for the 5lbs of lean muscle I am looking for...and the 2-3 pound loss of body fat.

BTW, what do you mean by "hit or miss"?
  19. Registered User

what do you mean by "hit or miss"?
    Seems like some people see great results from TRN and others get almost nothing.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage View Post
    Seems like some people see great results from TRN and others get almost nothing.
    yep. nothing for me.
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.

yep. nothing for me.
    Nothing as in no weight gain, no strength gain, or all of the above?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Nothing as in no weight gain, no strength gain, or all of the above?
    well to be more specific.....

i ran a 13 week enanthate cycle
    superdrol weeks 1-3

200mg mega-zol weeks 10-15
    6mg mega-trn weeks 12-15

pct 16-19

the gains were slow and steady after the superdrol..when i added the zol and trn into the mix..the gains were still the exact same.. and my weight didnt increase the last few weeks at all, only small strength gains that i always got from enanthate that late in a cycle

Similar Forum Threads

1. Retain while on my TRN/Zol cycle?
    By ThisGuy02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-17-2007, 11:45 PM
  2. Weight gain or loss on TRN/ZOL?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2006, 06:27 PM
  3. Iron's Contest Prep Cycle: TST/TRN/ZOL
    By PumpingIron in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 02:22 PM
  4. TST/TRN/ZOL...just throwing it out there.
    By PumpingIron in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 05:05 PM