Older prohormones

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
I have a chance to get some older PHs that a buddy had stashed away (vaccum sealed) and was wondering if they are any good and if it would be worth it to either stack them or run seperately.

Sci Fit Methoxy Stack (recommend 2 caps/day)
200mg 4-androstendiol (4-diol)
100mg 19-nor-40androstendiol (nor-AD)
200mg 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone
250mg 7-isopropoxyisoflavone

And
Kaizen 1-Adiol (1 cap/day)
1-Androstene-3B,17B diol 100mg

Would either of these be worth it? Also, what type of gains would I expect (lean mass, strength, overall mass...).

Formula94

Formula94

Awards
Ah, I am assuming 4-diol=4ad and 1-adiol=1-ad? If so, aren't the effective dosages much higher than what the bottle recommends?

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
agreed. if they are free, raise the dose big time. if you are paying, dont get them.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I have a chance to get some older PHs that a buddy had stashed away (vaccum sealed) and was wondering if they are any good and if it would be worth it to either stack them or run seperately.

Sci Fit Methoxy Stack (recommend 2 caps/day)
200mg 4-androstendiol (4-diol)
100mg 19-nor-40androstendiol (nor-AD)
200mg 5-methyl-7-methoxy-isoflavone
250mg 7-isopropoxyisoflavone

And
Kaizen 1-Adiol (1 cap/day)
1-Androstene-3B,17B diol 100mg

Would either of these be worth it? Also, what type of gains would I expect (lean mass, strength, overall mass...).

I hope for the 4ad and 19nor you intended to say grams not milligrams

100g 4ad and 200g 19nor for transdermal use are not bad things too add to a stack. like a mild tests and deca stack

4ad transdermal applied 2 times a day for total of ~600-800mg a day
19 nor at 400-600 a day as well in a good transdermal matrix will work

Edit: never mind I realized this is a mixed oral you are talking about. in that case it won't work very well. If you friend has any bulk 4ad or 19 nor powder you would then be good to go taco bell style transdermally applied