Halodrol 50 and cold medicine

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
iam into my 3rd week of h50 and got a really bad cougth.So far i lowered my cycle from 50mg to 25(is this good or bad?)
and started taking robitussin cought+cold.Ingredients in it are as fallow: Chlorpheniramine maleate, USP 2 mg Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15 mg
Should i take some liver support now with it? If yes how is this looking for you

Milk Thistle Extract (Silybum Marianum) Std. To Contain 80% Silymarin (240 Mg) Calculated As Silybin 70 Mg N/A*

Dandelion (Taraxacum Officinale) (Root) 200 Mg N/A*

Phosphatidylcholine (LECI-PC) 100 Mg N/A*

Inositol 500 Mg N/A*

Other Ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, croscamellose sodium, pharmaceutical glaze

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I have read a post where Dr D says to avoid medications with DXM in them when on cycle.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
even thou iam taking medicine for the past 2 days my cold symtoms are the same.Iam going to see a doctor tomorrow probobly he will subscribe me some antibiatycks and cut my cucle short. Can i take antybitycks with NOVADEX XT? also any posibility of me taking antybioticks with h50? or is it to risky?

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
Ditch the cough stuff. Take a straight decongestant (Sudafed) during the day and a straight antihistamine (like benadryl) at night.

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
i just got back from my doc i have bronchial infection :(

please advise me an how many pills should i take of novedex xt per day. Recomended dosage is 2-4 pills a day. I weight 172 pounds.

Thanks in advance

TeamSavage

TeamSavage

Awards
  • Established
You can take antibiotics with Novedex XT... the question is, Why are you taking Novedex XT? Try a SERM.