Question regarding m-1t

redvision

redvision

Awards
Hi there!

I'm 22yo, 6'3", 245pounds at around 11%.

I've only ran one PH cycle, being a 6 week like:

wk1: 400mg 1-test (SAN T100)
wk2: 500mg 1-test (SAN T100)
wk3: 600mg 1-test (SAN T100)
wk4: 600mg 1-test (SAN T100) + 10mg Superdrol
wk5: 700mg 1-test (SAN T100) + 20mg Superdrol
wk6: 700mg 1-test (SAN T100) + 30mg Superdrol

PCT:

wk1: Clomiphene citrate 150mg day1 / 100mg + Tamox 40mg
wk2: Clomiphene citrate 100mg + Tamox 40mg
wk3: Clomiphene citrate 50mg + Tamox 20mg
wk4: Clomiphene citrate 50mg + Tamox 20mg

I've gone from 228 to 246 and finished PCT at 238, so I kept a total of 10 solid pounds...

Now I'd like to run something else (in about 8 weeks), but I'm unsure about the compound.

I can get my hand on 1 bottle of FRESH m1-t (exp. 2009) but I've heard mixed reviews about it...

First thing, 17aa-1-Testosterone is real m1-t, right?

And what do you suggest as far as cycle goes for a 245lbs-guy???

I've thought about:

wk1: 5mg
wk2: 10mg
wk3: 10mg
wk4: 10mg

or maybe only 3 weeks starting straight at 10mg...

Any input/advice would be greatly appreciated,

Have a nice day,

Red

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Do a search on M1T and you will find a crap load of information about it. The gains are good the strength is great and the sides can be severe for many. Low doses of 10mg a day @ 4 weeks should see decent increases with minimal sides. Seems a lot of people think more is better and that 10mg proposed cycle turns to 30-40mg and a bag full of medical issues.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Do a search on M1T and you will find a crap load of information about it. The gains are good the strength is great and the sides can be severe for many. Low doses of 10mg a day @ 4 weeks should see decent increases with minimal sides. Seems a lot of people think more is better and that 10mg proposed cycle turns to 30-40mg and a bag full of medical issues.
Thx bro, if I ever decide to run it I'll limit myself to 10mg ed for 4 weeks...
Do you personnaly recommend nolva/clomid stack for PCT or nolva alone is ok? I've felt pretty weird on Clomid, so I'll pass if not needed...

Thx again,
Red

redvision

redvision

Awards
btw I did an advanced search on the board with m1t and m1-t, without any results... I was thinking the term was banned or something?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nope, didn't see the need for both. Gains were kept for the most part in both muscle and strength when kept at low doses. Higher doses yielded much better gains with more lost but I contribute some of that to feeling like total **** at the end of the cycle and not keeping myself in the gym as much. that and back pumps that made it hard to walk from my car to the gym.

I do honestly think you can do fine with a outlined cycle but this stuff is dangerous and I wouldn't suggest drinking while on cycle and getting hold of some nice liver, prostate heart support supps. If you have any preexisting issues in those areas I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot pole. there are much safer alternatives but if you do choose this route, that's the advice I offer.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Thank you very much

Thanks a lot, your advices are much appreciated.

I hardly drink at all, so thre's no problem while on cycle. I really wanna be safe, that's why I prefer be well informed before putting a substance in my body...

Thx again,
Have a nice day,

Red

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sure thing, you should look into some of the products put out from the board sponsors. I've ran a few myself with good to great results and a lot less sides. If you're looking to be much safer i'd look into alternatives to M1T. I don't think the extra gains are worth the potential harm and since it's scheduled you're better off with a different compound if you are hitting the darkside.

If you're interested I have a few suggestions on some products to look at.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Sure i'm interested man... looking forward to your suggestions!

I've already thought about the new HAVOC, it seems promising...

Later,
Red

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
If you're going with the havoc then just scrap the idea with M1T. Much better in gains to sides.

My last cycle contained Poseidon which was great as a anti cramping and recovery type of aid.

Cycle support which has all the herbs used for health support

Chaos which is a Creatine blend that tastes great as well.

I followed that and had great gains that I kept during pct.

I have a log posted for Havoc with all the other supps and the doses.

redvision

redvision

Awards
Care to share the link of your HAVOC log please?

Thanks!

Red

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sure thing, you should look into some of the products put out from the board sponsors. I've ran a few myself with good to great results and a lot less sides. If you're looking to be much safer i'd look into alternatives to M1T. I don't think the extra gains are worth the potential harm and since it's scheduled you're better off with a different compound if you are hitting the darkside.

If you're interested I have a few suggestions on some products to look at.
It is so refreshing to hear you help people with M1T issues!!!
I remember the time....

You know the story.

redvision

redvision

Awards
interesting log!

I'm reading it right now...

thx,

Red

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I live the story :)
I saw where you said your wife doesnt like you ordering supps. She is a keeper!! hehe, Even if it is just to a soundboard.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
vBulletin Message

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jayhawkk again.

Oh well.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Dosing M1-T at 10 mgs per day should greatly reduce the sides. As Jayhawkk mentioned however, I would think twice before using this product. If you have ANY pre existing conditions, you really shouldn't even consider taking it.

My experience with M1-t was not a great one. I used it for about 10 days at 15 mgs per day. I was SEVERELY lethargic and had pains in my lower back like never before. I drank plenty of water, ate and supplemented properly, but still had these issues.

The strength gains were nice but most of the weight gain was water. Gained about 10 lbs and lost about 8.

There are many success stories on M1-t, just be aware that everyone seems to respond a little differently to this compound.

Should you decide to use it, be sure to supplement properly and have your PCT ready to go should you decide to abort your cycle early. Good luck :thumbsup:

Workin

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Don't forget the poseidon for the cramps :)

Seriously, the fact this stuff stops my camping is worth it alone...I almost forgot what else it does :D

redvision

redvision

Awards
thx for adding those informations guys... but I really think I'm gonna run HAVOC for 6 weeks instead of m1-t.. less sides with relatively comparable gains I think...

I'll most likely run 30-30-30-40-40-40 or something like that, I'll take the time needed to learn about this relatively new compound before making the move tho

Red

P.S. thx a lot for sharing your experience Workin!

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
thx for adding those informations guys... but I really think I'm gonna run HAVOC for 6 weeks instead of m1-t.. less sides with relatively comparable gains I think...

I'll most likely run 30-30-30-40-40-40 or something like that, I'll take the time needed to learn about this relatively new compound before making the move tho

Red

P.S. thx a lot for sharing your experience Workin!
My pleasure...good luck and keep us posted redvision.

Workin