Superdrol and drug tests...

RDXg0d

Awards
ok i got to take a drug test for drug court every week or so....what i want to know will superdrol show up on the test and can it be detected in anyway as a false positive for steroid use ....and no i didnt get a charge for steroids....

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you can do a search to learn more about this because its been discussed before. they usually dont test for steroids. but if they do it probably will test pos.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're getting tested for drugs other than AS use then the testing will not cover steroids. Just the regular culprits...

If you don't trust Forum Laywers :) Then the answer is yes.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i got to take a drug test for drug court every week or so....what i want to know will superdrol show up on the test and can it be detected in anyway as a false positive for steroid use ....and no i didnt get a charge for steroids....
Drug tests are very specific. If this is just a general drug test for a job, then you probably won't even get tested for steroids. To run piss test for steroids will cost who's ever paying about $100 to run (according to a guy I know who runs drug-tested BBing shows).

The first time I got a piss test, for my job out of high school, I had gotten my wisdom teeth pulled earlier that week. I had valium, oxycotin, and codeine in my blood, and came up clean. You figure it out.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
^Pretty much the case and it'll also depend if they actually test every sample they pull from you or if it will be random. I wouldn't sweat superdrol but then again if I was being pissed for court I wouldn't be taking a damned thing. including coffee or tylenol:)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I tested positive for cocaine while using superdrol and NO I do/did not use cocaine or any other drugs. Got off the superdrol was retested and showed up clear. You never know how things might affect you, could be complete coincidence, might not be.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tested positive for cocaine while using superdrol and NO I do/did not use cocaine or any other drugs. Got off the superdrol was retested and showed up clear. You never know how things might affect you, could be complete coincidence, might not be.

This is hilarious. Are you being serious? I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure SD and crack were a coincidence, and someone in the lab screwed up.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is hilarious. Are you being serious? I'm no doctor but I'm pretty sure superdrol and crack were a coincidence, and someone in the lab screwed up.
kidney infections can cause false positives on cocaine which is what happened for me. As far as how harsh superdrol is on the kidneys, Im not sure.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
kidney infections can cause false positives on cocaine which is what happened for me. As far as how harsh superdrol is on the kidneys, Im not sure.
Interesting. I learned something today.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do UA's for the courts everyday and we dont test for steroids. we used to have the ability but the cost was $120 and only done on 285 lb. ripped monsters. we never caught anyone using roids and it got too expensive.
thesinner opiates leave your system pretty quickly.
sd testing pos. for cocaine is a new one on me.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do UA's for the courts everyday and we dont test for steroids. we used to have the ability but the cost was $120 and only done on 285 lb. ripped monsters. we never caught anyone using roids and it got too expensive.
thesinner opiates leave your system pretty quickly.
superdrol testing pos. for cocaine is a new one on me.
Like I said, if it was caused by superdrol, it would not be the sd itself, but the factor of how harsh it could be on the kidneys.

dsw222

dsw222

Awards
I saw the charts on a website for how long certain steroids can be detected in your system... but I was wondering what a similar stat would be for superdrol. Does anyone know how many days it is detectable for after you take your last dose?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw the charts on a website for how long certain steroids can be detected in your system... but I was wondering what a similar stat would be for superdrol. Does anyone know how many days it is detectable for after you take your last dose?
I would imagine it would be similar to Masteron (drostanolone), seeing as it's a methylated form of that particular steroid.

can you put up a link to those charts? I'd love to see them

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Post a link to this chart...

...please...