superdrol

bigbubba

Awards
I got a hold of superdrol and have read alot about it but I am wondering if there is anyone here that has taken it and what results/side-efects did you have. Is there anything i need to worry about or am i just having a pre-cycle pansy atack. also I am 6'7 325 lbs, how much should i start out taking?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wow, you're a big guy...but you're new to the board so take a look around. Pretty much everything you just asked has been covered thoroughly.

The dosage for your size is the only thing that might be hard to find on here...

...but to help with that, what is your training like? whats your cycle experience? BF? diet?...it's good to share basic things like that to help everyone out.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
I got a hold of superdrol and have read alot about it but I am wondering if there is anyone here that has taken it and what results/side-efects did you have. Is there anything i need to worry about or am i just having a pre-cycle pansy atack. also I am 6'7 325 lbs, how much should i start out taking?
I am sorry, I don' think any members on AM have ever taken superdrol (sarcasm is implied here)

try this link
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/45410-superdrol.html?highlight=superdrol+for+dummies

Dude you are already huge!

bigbubba

Awards
only cycle experiance is androstine. bf is about 21% and diet at the moment is low calorie, good fats, limited bad carbs, i have lost about 55 pounds. I am a former powerlifter, I am working out 4 days a week. mondaytris and chest,tuesdays legs, thursdays bias, friday legs.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
You must have had some insane lifts bro...

I personally would do a lot of researching on SD before I took it. I have only one experience with it, but it was good, others, not so much.

Dosing for someone as large as yourself would probably be a little higher then someone at 200lbs (like me)...But since you still haven't used it before, I would start at 20mgs and work your way up...

EagleEye

Awards
Depends on what you want? You seem like you want to cut, but superdrol isn't much of a cut drug. Try something more like PP, you might not get the gains like SD, but you also won't gain the weight you don't want. I was at about 16-17 % bf and I was told to cut down to around 10-14% before my SD cycle and that helped later on. I know after losing 55 pounds you might plateu, but using something like clen or t3 in the right dosage to help get that bf% down enough to start up your superdrol cycle could work well. But as I said, if you can't wait and don't mind the extra pounds, get some PP.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Depends on what you want? You seem like you want to cut, but superdrol isn't much of a cut drug. Try something more like PP, you might not get the gains like SD, but you also won't gain the weight you don't want. I was at about 16-17 % bf and I was told to cut down to around 10-14% before my SD cycle and that helped later on. I know after losing 55 pounds you might plateu, but using something like clen or t3 in the right dosage to help get that bf% down enough to start up your superdrol cycle could work well. But as I said, if you can't wait and don't mind the extra pounds, get some PP.

edit - pm me for more info on the PP and Clen and where to get it.

You do know you're not supposed to do that through PM's either, right?

Mods and the admins can read them...

Not the best idea.

JohnnyBGood

JohnnyBGood

Awards
Try PP for a cutter? That wouldn't work for me. PP bloated me like crazy, perhaps due to the fact that it is so easily aromatized.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Any AAS can be used as a cutter. Cutting is done through your diet and training style. The drugs will only help retain lean muscle mass.

Yes, I do think Phera would be good on a cut, I didn't get an ounce of lethergy. As for SD, a few guys have used it for this purpose, but the sides that you would get while cutting don't seem appealing to me, i.e., too much lethergy.

For the original poster, my personal advice is to get your diet on point, get your training back on point and use something non-hormonal first. Then when you get back to...let say...a sub 15% BF, and you have plateau'd then use something like SD of PP.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29