best way to heat
- 02-13-2007, 11:43 AM
- 02-13-2007, 04:58 PM
I always make my self a nice hot cup of tea, then put the vial in that to heat up. but that may be partialy because Im british
the theory is good though
02-13-2007, 05:43 PM
Nutz has the right idea, you want to put it in hot water.
Put a pot of water on the stove with a thermometer in it, and heat up the pot. It's a stab in the dark, but I would say about 50 degrees celsius (which is about 120 fahrenheit) should do the trick.
Let the vial heat up for a few minutes, then take it out and shake it around a bit to try and loosen those particles up.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
02-13-2007, 06:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By NPCNJ in forum AnabolicsReplies: 35Last Post: 09-08-2004, 10:36 PM
- By conversekidz in forum Weight LossReplies: 14Last Post: 02-12-2004, 05:11 PM
- By julius kelp in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2003, 05:40 PM
- By jminis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 03-27-2003, 12:28 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 02-20-2003, 10:11 PM