Proposed Stack

M

Mini

Awards
PROPOSED STACK
Alri Meth Trn + Fast Action H-Drol

This is my next proposed stack, please could you critic it and suggest any changes if needed. Any comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Week 1
3x Meth Trn

Week 2
4x Meth Trn

Week 3
4x Meth Trn

Week 4
4x Meth Trn + 2x H-Drol

Week 5
4x Meth Trn + 2x H-Drol

Week 6
4x Meth Trn + 2x H-Drol

Week 7
4x Meth Trn + 2x H-Drol

Week 8 Start PCT
3xrebound xt – 1x DHEA – 1.8g Fengreek

Week 9
2 x Rebound xt – 1 DHEA – 2.4g Fengreek

Week 10
1 x Rebound XT – 1 DHEA – 3g Fengreek

Week 11
1 x Rebound XT – 3.6g Fengreek

also the usual will also be included, Milk Thistle 1000mg ED, Hawthorne Berry 500 – 1000mg ED, Saw Palmetto 160mgED. Might change Rebound XT for alri Ultra hotter not sure yet.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
get a SERM! (tamoxifen or toremifene)

unless you have ran TRN before i think 4 caps is to much. You will get more help if you list your stats...

M

Mini

Awards
Stats

I Have run Methoxy Trn before, only at 3 caps though. this will be the first time I have done H-Drol though.

My stats are as follows.

Height: 6 Foot
Weight: 210 pounds
Body Fat:14%

I am currently half way through a cut as I am usually around 220 230 pounds. I will not be doing this stack until about 6 weeks. hope this helps

doodle

doodle

Awards
definitely add some toremifene. TRN caused gyno for my gym partner.

I

INWORK

Awards
Curious as to why you aren't running the H-drol the first four weeks and saving it to the last four? I know H-drol isn't a "wet" compound, but still drying out with the TRN sounds better to me.

I am no expert on any of this, just offering a suggestion...

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend going over three of the 1.5mg TRNs. I am on day 4 of my TRN solo-cycle and my bp is elevated.

M

Mini

Awards
Thank you all for your comments; I must admit I never got gyno from my last Trn cycle that was stacked with prostanzol. has it cleared up now pistonpump? I will get serm though just to be safe.

Ironwork
Thanks for that input on the strength of that comment I think, I will change it round, though as stated I will stay at 3 caps as apposed to the 4 I stated.

riskarb thanks for info.

When I get round to this in about 6 weeks I will try to keep a log.

Thanks again
:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i tried many things to get rid of it but nothing really rid it just stopped it for a while I still have it and it sucks but im in belief that if I stay natty for a good while it will go back into hiding. Now every cycle i will do in the future im scared as fck that the gyno will flare up again.

I cant say it was from Mtrn as I was on other compounds but everytime I threw in some Mtrn @ 4mg it seemed i got gyno....so fingers do point to it. Im going to do myself a big favor and give it away or toss it. Maybe it needs to be tapered down like an AI, not sure but good luck. Take vitamin B6 while on to be sure would be my best advice for your stack other than what has already been mentioned.

P

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Curious as to why you aren't running the H-drol the first four weeks and saving it to the last four? I know H-drol isn't a "wet" compound, but still drying out with the TRN sounds better to me.

I am no expert on any of this, just offering a suggestion...

You know, I wouldn't do that. With the liver implications of an oral cycle this long, I would put the stack at the end so when you're done, you're done. And you can let the liver regenerate and get youjr enzymes abck to a normal status.

But...with the drying out factor, you are right, putting the H-Drol first would prove to solidify gains better.

M

Mini

Awards
thanks for all the good advice, just hope the cycle goes well to.