Background info:

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 238lb
    BF: to scared to find out
    (most definetly an endomorph)

Bench 1RM: 355
    Squat 1RM: 315
    DL 1RM: 455

Have only done 2 cycles in the past both with original Halodrol-50 @50mg ED for 4 weeks. Saw decent lean gains that were mostly all kept after post cycle therapy
    **EDIT** Don't know how I forgot to include this....I am currently in the second half of a 4 week very mild cutting Mass Tabs cyle which is so far going very well.

I am a university student, starting in late April to early May I will return to my summer job at a golf course in the maintanence dept. working 40-50hrs/week doing physicaly demanding work and being a strong, physically able individual my superiors dump the most demanding tasks in my lap.
    The high intensity and hours of the job make getting adequete quality calories into me difficult and the past two summers I have lost a large amount of weight very rapidly including far more LBM than I would like. 2 years ago I went from 275lb to 215lb in 8 weeks and last spring I went from 245lb to 220lb in 4 weeks. For an individual like myself that under normal circumstance struggles to lose any weight and gains weight with absolute ease those loses are extremely dramatic.
    Until I go back to work I am going to slowly increase the frequency and intensity of my cardio and clean up my diet so that I can start work and more serious cutting in solid form to hopefully avoid a huge shock to my system and the rapid weight and lbm loss that would come with it.

My current 6 week stack planned to begin mid to late april:
    Anavar @ 50mg ED
    Anabolic Pump
    DCP
    cAMP
    AI Cycle Support(Preloaded as well)

4 week post cycle therapy
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    AI Cycle Support

Goals: harden up and maintain as much lbm and strength as possible while dropping serious BF

Feedback greatly appreaciated.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

if i were you i would run test and a serious diet/workout/cardio regimen.

then u could throw in something like clen/alb/t4 for a fat burning aid

3. New Member
    Answers

Tom,
    Thank you for the comments.
    I would like to run a test cycle but the problem for me is aquiring it. I have no local source and I am not willing to run the risk of importing the product through the postal system. I can easily get my hands on anavar, obviously I cannot go into details as it would violate rules regarding source posting. So basically I'm looking for the best alternative.

I also do not feel comfortable running clen/alb or messing with my thyroid, at least not without much further research and seeing how much progress I make without it.

•   

4. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BigB29 View Post
    Thank you for the comments.
    I would like to run a test cycle but the problem for me is aquiring it. I have no local source and I am not willing to run the risk of importing the product through the postal system. I can easily get my hands on anavar, obviously I cannot go into details as it would violate rules regarding source posting. So basically I'm looking for the best alternative.
    Making test prop injectable or test base transdermal is easy from Synovex-H cartridges, which can be purchased legally online.

Here's detailed instructions:
    Converting Synovex H to Test Prop (Homebrewing Directions w/ Pics)

5. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TeamSavage View Post
    Making test prop injectable or test base transdermal is easy from Synovex-H cartridges, which can be purchased legally online.

Thank you for the link. Got some reading and research to do....

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

wow awesome post. i really want to try that but i'm afraid i will do iit wrong and it wont work

7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tom 185 View Post
    wow awesome post. i really want to try that but i'm afraid i will do iit wrong and it wont work
    I tried it and sort of messed it up the first time. The most difficult step is the filtering, because the filters tend to get clogged and it drains VERY slowly. If you don't rush it, it's easy though. And then when drying I made the mistake of closing the oven. Even though it was sent to just 175 F it must have overheated because some of the test got cooked. This can be easily avoided by just leaving the oven open (or drying in a warm but OFF oven). As a result, my yield the first time was <50%. The second time I made TNE (exactly the same except a different chem is added to strip the ester) and my yield was >95%.

It's not that difficult provided you take the time to thoroughly understand the process and take your time during the process.
    Last edited by TeamSavage; 02-13-2007 at 01:39 PM. Reason: addition

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I tried it and sort of messed it up the first time. The most difficult step is the filtering, because the filters tend to get clogged and it drains VERY slowly. If you don't rush it, it's easy though. And then when drying I made the mistake of closing the oven. Even though it was sent to just 175 F it must have overheated because some of the test got cooked. This can be easily avoided by just leaving the oven open (or drying in a warm but OFF oven). As a result, my yield the first time was <50%. The second time I made TNE (exactly the same except a different chem is added to strip the ester) and my yield was >95%.

It's not that difficult provided you take the time to thoroughly understand the process and take your time during the process.
    i'm going to order everything and try making it this summer..EVERYTHING can be purchased legally online?

9. Banned
    Answers

doesnt sound like you have your everyday diet and exercise plan down, if you keep gaining and losing all this weight.

it's a waste, IMO, to cut down when you are going to gain it all back sloppily. you should probably just research and tune your diet (carbs) to suit your goals.

looks like another case of steroids as a crutch for a subpar work ethic / fitness approach.

dont mean to flame ya, just calling it like it appears. certainly it's possible that these fluctuations (gaining and losing 30lbs a year) represent drastic overall improvements and you have a firm grasp on your diet, but without any evidence to suggest that, a person is inclined to see your plan as:

step 1 - lose a ton of weight, including muscle
    step 2 - bulk way up (sloppily) with steroids
    step 3 - lose a ton of weight, including muscle
    step 4 - bulk way up (sloppily) with steroids

ad nauseum...if i'm misinterpreting, please say so.

10. New Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by same_old View Post
    doesnt sound like you have your everyday diet and exercise plan down, if you keep gaining and losing all this weight.

it's a waste, IMO, to cut down when you are going to gain it all back sloppily. you should probably just research and tune your diet (carbs) to suit your goals.

looks like another case of steroids as a crutch for a subpar work ethic / fitness approach.

dont mean to flame ya, just calling it like it appears. certainly it's possible that these fluctuations (gaining and losing 30lbs a year) represent drastic overall improvements and you have a firm grasp on your diet, but without any evidence to suggest that, a person is inclined to see your plan as:

step 1 - lose a ton of weight, including muscle
    step 2 - bulk way up (sloppily) with steroids
    step 3 - lose a ton of weight, including muscle
    step 4 - bulk way up (sloppily) with steroids

ad nauseum...if i'm misinterpreting, please say so.

Misinterpreting to a point.
    The first summer when I went in at 275 I had yet to touch any anabolic substance. My training goals were focused solely on powerlifting, my cardio was crap. The change in lifestyle due to the job made powerlifiting, at least at a high weight class impossible and I changed my training goals to suit my new lifestyle. I failed to adequetley change my diet to fit the workload my body was under and because of that rapidly lost both fat and lbm.
    In the fall when I returned to school my cardio intensity dropped and my diet did get a little sloppy. I slowly gained weight, both fat and lbm without any anabolic substances until I hit the weight that in my experiance my body 'likes' to be at of 230lb give or take a few. Late winter I ran a Halodrol-50 cycle, saw good lean gains which got me to 245lb.
    I returned to my job in the spring in far better shape than the previous year, and was better prepared nutritionally as well as physically for the work but still did drop weight quite quickly. While I don't have bf% measurements to be sure I can say quite confidently that the second year the majority of the weight I lost was fat and not lbm as the drops in strength were much less than the previous year. By working on my diet and training I was able to get back to 225lb by the end of summer. Early this past fall I ran another Halodrol-50 cycle which got me up to a little over 230lb. And am currently at 238 a little over half way through a Mass Tabs cycle.
    I will say my diet is in need of improvement but that doesn't mean I'm eating junk, but I know that if I am going to lean out as I wish without large lbm loses I need to be on a super clean diet.

I would certainly not say that I use or am considering using steroids as a crutch. I have trained my ass off for the past 6 years, 5 of which I didn't touch anything hormonal and am doing the best I relalistically can from a diet persepective on a students budget.

I would like to run this cycle to assist my training and maintain my lbm during circumstances that make it impossible to do so naturally, at least for myself not because I am to lazy to get my a$$ to the gym or organize an appropriate meal plan.

11. New Member
    Answers

I would also like to add just because I am returing to a very similair weight during the fall/winter my body composition is better. I am leaner and stronger than I have ever been at my current weight due to improvements in my diet and the use of Halodrol and now Mass Tabs. I am not simply bouncing all over the place and using steroids to make up for periods of inactivity or eating garbage.

12. Registered User
    Answers

i'm going to order everything and try making it this summer..EVERYTHING can be purchased legally online?
    Yes. For injectable test prop you can get the kit from UK. To make TNE for transderm you can just get estrogen solubizer, also from UK, and specify that you want the version that strips the ester (no kit needed since the powder is then just added to your TD carrier). With research you could get these supplies a little cheaper, but the kits are worth it to make things easy for the first time. Also, if you get the kits for injection, I recommend ordering a few extra whatman filters, since they clog easily.

The Synovex-H carts are available online, mostly through vet supply sites; just do a Google search. I've ordered from two different sites and both arrived in less than a week, no questions asked. Perfectly legal (until, of course, you actually extract the test for human use ).
    Last edited by TeamSavage; 02-13-2007 at 07:45 PM. Reason: addition

13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Yes. For injectable test prop you can get the kit from UK. To make TNE for transderm you can just get estrogen solubizer, also from UK, and specify that you want the version that strips the ester (no kit needed since the powder is then just added to your TD carrier). With research you could get these supplies a little cheaper, but the kits are worth it to make things easy for the first time. Also, if you get the kits for injection, I recommend ordering a few extra whatman filters, since they clog easily.

The Synovex-H carts are available online, mostly through vet supply sites; just do a Google search. I've ordered from two different sites and both arrived in less than a week, no questions asked. Perfectly legal (until, of course, you actually extract the test for human use ).

hmmm so im gonna have to do some ordering from the UK...

14. New Member
    Answers

hmmm so im gonna have to do some ordering from the UK...
    No, I think he meant the board sponsor Universal Kits...right? These guys?

15. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah Universal Kits, not the United Kingdom.

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

haha oh nice..this is my first day ever reading anything about homebrews...my fault

17. King Kong
    Answers

Dont worry Tom, brewing is alot easier than you would think. Its kind of intimidating at first, but you will be glad in the long run that you got into it.

18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42 View Post
    Dont worry Tom, brewing is alot easier than you would think. Its kind of intimidating at first, but you will be glad in the long run that you got into it.
    yea i have a friend looking into it with me now...looks like i can be set after a small order from UK and synovex h from a vet site...100 doses of 200mg for 83 bucks...wowwww

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Planning HUGE spring cut cycle...check 'er out
    By san731 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 09:31 AM
  2. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-25-2011, 06:25 PM
  3. Need help planning my first injectable cycle.
    By The_Reverend in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:21 AM
  4. Help critique my friend's cycle plan
    By atlbrvfan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-18-2006, 06:01 PM
  5. Please help planning a potential SD cycle
    By dwass in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2005, 12:29 AM