Anyone having success with T-1 Final?

bigjohn58

Awards
Just courious if anyone is having any luck wih the new T-1 Final. I haven't seen too many posts from people who have tried it and lots of posts from people who have used T-1 pro and Super One+. Does it perform like Super One+ and T-1 Pro? I see its about half the price of those products so is T-1 Final as good? Should I plan on buying 2 bottles to do a successful cycle (roughly 4 week) if I plan on using the T-1 Final?

Sorry for all the posts lately but I'm just trying to figure out whats going to be best for my cycle. I don't usually have much luck with any supplements and I want something to finally work for me.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is new which is why you aren't seeing many posts on it yet. It contains half the amount of 1-Test that the T1Pro did. I'm sure you will see excellent results on it. 2 bottles for a 4 week cycle will do nicely.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
T-1 [FINAL] is relatively new but the reviews should start coming in soon...DO YOU HEAR ME MEMBERS THAT HAVE TRIED IT? Start typing and give this board your feedback! ;)

Chemo

neckcrank

Awards
I just finished my first bottle of T-1 Final, and let me say that I am pretty impressed with the results. I did 2 squirts twice daily and have gained 6 pretty lean lbs. (212 to 218).

Although 6 lbs. is not a whole hell of alot, I have had very good noticeable strength gains. I am now a member of the 300lb. club, my bench went from the "will I ever get over 290" to 300 on 5-29-03. Now I am not saying that this happened just from the T-1 Final, I have also been lifting for several years, so I have got to give credit where it is do. It was a long road to get to this point.

Along with eating right, taking protein, flax, multi vitamins, and plenty of water, I believe the T-1 final played a part in this milestone for myself. ( I was also supplementing with V-12).

I must also say that I will be 36 years young next month and I feel stronger now than I did when I was a 25 yo infantryman in the US Army.

It is definately a good product and I would definately recommend it, my next bottle will be getting a nice addition of 2.5 grams of 1-test added to the mix. hehehe I am looking forward to it and hopefully even leaner gains and maybe even 310.

Thanks for all your help guys!:)

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
it looks good on paper, I never had severe (well, above normal at least :p ) lethargy problems with T-1 pro, so I bought about the last one in stock at power ( ;) )

the carrier and stuff is going to be the same if not a touch better than last time, and the price is good for a cycle so go for it.

I did like the range of choice before, but I can imagine its a pain in the ass to have so many similar products, and now this stuff is so well established this keeps those new to 1-T happy while allowing those with more experience to customise.

Alt+F4

Back in the gym after 6 months of being a *****
Awards
Quick question that I haven't seen asked anywhere...

Kinda new to PHs in general, but trying to get as much info about T-1 Final as I can. How does this stuff smell?

csakiges

Awards
I will keep everyone posted of my (1) T1Final for for weeks, 300mgs of 1,4 Diol, ephedrine, caffeine, green tea, CKD diet cycle (maintenance cals.). I start on Monday. I know the T1 is a light dose, but I am curious as to the results of a cutting diet only get 84mgs of 1-test per day. I will take a heavier dose in the future (if needed), I have only taken 1-test once and that was almost a year ago, so I am crawling before I am walking. :D

csakiges

Awards
*Must fight the urge to start now*

My T1 came in yesterday but my nolva. hasn't yet. I want to start so bad but I always make sure I have everything first before I start. Nothing like someone running out of nolv. and you start your cycle.

Alt+F4

Awards
I was told by a member of another board to, since this will be my first ph cycle, take it for 8 weeks...

Comes to about 4 bottles if applied twice a day...

I'd probably follow it with a few weeks of 6-OXO, but do you think that's too long? I won't be doing this until next winter, probably have to buy a bottle once a month to afford it :)

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
My opinion is 4 week cycles are plenty on PH's.

rjones

Awards
I just finished my first week of T-1 final. I am up 4-5 lbs, with little to no extra bloat (I'm using nolva). No strength gains yet, but hopefully they'll come soon. I'm doing 4 weeks at 4 squirts a day. I'm eating probably 500-700 calories over maintenance/light bulking. So far, so good. As a side note, the smell is not a problem, and the dmso doesn't irritate me at all. I have actually noticed less burning then I did with one+ for some reason.

CableMan67

Awards
Same thing here, I'm on my 3rd week of T1 final and I've gained about 5 lbs of lean muscle. My strength this 3rd week has really kicked ass and I've noticed also that after a hard work out, I feel pretty good the next day.

Will finish this cycle at 2 squirst a day, and I'm also taking 400 mg of 1,4diol daily.

I'll double both dosages for next cycle after I take 4 weeks off and have the clomid ready for post cycle.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
well I ordered two bottles of t-1 final today, hopefully it will provide better results than the 4AD cyp inj. or the 4AD oral at 1000mg a day. I will let ya all know my results

Alt+F4

Awards
I just finished my first week of T-1 final. I am up 4-5 lbs, with little to no extra bloat (I'm using nolva). No strength gains yet, but hopefully they'll come soon. I'm doing 4 weeks at 4 squirts a day. I'm eating probably 500-700 calories over maintenance/light bulking. So far, so good. As a side note, the smell is not a problem, and the dmso doesn't irritate me at all. I have actually noticed less burning then I did with one+ for some reason.
4 Squirts a day? Is that one every three hours? Would you recommend this for someone going on their first PH cycle?

That comes out to what, 4 bottles in 4 weeks? Keep us posted, I wanna hear how this works for the entire four weeks...and what are you gonna be using post-cycle?

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
4 squirts a day for a month, should only be two bottles right? Each squirt is 2ml x 4=8ml
each bottle is 120ml x 2= 240ml
240ml divided by 8ml= 30 days

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by goes4ever
4 squirts a day for a month, should only be two bottles right? Each squirt is 2ml x 4=8ml
each bottle is 120ml x 2= 240ml
240ml divided by 8ml= 30 days

Yup that is weird.  It says on the site 1-2 squirts a day and it will last for 4 weeks, your #s are correct.

Alt+F4

Awards
Yeah, your numbers makes sense. And for the life of me I cannot figure out where I got my original numbers...heh...

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by NPursuit
Yup that is weird. It says on the site 1-2 squirts a day and it will last for 4 weeks, your #s are correct.
So are mine...

1 squirt = 2 mL

2 squirts daily = 4 mL

120 mL per bottle / 4 mL = 30 days

He's talking about breaking label recommendation and doubling the dose...something I cannot comment on for obvious reasons.

Chemo 

rjones

Awards
I would never want to go against the recommended and double the dosage, he he.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo

So are mine...

1 squirt = 2 mL

2 squirts daily = 4 mL

120 mL per bottle / 4 mL = 30 days

He's talking about breaking label recommendation and doubling the dose...something I cannot comment on for obvious reasons.

Chemo 

I'm saying that 2 bottles @ double the recommended dosage will last 30 days.  Whereas @ the member store the lean mass stack says it wiill last 30 days at the recommended dosage, but it will really last that long at double the dosage.  Maybe my brain is just spent right now but that's how I'm seeing it.

csakiges

Awards
:D Oh the hell with it. Just by 8 bottles and go on a four week cycle taking 672 mgs of 1-test and 4AD per day. For those who think I am serious I am just kidding, so please do not do this. Again, this paragraph was a joke, DO NOT EXCEED THE RECOMENDED DOSAGE. Thank you!!!

Pursuit, I think you are reading that correctly. Two bottles for four weeks would be 2 squirts = 4ml twice a day for a total of 8ml. Which would be 168 mgs applied per day total. THat sound correct?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by NPursuit
I'm saying that 2 bottles @ double the recommended dosage will last 30 days.  Whereas @ the member store the lean mass stack says it wiill last 30 days at the recommended dosage, but it will really last that long at double the dosage.  Maybe my brain is just spent right now but that's how I'm seeing it.
I see says the blind man!  You are correct and I am wrong with respect to the member store description.  It was a Freudian slip!  I typed what I was thinking and not what I should have for accuracy...

To all that read the member store description:  the stack will last for 8 weeks at recommended dose and 4 at *NOT RECOMMENDED* double dose.

Chemo

bigjohn58

Awards
Thanks for the great reply...I think I'm going to end up getting 2 bottles of the t-1 final for my 4 week cycle. Its the cheapest stuff I can find so if it doesn't work well at least I didn't blow too much money.

Oh... is Nolva just for gyno? Just courious what else its good for. Should I take Nolva in small doses throughout my cycle to prevent it even if I don't see signs of gyno or just take it when/if I see it happening?

csakiges

Awards
Nolv. will hinder some of the positive effects if taken throughout the cycle. If you do not have a problem (knowingly) then I would say IMO just save it until post cycle and keep it as a precaution and on hand in case gyno appears (which I hope it does not :D).

csakiges

Awards
Nice Avatar JWeave!

I love that movie you "Chicken F*&Ker":D

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Chemo

I see says the blind man!  You are correct and I am wrong with respect to the member store description.  It was a Freudian slip!  I typed what I was thinking and not what I should have for accuracy...

To all that read the member store description:  the stack will last for 8 weeks at recommended dose and 4 at *NOT RECOMMENDED* double dose.

Chemo

LOL good because I would have felt like a real a$$hole if I was wrong!

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by csakiges
Nolv. will hinder some of the positive effects if taken throughout the cycle. If you do not have a problem (knowingly) then I would say IMO just save it until post cycle and keep it as a precaution and on hand in case gyno appears (which I hope it does not :D).
Nothing to add...just wanted to quote a great post.

Chemo

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Its one thing that t1-final is a "new" product but realy it is not. The transdermal gel is proven and proven well. We know 1-test and 4-ad is an awsome stack. Now its just a matter of dose.. I like to go big but thats not always the best.. :) TTY