halo-d(Halodrol 50 ) and immune system

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
When i first started talking halo for 3 days i a got a cold.It lasted couple days.This weekend i was into my 3rd week of halo. I got to my gf bday party this weekend and basically got :drunk: wasted off my ass started puking woke up in the morning with sore throat ,running nose and coating. Those halo-d have any effect on immune system? it seems weird that i got sick twice during 3 week period. I would also like to mention that me drinking on the cycle was very stupid and this was the first time I had alcohol during my cycle damn those college girls i was not going to drink there evil:(

Luke667

Awards
:frustrate :sad:

dude, its people like you that make it so much harder for others. why did you have to go get pi55ed while on...you're on for 3 weeks, abstain for the whole 3 weeks...otherwise we'll have another jaylou on our hands tryin to sue

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not see how an alcohol induced hangover would indicate that halodrol is making you ill.

NAS

NAS

Awards
I just ran a meth50 cycle and got sick(sore throat, blowing blood/yellow crap out my nose, etc) about the 1st week into it, well needless to it was gone in 4days, just upped vit C and took echinacea, I dont think a halo clone will make your immune system weaker than it already it, if you drink and expose yourself to cold or people that are sick thats a no brainer....

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
well i woke up not with hangover but bronchial infection:(

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I got a cold for a few days at the end of the first week of my Halodrol-50 cycle but it wasn't a clone H. It went away in a few days.
the only other advise I can give you is Don't drink while you are "On" your lucky all you did was puke. Did she enjoy the fact you puked at her party?:head:

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
I would still guess that it is alcohol related, as drinking alcohol can lower your immune system (especially in higher quantities).

marcink99

marcink99

Awards
I got a cold for a few days at the end of the first week of my Halodrol-50 cycle but it wasn't a clone H. It went away in a few days.
the only other advise I can give you is Don't drink while you are "On" your lucky all you did was puke. Did she enjoy the fact you puked at her party?:head:
NO she did't i regret doing it for sure. I had to cut my cycle short and take abtibiotics with pct whith sucked but o well lesson learned.

quick question thou is halodrol-50 exactly the same as its clones? I know it seems they have same ingredients but would there be any minor diffreance that would make one stronger from the other?

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I don't know I haven't used any clones but Some of the people who have on this site have basically said sometimes the "mix" is not a potent as some. I am not a chemist but I guess it comes down to quality of product.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol- I had agirl wake up with the same problems,.. and I'm thinking to myself "no sh*t you have a sore throaght,.. don't you remember anything about last night :lol: "