Prone to acne and dont know what to do

newbeee

Awards
Im going to start an 8 week cycle of EQ & 450 (under ground). i bought that book anibolics 07 (great book to futher educate myself).will it be a MAJOR health risk to take accutane while on the juice.i realy want to go on this cycle and dont want to be a walking pimple,what do i do???

njt11

Awards
If your biggest worry going into a cycle is acne you shouldnt have considered it in the first place. How the hell is acne going to worry you more than your heart/liver/kidneys etc

newbeee

Awards
ACNE is a concern when ur more prone to it. i wanted to know how ACCUTANE would affect me while on the cycle.Liver,heart,kidneys...ect isnt my problem im not going on a two year cycle.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start b-5 at 5gs ed 2 weeks before you start the cycle and run it the whole way through post cycle therapy. Also tanning 2-3 times every week seems to help. Almost forgot to mention you can get bulk b-5 at nutraplanet really cheap.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
If your biggest worry going into a cycle is acne you shouldnt have considered it in the first place. How the hell is acne going to worry you more than your heart/liver/kidneys etc
thats a little harsh.. Call me vain but i don't like big a@@ zits either.

I'm sorry as to the orginal question man i don't know.

newbeee

Awards
whats up with b5 sounds like another vitamin to me

newbeee

Awards
How bad can it be taking ACCUTANE while on the juice.I mean its obviosly the most effective ACNE medication out there right.....all i know is there is alot of u guys out there that have been there done that and realy know what there talking about....i realy am a newbeee and this will be my first cycle....so if anyone has some info on anyone whos taken ACCUTANE while on there cycle please let me know.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whats up with b5 sounds like another vitamin to me
Yeah its because I'm talking about vitamin b-5(pantothenic acid) At large doses it works well for some. I doubt anybody on here is going to give you the ok on accutane because it is wicked **** with serious sides. Now I personally wouldn't worry about the interaction of eq and accutane. I would definatley avoid anythig methylated on it. Just make sure you understand I am not recommending anybody use accutane or steroids without a doctors supervision.