Starting TREN today...needing input!!

tek

Awards
Starting my Tren Ace today. ive been running Test E @ 500mgs WK. going on my 4th week. should i split up the dosage on the Test ?? 250mg(1ml) Mon/Thur ?? or just do 500mg(2ml) today with the 50mg Tren ?? i was planning on doing 500mg(2ml) Test in the Glutes and 50mg Tren Ace in the Delts or pecs. any feedback =]

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I would say keep you Test spaced as you have been but with todays dose add the Tren.

800mrunner

Banned
Awards
i would say get ready for a whole list of sides you'll only experience from this wonderful chemical.

tek

Awards
k thanks, imma split the test over the week. 250mgTest with 50mgTren tonight :)

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
As your already doing ED tren injects, splitting the test dose up isnt a bad idea, it will maintain levels of test E better, and your going to be pinning anyway so why not!

tek

Awards
im doing 50mg EOD.

*how long for the Tren Ace to kick in ?? 2wks ??

tek

Awards
Not to flame but if your running tren the you should NOT have had to ask these questions. Tren is not to be taken lightly so you should have at least done some more homework.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/53326-trenbolone-notes.html#post635976
done went through the notes. thanks. an ive done a lil homework int the pass. just needed some reFRESH'n :)

*also skye. whats the best way to go. 50mg EOD or 25mg ED ?? from what i hear the life on the Ace is 36hrs.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
done went through the notes. thanks. an ive done a lil homework int the pass. just needed some reFRESH'n :)

*also skye. whats the best way to go. 50mg EOD or 25mg ED ?? from what i hear the life on the Ace is 36hrs.
depends on the peperartion, ED is usually better. but the half life can actually range from 24 to 72 hours depending on how its made. EOD will work for most people.

tek

Awards
depends on the peperartion, ED is usually better. but the half life can actually range from 24 to 72 hours depending on how its made. EOD will work for most people.

ok, makes sense. imma go with EOD for this week and see how it goes. not much into the ED shots. so the half life should be OK for EOD injects im assuming.

Tom 185

Awards
  • Established
ok, makes sense. imma go with EOD for this week and see how it goes. not much into the ED shots. so the half life should be OK for EOD injects im assuming.
seriously read more before using tren man...i'm dying to use it as i have done 5 cycles already...however, i've been researching it for over a year now and will continue to do more research til i feel i'm ready...

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established

EOD shots are fine, its just that ED shots are better, IMO.

tek

Awards
EOD shots are fine, its just that ED shots are better, IMO.
ya i would agree. but i need to get ahold of some more pins. ED injects, i would run out quick.also i notice last night when i was inject the TREN. there is still a tad in the needle when i was done. i pulled the syringe back,and a good amount came down.whats best way to get it all out ??

50_cal

50_cal

Awards
when asperating a lil bubble will come in the syringe and that will help out with pushing all tha juice out bro:head: